Oh Sehun

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: uhm...I'm gonna change a few of their real life personalities...example, Sehun's still gonna have a cold personality but little more on the warm side and Luhan - 18 years old, Sehun - 19 years old...Oh...and sorreh for the boring chapter...I plan on using my 'trump card' in the upcoming chapters when HunHan understand each other better. :)


"Luhan, we're here." his mother called out, waking him up.

 

After a long ride, they have reached the house, more like mansion, of which Luhan was going to live in till who knows when. It was simply stunning with all the intricate designs and magnificent fountains at each side of the door.

 

"And this is how we know that the person who lives here is filthy rich..." he mumbled to himself, still amazed.

 

His mother rang the doorbell and they were welcomed by a lady in her early 20s with dark brown wavy hair and sparkling eyes which Luhan felt resembled his.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo appa and eomma! You're early! Come on in," she welcomed, ushering them into the living hall.

 

"My parents are still upstairs, hold on, I'll go call them!" 

 

"Why did she call the both of you appa and eomma?" he asked with a confused look on his face when she left.

 

"Her name's Hana she is the youngest in the Oh family. We've known her ever since she was a little girl, she'll be accompanying us to China as well...we want her to familiarise the marketing business and strategies."

 

"I see...and I seriously feel that this house is waaaay outta my league...I mean, look at all this stuff! They're filthy rich!" Luhan blurted out.

 

"Yes, Luhan, I know, but I don't want to hear any of this kind of language when they're downstairs. You don't want to create a bad impression do you?

 

Luhan nodded slightly and waited anxiously. Soon, Mr and Mrs Oh made their way downstairs and following behind them was their son.

 

"Mr Lu! Nice to see you, you arrived pretty early! I'm certain you remember my son, Sehun, as well." Mr Oh addressed.

 

"Of course! Wah...you're such a big boy already!" Luhan's father said.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun. Tall, neatly styled hair, sharp jaw line and mature-looking was what came to Luhan's attention when he saw Sehun.

 

"Uhh...why don't the two of you get to know each other better? Sehun, show him around the other side of our house." Sehun's father ordered, and he nodded in acknowledgement before gesturing for Luhan to follow him.

 

"Uhh...so...how do you feel about...you know...living here?" Sehun decided to break the awkward silence.

 

"Neh? I-I'm having mixed feelings about it actually..." Luhan replied shyly.

 

"Ah..." 

 

"You have a very big house Sehun-ssi," 

 

"Thanks, uhm...maybe I should show you to your room. Kaja!" Sehun exclaimed before holding Luhan's hand and the both of them ran to Luhan's new room.

 

"OMG!!! This room is...is...is...really every aspect of awesomeness!!!"

 

"Well good news, it's all yours!" Sehun sang and handed Luhan the keys to the room.

 

"Kamsahamnida!" Luhan squealed.

 

Sehun smiled at his childishness. Soon he got a text from his dad telling them to return to the living hall.

 

"Sehun, Luhan, we're going to take our leave now. Please promise us that you would take care of yourselves. We cannot stress enough on how important it is." Mrs Oh stated worriedly.

 

"Neh eomma...we are old enough to know all that..."

 

"Good. Guess this is goodbye for now then...we'll call to check on the both of you once in a while." Mr Lu said and the five of them  exchanged hugs with Sehun and Luhan before leaving.

 

The both of them, having nothing to do, retired to their rooms and did their own things till dinner time. Yes, they skipped lunch. They weren't hungry...XD. 

 

It was 7 o'clock at night and the two couldn't figure out what to eat when an idea popped into Luhan's mind and he ran out off his room. While knocking on Sehun's door, he asked, "Sehun-ssi! I'm thinking of making creamy pasta! What do you think?"

 

Sehun busted out of his room, almost scaring the life outta Luhan.

 

"Did you just say creamy pasta? I'm soooo in for it! In fact, I'll help you make it." he offered.

 

Luhan agreed and they both headed downstairs to gather the ingredients and start cooking. Of course, no disappointment. It turned out well. As expected and with no words spoken, they attacked the creamy pasta which disappeared within 15 minutes.

 

"Mmm...that was delicious! Thanks Luhan ssi!"

 

"Nah...it was nothing..."

 

"If possible, Luhan ssi? May I ask for another favour?" Sehun asked, already blushing.

 

"W-what is it?"

 

"You see...I need someone to tuck me in bed and sing to me before I go to sleep. Hana was always the one who did it but she's not here now so I'm wondering if you could...uhm...take her place? Maybe?" 

 

"S-sure, I mean, if you're okay with it...I'm fine..."

 

"Great, kamsahamnida Luhan ssi." he thanked and the awkward silence finds it's way in once again.

 

Sehun yawned and pouted, it felt like a long day for him and he was already sleepy.

 

"Come on, let's tuck you in bed." Luhan said fondly.

 

"Something Hana would always say," Sehun replied and followed Luhan upstairs.

 

Sehun laid down awkwardly on the bed and Luhan gently placed the comforter over him, followed by a song.

 

Baby don't cry, tonight, when the dark night lights up,

Baby don't cry, tonight, as if nothing happened,

You will never turn into foam, did you not know,

So baby don't cry, cry, my love will always protect you,

 

In no time, Sehun fell fast asleep and Luhan went back to his room before drifting off to dreamland as well. Soon, the house was so quiet that you could only hear the sounds of Sehun's snoring. kekeke~