Reality

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Is it just me or did I also feel sad writing this chapter. Hmm...it's probably just me.../goes to a corner and cries/ My feelz :( There's going to be an end note on the next chapter so please go read it too! Here goes, readers. The last chapter of 50 Days With Sehun {A HunHan Fic}...

P.S. I dun even know why I ended the story with angst. Sadly, this was the plot from the start so yea. You guys are lucky, there's still gonna be a sequel! ^^


I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love

- EXO, Lucky

---

It was a day before Luhan had to leave and Sehun terribly regretted not spending his time with the younger to the fullest. He was too caught up in his thoughts. He was sad, angry and confused all at the same time. Sehun quickly did his morning routine and went over to Luhan's room.

"Hey, Luhan. You awake?" He asked while knocking on the door.

"Yea. Come in." Luhan replied.

Sehun entered the room slowly, closing the door behind him and then sat on the edge of Luhan's bed. 

"So what were you doing?" 

"Just, uhm...looking at pictures. Why?"

"Look, Lu, I'm so sorry for not treasuring the time we had left together. I had mixed feelings. Like, things were going so well for us and suddenly you have to leave me. Will your forgive me?" Sehun apologised, looking down at his fingers.

​Luhan brought Sehun into a warm hug. "It's okay, Sehun. I know how you feel. Let's just spend all our time to the fullest today!" 

Sehun nodded in agreement and dragged Luhan out of the room.

"Where are we going, Sehun?"

"To the amusement park of course!"

 

*time skip to the amusement park*

- - -

"Oh my gosh, Hun! We've got to get that!" Luhan squealed while pointing at the cotton candy stall not too far away.

"Let's go get that then." The elder replied nonchalantly and they went up to purchase pink cotton candy.

"Which ride do you want to go on, Hun?"

"Uhm...how about...the Turbo Drop? Will that be okay with you?" Sehun suggested.

"Y-yea. Sure, if you want." 

"You're really going to be okay?" Sehun wanted to make sure after hearing uncertainty in the younger's voice. Luhan nodded and Sehun went to buy the tickets.

When it was finally their turn, they took their seats and buckled the gear tightly in front of them. Luhan was literally freaking out and let out a shaky breath. Without warning, the ride started and Luhan screamed loudly, causing Sehun to chuckle.

When the ride had ended, Luhan felt like his legs turned to jelly as he could not walk properly. (sounds wrong) 

"Let's go play a SAFER game." The younger emphasised.

Sehun laughed and nodded before bringing Luhan to the basketball game.

"I'm really really really good at this." Sehun boasted and Luhan rolled his eyes.

"I used to be in the school's basketball team." Luhan replied.

"Wanna bet?"

"Why not?"

"Loser grants the winner a wish!"

"IT'S ON!"

The countdown to the start of the game ended and the two of them started shooting the basket ball into the hoops. Both were doing good until Sehun started to cheat.

"Hey! Why do I only have two basketballs left? I had five basketballs at first!" Luhan whined.

Sehun did not reply and the game soon ended.

Comparing the scores......LUHAN WON!

"Ha! I still won even though you cheated!" Luhan sing-songed.

Sehun scowled and went took Luhan to another ride. Soon after, they ate at a restaurant and headed back home to help Luhan pack his bags.

 

Both of them were silent as they packed Luhan's luggage. 

"Hey, Hun. If you had the chance, would you go back to China with me?" Luhan asked, deciding to break the silence.

"What kind of question is that, Lu? Of course I would!" Sehun exclaimed.

Luhan smiled. It was the only thing he could do to mask all the sadness.

After packing the bags, they prepared dinner together and ate while watching television, like the usual.

Time passed quickly and they fell asleep together on the couch.

 

*The next day*

- - -

After doing their morning routine, Sehun drove Luhan to the airport.

"You still haven't granted my wish, Hun."

"Wish? What- oh yea! From yesterday's basketball game. You haven't told me yet. What is it?"

"That we will be together forever, Sehun."

"Of course we will, Luhan. That I can confidently say." He glanced over at Luhan and smiled.

After a rather long drive, they arrived at the airport but it was still early and they killed time by chatting happily like this 'leaving thing' never happened. However, reality hit them harder when the passengers of the flight Luhan was on were informed to get ready to check in.

"I don't want to go." Luhan cried into Sehun's embrace.

Sehun comforted and told him everything's going to be okay, but in fact, he felt broken too. In the end, he felt himself tearing up as well. People around them were giving stares but he did not care. Not even a bit.

One hour passed too quickly and it was time for Luhan to check in. No one could describe how the both of them felt then. 

"We will meet again, Sehun. I can promise you that." Luhan said with tears in his eyes. 

With that, slowly, he slipped his hand away from Sehun's and turned to walk away, not looking back.

Sehun stood still on the spot, tears streaming down on his face as he saw the love of his life leaving him in the cruel world of reality once again. Alone.