Prologue

ღ 50 Days With Oh Sehun ღ { A HunHan Fic }

"Luhan, our decision is final. We have to go back to China for your father's business and settle the contract for land there."

"B-but e-eomma..."

"Listen, if the contract is successful, we'll buy you a ticket to China, and the new house will be bigger as well. I hope you can understand Lu,"

"How long would it take?"

"We're not sure either...maybe few months or so..."

"Fine..."

"I knew you were a sensible child..." Luhan's mother ruffled his hair before dismissing him to his room to pack his things.

Luhan slumped onto his bed and sighed heavily, hugging his deer soft toy, Lu, tightly. If anything he couldn't stand, it would be living with a person he barely knew and that, sadly, is what's going to happen to him the next day. Living with another being he didn't know existed until he meets him. 

"Lu, my life is going to change tomorrow...it's gonna remain like that till I don't even know when...I'm scared. What if it's a girl I'm living with, I'm very awkward around them..."(everyone knows that's not true in real life...*winks*) Luhan complained to Lu like how he always did when he was happy, depressed, anytime. 

'No...you can do this Luhan...it's going to be in a blink of an eye before you can go back to China...you're a brave boy...' he chanted in his mind and slowly drifted off to sleep, still hugging Lu.

- The Next Day -

Luhan woke up abruptly and checked the time on his phone. 6 in the morning. It was not until 8.30 that he had to leave so he decided to pack his lugguage which totally slipped his mind after all that mind-stress the night before and say his final goodbyes to his room that he loved. He took down all the clothes that were washed, ironed, and removed the hangers before folding them neatly and placing them into his lugguage along with his framed pictures. In his haversack, he packed his laptop, storybooks and of course, Lu. Luhan also texted his friends a quick 'I'm gonna live at another place now...text ya'll the details when I get there. ^^'

By 6.50, all the packing was done. He scanned his room carefully. It was empty, except for his bed and empty cabinets. He took his lugguage in one hand his phone in the other and made his way downstairs.

Surprisingly, his parents were already there, having their breakfast which was earlier than usual.

"Morning appa, morning eomma," he greeted with a 90 degree bow just like any other respectful child and his parents responded with a nod and a warm smile.

"I see you're ready to move in with him?" his mother spoke and took a sip of her tea.

Luhan's eyes widened in shock. 

"H-him?" he stuttered.

"Yes, I might have forgotten to tell you. You're living with a boy. It should be fine with you knowing your discomfort around girls, and he's the son of your father's best friend so both of you will have the whole house to yourselves when his parents leave for China as well."

"Oh...okay," he replied and sat down for breakfast which he didn't want but was forced by his parents.

Time flew by very quickly and it was already 8.30a.m. 

"Come on Luhan! Time to leave!" his father hollered.

Luhan put on his shoes unwillingly and after taking one last look at their house, he got into the car and put on his headphones. He also checked his phone and found 5 new text messages and as he had expected, it was his really close friends, Kris, Tao, Chen, Lay and Xiumin. 

 

"You little brat, you should have told us earlier. You better text us the address ASAP! >3"

- Kris

 

"Hyuuuuuung!!! Whyyyyyyy!!! Yea...that's all I have to say...Love you bro!"

- Tao

 

"Was this supposed to be your plan to troll us? It better not be! I'm the trolling king! Meeeeee!!! LOL...>3 U!"

- Chen

 

"Just text me when you feel homesick bro! I will use my powers to heal you! Love, your brightest star...kekeke~ Too cheesy?"

- Lay

 

"That's a surprise bro...you should have told us beforehand! Aish..."

- Xiumin


~ Author's Note ~


Here's the intro to this fic!

OMG...my HunHan feels are gonna explode! Kyaaa~