Decisions

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Reaaally short update here! Uhm...warning in advance, slight angst up ahead. Read at your own risk! :( There's going to be angst because...the world's like that I guess. Sorry! There might be a sequel though, don't forget! ^^ <3


Life became brighter for both Luhan and Sehun ever since they confessed their love for each other a practically pissed poor Xiumin off. Admit it or not Xiumin, all of us know that you're one lonely baozi. Today, was Luhan and Sehun's movie day, and they have decided to watch 'The Fault In Our Stars'. They heard it was all the rage these days and it was no harm checking it out.

After breakfast that winter morning, Sehun switched on the television and the movie which they had rented. Luhan got ready the popcorn, coca cola and sat down comfortably next to Sehun, the both of them snuggled together comfortably under the blanket Sehun prepared.

 

As they were halfway watching the movie, they received a call and Sehun stood up to pick it up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi there, Sehun, it's Mrs Lu! May I please speak to Luhan?"

"Uhm, sure." Sehun replied and handed the phone over to his boyfriend.

"Hey mom! What's up!"

"Good news, Luhannie! The house is almost ready and for the time being, we have rented a big apartment over here, so you can come over! We'll mail the tickets to you soon. Your flight is in 10 days! Get ready, I love you!" Mrs Lu said and hung up.

"B-but...mom..."

Luhan put down the phone and took his seat back on the couch with a poker face.

"Why, Lu? What's the problem?" Sehun questioned worriedly, seeing the look on the younger's face.

Luhan's eyes started to tear up. "Sehun, I-"

Sehun scooted closer to Luhan. "Lu, just tell me. What's wrong?"

"My mom told me to move to China already, and I might not be coming back."

Sehun's eyes widened. "What?!"

The younger nodded bitterly in response.

 

For the rest of the movie, the both of them were silent and they retired to their rooms when it ended. Luhan felt like the world was spinning really fast around him.

"How could I ever leave you, Sehun? I love you, and I really do, but I have to listen to my parents too." Luhan bit his blanket to muffle his screams.

Luhan and Sehun could not sleep that night. Their mind was filled with all kinds of things. Now, it's all up to Luhan's decision - to leave, or not to.