Chapter 5

Lost & Found

As far as I can remember, I’ve always been a rebellious child. At the age of 15, I had my first boyfriend and I also lost my ity to him. Regrets? Not much. To be honest, if I do have to go back in time, I will still choose the same decision.

Of course, when my parents learnt about this, they were extremely disappointed. However, who are they to care or even bother? This is my life. I can do whatever I want to it. I did not go to jail or whatsoever. I just merely had with numerous people. Why the hell are they so tight up about?

Because of my constant flings, I am called a playgirl back in Tokyo, Japan. It wasn’t funny but I could not bother.

With these constant flings of mine, my parents thought it was best for me to have a change in environment. They decided to leave Tokyo and migrate to Seoul, South Korea. Thinking that a change in environment, I will have a change and stop being a playgirl I am.

Oh, how wrong they are.

The move to South Korea did not change me, in fact, I got to love the life I had more and more. The flings I had increased beyond my parent’s imagination.

Six months after I have moved to South Korea, I got to know Choi Junsaeng, an orphan whom my friend had introduced to me.

/ 26 Years Ago /

“Yuri, this is Junsaeng, he is Minwoo’s best friend.”

“Hi, you must be Yuri, I am Junsaeng. Nice to meet you.”

 / /

From that day on, we started dating and it developed to become buddies. We look for one another for the aim of fulfilling our ual needs.

Due to one incident, I got pregnant with Junsaeng’s child. When my parents knew about this, saying that they are angry would be an understatement.

They wanted Junsaeng to be held responsibility. And of course, needless to say, Junsaeng was willing to. He didn’t want his child to be an orphan like him and whatnot. Thus we got married 25 years ago after Seunghyun was born with no feelings attached. We only married with the reason being of providing our children with a complete family.

Despite being married, throughout these 25 years, we each had our own fair share of affairs out there. My parents thought I had stopped since Yibum was born, needless to say, they were wrong once again.

“Ah… Faster…”

“No matter whom I’ve had with, Yuri, you’re still the one for me…”

I’ve never once regretted my life style, not even once. I am living the life I’ve always wanted.

\ \ \

After being away for two weeks (family holiday & yada~), I am finally back. I apologise for this crappy chapter, I am so sorry. I still hope you enjoyed this story. ^^

Please do give me feedbacks too, thanks! XD