Chapter 4

Lost & Found

A/N: This is the continuation of Chapter 1, I would suggest you to read Chapter 1 before carrying on with this chapter.

Lee Chohwa… How could you.

“Yah, are you alright?” Yuri walked into the room and asked me upon seeing my pale face.

“I… I…” Instead of continuing what I wanted to say, I pass her the letter.

Minutes passed, Yuri looked at me after reading the letter and asked “What is this all about? Lee Chohwa…. Sulli’s twin… Who is Lee Chohwa? How could she took our son away 19 years ago because you broke things off with her?”

The next thing I knew, a loud slap was heard within the room. This was the very first time Yuri slapped me. She didn’t even slapped me when she found out the affairs I had years ago. This was the only time.

I guess I could not blame her. It was all my fault from the beginning to have our son stolen 19 years ago. Despites years has passed, I still cannot forget that day — 17 August 1996.

/19 Years Ago — 17 August 1996/

“What do you mean by my son is missing? It’s impossible. I saw your nurses bringing him into the nursery with his sister. What bull are you talking about.”

I was beyond shocked, how can my son go missing just 15 minutes after I last saw him. It’s absurd! How can he go missing in a hospital this big when he can’t even walk. He is just a baby, a baby that just got out from his mother’s womb.

“I am sorry Mr Choi. Indeed, our nurse did bring him into the nursery. However she went to make some milk for him to drink, and after she came back, she only saw the sister. Your son however, was not in his bed. I have already ask my staff to search for him. Please be assured we will find him back.”

After so much assurance from the doctor, the staff in the hospital is still unable to find my son. 

/Present/

Looking at the attached photo from the letter, I can say that he do look a lot like Hyojin. I am glad that after 19 years, he will finally be back home.

“Yuri… I am sorry. I didn’t know she will do such things.”

“What’s the use of apologizing?” It’s too late.” She answered with coldness in her voice and tried walking away. However, before she could do so, I grabbed onto her hands and pushed her against the wall.

“I know it’s my fault that things became this way. But how would I know that Lee Chohwa will do such a thing.”

“So? She is the woman you played with years ago. It’s your business if you have affairs out there, but I said before, don’t pull our kids into your problems. And let me go Choi Junsaeng!”

“I cannot believe you are the one speaking Yuri, you are like me, you have affairs out there too. I just saw you bringing that man here yesterday.” I whispered into her ear.

“Still… At least I am not like you. At least I try hiding it from our children.”

“How old are they already Yuri. I think they knew of our affairs since I am sure they caught us bringing people back. Maybe perhaps Sulli is the only one in the dark… of our daily adventures.”

“You… Whatever, just let me go. I have things to do.”

“Things to do? I am sure you do…” Upon saying this, I kissed her on her juicy lips.

Our kiss got more passionate as minutes pass. Slowly bit by bit, I did some sinful things with her that afternoon.

It has been a while since I have last did it with her. Perhaps, a week or two… 

\ \ \

Hello! So I brought you guys triple chapters today starting from Chapter 2. Hope you guys have fun reading.