Luhan's Stuffed Toy

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Woohoo! Another update! Sorry for the previous angsty chapter. Gosh...my HunHan feels these days...XD  Oh, and this chapter is kinda featuring Luhan's stuffed toy, Lu. Just cuz...it's why they met again. >_<


That night, Luhan wanted to call Kris up and ask if he could sleep over, but he was afraid of interrupting TaoRis' couple time, so was the ChenLay couple. In the end, his only hope was Xiumin and he hurriedly made the call. Fortunately, Xiumin was fine with it and Luhan had somewhere to put up for the night.

"Hey, you okay dude?" Xiumin asked, looking at his best friend's sad expression.

Luhan shook his head. "No. No I'm not, sadly. I feel hurt, right here." He pointed to his heart.

"Then why did you leave?"

"I was upset! Now what am I going to do? Sehun's probably happy I'm gone anyway. Oh, and that Hyunjoo girl too." 

"Let's talk about this tomorrow." Xiumin suggested and Luhan agreed as he walked over to his luggage and rummaged through it. 

A frown formed on Luhan's face. "I'm sure I put it in here. Where could it be?"

"What?"

"It's Lu! Lu's missing! I can't find him! I'm very sure I put it in here though!"

"Okay, calm down bro, maybe you just left it at Sehun's house."

'Right, of course. It must be at Sehun's house.' Luhan thought. "Uhm, I'm afraid I have to go back. I can't live without Lu!"

Xiumin rolled his eyes at his best friend's outburst. "Big deal, I'll just get you a new one."

"No, you don't understand. Just, follow me back there please!" Luhan pleaded.

"You're such a bother. Fine." Xiumin complied.

Luhan smiled and dragged an annoyed Xiumin out of the house.

 

After a quick drive to Sehun's house, Luhan gulped, standing outside of the elder's house. Gathering enough courage, he rang the doorbell a few times before Sehun opened the door. Luhan was shocked to see his hyung's eyes red. 

'Has he been crying?' Luhan thought to himself.

"What do you want?" Sehun asked coldly, avoiding eye contact with the person in front of him.

"I think I left something in my room. Can I retrieve it?"

"S-sure."

Luhan thanked Sehun and walked up the stairs to his room. Finally, he found Lu on the table. Hugging it tightly, he went out of the room. Sehun was just outside waiting for him. Just as Luhan walked passed the elder, Sehun grabbed him by the arm.

"Let go, Sehun." However, Sehun did not budge and continued to hold onto the younger. "Please." Luhan tried again.

"I said let go!" He yelled and jerked his arm off from Sehun's grip.

"Luhan, please don't go! I need you!" Sehun confessed, causing Luhan to stop dead in his tracks. Unknowingly, blush crept up on his cheeks as he turned to face the elder.

"What did you say?"

"A-as in, I need you to be here to help cook meals like always, you know, a-and sing me to sleep."

"Spoiled brat." Luhan muttered under his breath, as he shook his head and continued walking down the stairs. He headed out the door, only to be greeted by a shivering Xiumin.

"E-everything alright? Can we go back now? It's freezing." Luhan nodded as he help up Lu and Xiumin drove them back home.

Sehun was left dumbfounded. He had never seen the younger that angry before. And now that he did, it's difficult getting used to it.

 

"We've got Lu back already. Why do you still look so sad?"

"It's nothing, let's go to sleep." Luhan replied and laid down on the mattress on the floor before his best friend switched off the light.

Luhan could not stop thinking about what Sehun said.

'What did he mean by he needed me? Is it true that he only needs me to cook meals for him and sing him to sleep? Nothing more?' Luhan thought. 'Of course, he's straight. I forgot. Aish, pabo Luhan. Why did you have to fall for him?'

Trying his best to brush off those thoughts, he drifted off to sleep.