Chapter 2

Lost & Found

A/N: Small mentions of ahead, please do skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

Choi Minho:

It’s been about a month since I’ve arrived to the Choi family and reuniting with my birth parents and siblings. If somebody told me that Choi Junsaeng and Yuri Hirasawa are my birth parents six months ago, I will not believe them at all. But as of now, I can do nothing but believe this is my reality.

Throughout this one month, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself with my newfound siblings — Yibum, Yijun and of course my twin, Hyojin. They were the best companions I ever had throughout my whole life especially Hyojin.

However, once night comes, it becomes a nightmare for me.

To be honest, when I first saw Choi Junsaeng and Yuri Hirasawa, I thought they were a loving couple, however, I couldn’t believe what umma had said about them. I don’t see them like the people who have numerous affairs outside. I nearly thought umma had said those things because she was still upset with Choi Junsaeng. However, it was just me being naïve. They’re indeed the kind of people whom umma had said. I only saw the actual thing three weeks ago.

/Three Weeks Ago/

Feeling thirsty in the middle of the night, I got up from my bed and went down to the kitchen to get a cup of water. While I was drinking my water in the kitchen, I heard the main door open. Thinking it was Seunghyun, I just thought nothing of it since he is always back home late from photoshoots.

However, it was not Seunghyun. It was Choi Junsaeng and another woman, whom I have never seen before. They were touching one another intimately.

Step by step, both of them climb up the stairs and into the master bedroom. I followed them behind and stood outside the close door.

After a few minutes, I heard the sound of kissing coming from inside of the room. After much thinking, I opened the door of the room and looked inside. What I saw shocked me.

As the next few days comes along, I see Choi Junsaeng bringing different woman back to have with them. It was then I believed what umma had said about him. However, what about Yuri Hirasawa? Is it true that she is also having numerous affairs out there too?

/Present/

One week after finding out that Choi Junsaeng brings woman home every night to have , I stumbled upon Yuri Hirasawa having with a man much younger than her in the appa’s study room. 

On that day, I have just finished school and came back home. When I came home, I heard moans coming from upstairs of the mansion. I followed the moans and it led me to Choi Junsaeng’s study room. There, on the study table, an unfamiliar man was having with Yuri Hirasawa.

Seeing this, I immediately ran back to my room and locked it trying to seal off the sinful moans coming out from Yuri Hirasawa’s mouth.

From that day on, both Choi Junsaeng and Yuri Hirasawa often bring men and women back for their sinful desires.

Sometimes I really wonder, how on Earth can Sulli not know that our parents are having affairs out there since they always bring people back to have .

Is it really true that she really don’t know anything about this, or is she trying to act like nothing is wrong.

\ \ \

Hi! I hope you guys have fun reading and please do give me feedbacks ^^ Thanks for reading.