SEQUEL: We're Fated

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey there, my readers! The sequel is finally here, otherwise known as the final final chapter! Yea...it was not a typo. I really hope that you guys will enjoy it! Sorry if I didn't make it fluffy enough.

P.S. The timing of this sequel takes place like...few weeks later...


SEQUEL: We're Fated

 

A few weeks have passed with Sehun sobbing to sleep almost every night. Getting used to Luhan not being by his side was a rather difficult task. He and Luhan talked over the phone a couple of times but it still hurt that he could not get to see the younger personally.

His parents returned 2 days after Luhan left and they felt something weird when Sehun was more quiet and would not join them for meals regularly. In the end, they decided to check up on him.

"Sehun ah, may we come in?" Mrs Oh knocked on the door.

"Yes." He managed to answer, his voice was scratchy.

Mr and Mrs Oh entered their son's room and was surprised to see him crying while holding onto a picture.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Mrs Oh asked with concern as she sat down next to him on the bed. She was shocked to see that the picture Sehun was holding onto was a photo of both Luhan and Sehun. "What happened?" "Oh no, don't tell me-"

"I'm not straight, eomma." He confessed, drying his tears.

Mr Oh did not say anything and just shook his head. "Why didn't you tell us earlier, son? We could have done something about it."

"What! What could you have done?" Sehun screamed in anger.

Mrs Oh tried to calm him down. "Actually, Sehun ah, it was meant as a surprise. But seeing you in this state, it might be best to tell you now."

"Tell me what?" Sehun said, avoiding eye contact with his mother.

"Mr and Mrs Lu are very close to us as well, so I have decided to move my business to China instead. In other words, we will be moving there too." Mr Oh supplied.

Sehun stopped sobbing and looked up at his father. "Are you serious?"

Mr Oh nodded in response.

"Thank you so much!" He exclaimed and hugged his parents. "So uhm...when are we leaving?"

"I have to finalise some office matters as well so...maybe in 2 weeks?"

"That'll be fine. More than enough time for me to pack my stuff." Sehun said happily.

Mr and Mrs Oh left him alone in the room not long after to let him get ready.

'Looks like you did fulfil your promise, Lu. We will meet again one day.' Sehun thought to himself while looking at their picture that was still in his hand.

 

2 Weeks Later

---

Sehun's heartbeat increased rapidly as he walked into the airport. In a few more hours, he would be able to see the person he wanted to meet badly. 

"Come on, Sehun ah, let's go check in first." Mrs Oh said and he followed his parents to check in.

Finally, they boarded the flight after waiting for a very long time. Sehun could not stop the smile that was forming on his face and his parents noticed it.

"Aigoo yah...my children are growing up so fast." Mrs Oh mumbled, remembering Hana who stayed back to tend to their business in China while they went back to finalise the office matters in Korea. (A/N: Who remembers Sehun's younger sister, Hana, from chapter one? Just askin' ^^ Back to the story!)

Too excited to fall asleep like he always does on the plane, Sehun stayed up. He also started practicing what he wanted to say to Luhan when they meet later on.

"I wanted to see you- no, that's not it. I'm so happy that we were able to meet- aish! That's not it either!" He mumbled, frustrated.

"Is there anything wrong, Sehun?" Mrs Oh asked, hearing his faint mumbling.

"Ani." He replied and shook his head.

When the plane landed, Sehun's heartbeat increased once again. The feelings he felt at that point was indescribable.

The three of them collected their lugguages from the conveyer belt and heard a voice behind them.

"Sehun ah!"

Sehun could recognise that voice anywhere. It was familiar and comforting. Luhan.

He turned around to see the said person running towards him. As if on instinct, he opened his arms wide to welcome Luhan into a warm embrace.

"I missed you a lot, Lu."

"I know, me too."

In the end, Sehun never needed to plan a speech or anything like that. The words that he wanted to say to the younger through the time when they were seperated, just came out naturally.

The parents of the two of them stared at them with loving smiles on their faces. 

All of them got into the car and drove over to the Lu household to talk about business matters. Or not.

 

"Looks like we're fated to be together. Like, I'm not even kidding." Luhan chuckled cutely.

"Of course we are, Lu. Nothing can break us apart." Sehun added before leaning down to peck Luhan's lips.

 

In the gap between a deepening day you come slowly
The darkness skims by and wakes me up
And across the open window receding away

Have you, you, you lost your way again
The night air is still cold, get up
So, baby, hold on I’m worried of leaving you alone
I leave the road and follow behind you

You shower in the pouring moonlight
I haven’t seen that entrancing expression before
I look at you who’s stopped like a picture and at the end of that gaze

A place where I can’t touch you and can’t even hold you
What’s shining under the surface is not that person
Your sad story that can’t come true
The closer you go, the more you’ll hurt, so
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Like this I’m anxiously calling you
Don’t go babe, those wings will get wet

No matter how much I tell you, you don’t listen
You throw your whole body towards him again
Why do you dream a dangerous dream
(Now stop those tiring [actions]) So that your heart can rest a little
My heart watching you feels as if it’ll rip as well

You shower in the pouring moonlight
I haven’t seen that entrancing expression before
I look at you who’s stopped like a picture and at the end of that gaze

A place where I can’t touch you and can’t even hold you
What’s shining under the surface is not that person
Your sad story that can’t come true
The closer you go, the more you’ll hurt, so
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Like this I’m anxiously calling you
Don’t go babe, those wings will get wet

Like nothing happened you try
Even though you’re smiling towards me
Your slender and pale shoulders shake a little, I’m telling you
It’s okay if you let everything go and rest at my side for just a little while
When the sun rises, follow the place where the moon gets dark, fly away then, yeah

A place where I can’t touch you and we can’t be together
What’s shining under the surface is not that person
Your sad story that can’t come true
The closer you go, the more you’ll hurt, so
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Just that love stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah
Like this I’m anxiously calling you
Don’t go babe, those wings will get wet
(Stop) those wings will get wet (stop) those wings will get wet

- EXO, Moonlight

(A/N: The song is just so beautiful! >.<)

 

"The world is definitely not a wish granting factory. Whatever we want to achieve, we have to work hard towards it and never give up."~