Chapter 6

Lost & Found

07 00 was what was stated on my bedside clock.

I’ve always been what you call, an early bird. I am used to waking up early in the morning since I was a kid while other people are still sleeping away.

No matter what time I slept the night before; I will still wake up at the same time (as always) the next day.

Kicking off the covers, I got up from the bed and freshen myself up to get ready for a jog in the park near the Choi’s mansion in which I’ve found while I was on the way here.

Jogging in the wee morning has always been a habit and a favourite past time of mine. Jogging in the morning brings up my mood no matter how upset I have been.

/ / /

After jogging around the park for about an hour, I went to the nearest bench to take and seat and at the same time quench my thirst.

I’ve arrived to my real family for about three months already. In all honesty, I don’t really know how things are going for me these days. However, I’ve no choice but to hold on for Hyojin’s sake.

If Hyojin knows what is going on between Yuri Hirasawa and Choi Junsaeng, she will be heartbroken which was needless to say.

/ A Week Ago /

Upon coming back from school, I instantly went up to my room. As I walked past Choi Junsaeng’s study room, I heard some sounds coming out from it. Due to the growing curiosity within me, I went to the door and eavesdrop to whatever’s happening inside the room.

Inside the room was two people who was , lying on the floor. One, which was needless to say, was Choi Junsaeng. And the other was a woman whom Choi Junsaeng has been bringing home the past two weeks. If I remember correctly, she is called Jung Hwa.

“Hey, why don’t you divorce her? You already said that you marry her because of responsibility and not love. Since your kids are all grown up now, why don’t you divorce her? And instead… Get married with me.”

Instead of getting any reply, I was given hushed chuckles and moans.

/ Present /

What was his reply for her? Will Choi Junsaeng really divorce Yuri Hirasawa?

“Hey.” I looked and was shocked to see Seunghyun right in front of me.

“What are you doing here? You alright?” Seunghyun continued.

“Yeah.” I gave him a small smile and continued “I was going for a jog around here, what about you?”

He put up his hand that was holding a camera.

I smiled and started walking with him as he took pictures of the flowers around us.

“Hey.” He looked at me and I continued what I was going to say a few seconds ago “Appa and umma…”

“What about them?” He replied with disinterest.

“Why didn’t they get a divorce?”

 Seunghyun turned back and looked at me with shock all over his pale features. “You know?”

“How can I not? It’s quite obvious.”

“True. I wonder how Sulli did not even realize about the fact of it. Divorce… Actually I am wondering why too. They had so many chances then and now, but yet, I’ve never seen them even mentioning it once.”

That’s odd. If they have no feelings for one another, why are they still together despite having chances of splitting up.

“Could it be possible for them to grow feelings for one another?”

Seunghyun looked at me as if I was crazy and gave a flat out no and continued “It’s impossible.”