Going Back

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song's POV

I smile as I was guided at the back stage to prepare for my performance. I was greeted by different artists who's getting ready too! 

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!!" They greeted me, I smiled at them and bowed

"Annyeong!!" I shouted and hug them! 

"Haha~ We miss our donsaeng!!" Mark said and laughed, I nodded

"Nado!" I said, we are smiling at each other maybe checking out what changed. 

I've been out of the country for 6 months, I was invited by a production team outside the country. It was a movie where I'm one of the casts, well even though I'm not one of the main-main casts but if it's Hollywood it counts. 

"You really aged!" Jb said, I glared at him and pouted

"I mean you look matured now" Jb said and pat my head

"Arraseo! I need to go!" I said and waved goodbye to them 

I stand in front of my dressing room. 

"Song" I read aloud as I saw the sign pasted on it

"Let's go inside so we can prepare now!" My stylist said, I nodded as I turn the knob and opened the door... 

Well, in my surprise there are 11 hot guys standing before me, smile on their faces, cheers on their mouths. I smiled and look at them one by one. They look more handsome now. I've heard they're successful too, as a group and as a individuals. Eventhough one member left them they kept going and look where are they now. 

"Welcome back! Our baby!!" They shouted, I giggled

"Uwaaah! I missed you guys!!" I said as we group hug! 

"6 months seemed to like 10 years! But hey! You're very popular now~" Suho said

"You're still popular than me!" I retaliated, they rolled their eyes and patted my head

"Let's eat first!" Chanyeol announced and they all munch on the pizza boxes on the table. I smiled as I look at them, they didn't change or should I say they'll never change; they're still those boys! I look around as my eyes found the eyes of the man whom I've fallen' to, whom I've trusted my whole life, and whom who've hurt me. 

 

Yubi's POV

I hold onto his shirt, I was actually gripping on it. I will be very sorry after this scene, because I'm sure I've ruined his shirt. 

"Shh, it's okay" He cooed, tears fell down on my cheeks

"They were murdered! I-I was l-lo-looking at them...-blood...everywhere" I breathe

 

"Eomma! Appa!! I'm back!!" I ran inside the house. Childhood memories ran in my head as I remember I used to hide inside the cabinet to surprise them! I giggled to myself as I entered their room quietly as I can... and I hide inside the cabinet! I giggled again as I put aside some clothes who's preventing me to see the room. Soon I heard the door opened, I clamp my hand on my mouth preventing me to let out giggles again. However, they seemed to be whispering to each other, but I can't decipher what they're saying. 

"H--" I lean my ears closer

"Hide!" My Dad almost shouted

"No! Our Yubi!" My mom said

"She's not home yet... please. I'll be the one to take care of thi-" My dad was cut off when someone opened the door. I gasped and my mom knew I was inside the cabinet, our eyes met and she gave me a quiet finger, i slowly nodded my head and clamp both of my hands on my mouth.

"Let's talk about this!" My dad shouted

"No! Everything has been messed up!" The guy shouted

"Please..." My mom cried

"What please?! When my wife asked for help, did you guys even pitied her?!" He shouted

"You were too blind! We already helped your family but what did you did?! you gamble everything and you've lost her your family!" My dad shouted

"No!! It's your fault!" He shouted, and my mom shouted 'no' and cried. I cried too! I wanted to go out and hug my mom but I just froze there... 

"Put the gun down!!" My dad shouted, he had a gun?! he's going to kill them!! No. Please.

"Please! No!" My mom shouted as I heard a shot and saw my dad fall on the floor

"So long" The guy said and shot again, this time my mom fell on the floor... I gasped 

"" The guy said and I heard his footsteps, escaping from the scene... 

Slowly, I move my hands but they're shaking so much... I force myself to open the cabinet... as I crawl to the bodies of my parents... I hold onto the hand o my mother, they were still warm...but she's not breathing anymore... I cried... I hold onto my dad's and his also dead... the blood started to flow on their head as I was soaked with it... I opened my mouth and wanted to shout but I can't... I held my hands up and saw the blood on it, my eyes widen and panicked. They're really dead...they can't be...

"ha...ack haa" I tried to say something but I really can't... then I heard the front door opened... I crawled back inside the cabinet and hug my knees... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter