Chapter Two

Dancing is illegal?

Donghae's POV

"So, tell me about the new guy, is he hot or jerk? tall, short, nerd,is he badass?? I heard he's from Seoul and was a troublemaker there..."

"Calm down, Minnie. Let Donghae speak" chuckled my other friend, Ryeowook.

"I think he's a mama's boy. Why are you so interested about him?" I asked while texting to my boyfriend, Changmin.

"Hey, it's not like new people moves to our town everyday. I'm just curious." Sungmin said, slightly pouting.

"Well, I didn't talk with him. Besides, you'll see him tomorrow at school and he's gonna be in our class" I said.

"I hope he's nice.. Is Changmin going to come there tonight?" Ryeowook asked, a bit nervous.

"Yeah, he is coming from a campus.. Why? You don't have to be afraid of him. He is not like everyone think he is." I said

"You have to admit too, he is not innocent either. He has been arrested couple of times.. He even has an own gang! I don't mean that he's a bad boyfriend, it just people think that he's a troublemaker" Sungmin said.

Aish, I know my friends were a bit worried about me when they heard that I date Changmin but seriously, after two months they still don't trust him?

"Everyone just keep thinking about the accident. It happened three years ago!" I said a bit annoyed.

"Yes, and he was involved" Wookie said.

"But he was one the other car, not that one which crashed the tree. And I know you're going to say that my cousin died in that accident, but I can't blame Changmin about that. It wasn't he's idea to even start that stupid race." Why just everyone keep thinking that the accident was his fault..

"I'm sorry Hae, but we are just worried about you. We will try to come along with him. We support you." Sungmin said.

"It's okay guys. Btw, Do you know whose turn was to bring music tonight?" I asked when we parked in front of the house.

"I think it was Henry's. That means it's gonna be one of the best evenings on this month." Minnie said. He is really exciting about the meeting.

 

After the accident which happened three years ago, the government of our town decided that they should pay more attention to what teenagers do on their spare time. That included those stupid rules. We can't throw parties, no dancing, no 'harmful' music.. to put it bluntly, they forbid us to have fun. That is the teenagers opinion. Parents said it was for our own good and that make sure that the same kind of accident doesn't happen again.

When we speak about "the meetings" we mean that we try to avoid those rules. About two miles away from Mark's, there is the border between our town and the neighbour town. In our neighbour town, there is not that kind of rules and very near of the border is the house where young people can just hangout. We listen to music and dance there and there is couple of people who bring the music with them. Those are teenagers whose parents are not so strict and let their children to listen to music or people who doesn't live in our town.

 

"Hey babe, did you miss me?" Changmin asked while back hugging me.

"Of course I missed you. You should visit more often. It's not like you pay so much attention to college either. " I said smiling.

Changmin is three years older than me and go to college on the neighbour town. We mostly meet at weekends, but sometimes he also come to our meetings at the middle of the week.

 

The music was playing and we danced. I danced with Changmin, of course, and kissed with him. With him, it just feels that I can forget all those stupid rules and just live my life. Then the music stopped. Someone turned the lights on and people on the dance floor were confused.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I would lie if I say that I'm not nervous. Those rules, my dad is even part of the committee which started to speak that we need those rules.

"Your mum said you might need some money. But you weren't at the Mark's and I heard some teenagers speaking about this house so I came here.." He said and I can tell he was shocked and really disappointed.

"Dad, I can explain.."

"I just hope the same thing doesn't happen with you" Dad said and he also glared Changmin. My dad knows that I'm gay and he's okay with that. Not from the start but he's got used to it. But if he saw me and Changmin awhile ago.. Let just say that he's not happy about that. It's not secret that my dad hates Changmin.

I watched when my dad leaves the house. I know I hurted my dad's feelings and that he hopes that I was more like Siwon. He wasn't very happy when I dyed my hair but this was way more shocked to him. I just really hope he will realize that he just can't make me live in some kind of cage. After the accident all what he has doing is to tell me what should I not do. Thanks to my mum, he has let me to hang out with my friends but I really don't know what happens tonight when I go to home. One thing is sure, I don't regret anything.

"Hey, maybe you should call your dad? I don't wanna you fight with him because of me.." Changmin said.

"Njaah... I will talk with him when I go to home.. And it's not just because of you. He just can't accept that I wanna live my own life. But let just forget about him  now"  I said and led him to the dance floor. The Music had started to play again and people seems to forget that my dad was there. I think they were all nervous about him and maybe afraid that what if he told to their parents that their kids were dancing in the neighbour town.  

 

"Hey Donghae, we should leave now, it's already half past 10 and you promise to your mother that you will be at 11 at home" Sungmin said.

"Okay, just second." I said and turned to speak Changmin. "I have to leave now.. Promise me you won't drink alcohol tonight and go to drive after that"

"Of course not. I remember what happened to your cousin, he was one of my best friend.  Besides I have to go tomorrow morning at school early. I have to talk with my English teacher about my project." Changmin said and kissed me. It was really sweet kiss, I can't get why people think that Changmin is a really bad guy.

"Good night" I said to him. He smiled to me and went to search if there were any of his college friend.

"Okay, I know what you're going to say, maybe he's not so bad guy" Sungmin said to me.

"See, you just have to change your attitude towards him" I said. We were walking to Minnie's car. Ryeowook said earlier to us that he'll go with some other friends to home since they live in the same area.

 

"Do you think you father will be mad at you?" Minni asked while driving the car.

"I don't really know. I mean, sure he is pissed of but I don't think he will forbid me to hang out with my friends or anything like that." I said. I've thinking the same thing in my head.

"Well, tell me tomorrow" he said when he stopped his car in front of my home.

"Yeah, sure. See you tomorrow" I said and stepped out of his car. He waved his hand and drove off.

 

When I stepped to house my mum were in the kitchen.

"I heard from your father. Why didn't you tell me? I mean, I thought you would know that I don't agree with your father those rules, but I don't like that you lie about where you're going to go." my mum said.

"I'm really sorry mum, I just thought you wouldn't let me go there."

"Aish, what should I do with you.. It's like you do this to your father on purpose. I know you don't accept those rules but still, you don't have to start a war with your own dad."

"But he has to learn that what happens to Junho was accident!"

"Listen honey, I know this is hard for you and I will try to talk with your dad. Just please, don't lie again. And you should probably avoid your father tonight he was really pissed of when he came home" my mum said.

"Okay, Good night mum" I said to her and hugged her.

"Good night sweetie"

 

"So, I heard father now know about your meetings" Siwon said when he came to my room later.

"Maybe he now will wake up and realize that I'm not Junho. And it's not just the meetings, he saw Changmin too" I said while doing my homework.

"I told you to tell him yourself. Well, now he knows about you, right? One secret less or something like that"

"Yeah, but he didn't look very happy about that."

"You can't say you were thinking that he would be jump for joy when he will heard that you date Changmin."

"Well, that's true. But can you go now, I have to do this essay from tomorrow" I said. I hate essays, you just have to write about something you really don't care and then the teacher read that and that's it after that it's just some paper.

"Okay, Do you go with Sungmin tomorrow or.."

"I go with you, I can't wait my birthday. Then I can drive by myself"

Siwon just smiled and left my room. Okay, now the essay. What should I write about..

 

 

----------------

A/N Hi everyone, so here was the second chapter, hope you like it^^ It was a longer than the first one and from Hae's pov. On this fic I will write both Eunhyuk's and Hae's pov.  I would be really happy if you give me some feedback and comments. On the next chapter will be Hyukkie's first day at school and some new people will be coming ;) And yay, I got my first upvote^^