Chapter One

Dancing is illegal?

Eunhyuk pov

When my mum told me that we're going to move to my Aunt's house, I wasn't suprised. After my father's death, it has been really hard for us live in our old house and my aunt's house is really big, if you can call that house.

My aunt lives with her family about three hours from Seoul in a small town. I have visited there a couple of times, but I don't know so many people there. Just my aunt's family. But that thing is going to change because my mum got a new job there as a kindergarten teacher and after that the decision about moving was very easy.

 

 

"We're here" I said to my mum, who has been sleeping the last hour, when I was driving our car. "Oh, I can't wait to see my sister again. She take this day off from her work, becase she want help us about moving" my mum said. I can say, she looks now very peaceful and that's good. She has been stressing so much in the last couple of months.

"Eunhyuk!" I heard some girl's voice. When I looked to the house's door, there was my ten-years-old cousin, Hyoyeon. "Hi, Hyo" I said back. Even Hyoyeon is seven years younger than me, I'm actually more closed to her than her sister Amber, who is sixteen.

"Where is Choco?"she asked. Choco is my dog. Since I don't have any siblings, my parents thought that they will buy me a dog so that I don't get lonely.

"So, you only want to see Choco, and not your awesome cousin?" I .

" Don't be silly, of course I missed you. Hi auntie, mum asked me to show your rooms since she went to grocery shopping with Amber" she said.

Hyoyeon lead us around the house and pointed our doors. When I first saw my room, I almost fainted. It was two times bigger than my old room in our house. I started to unpacking my things and fill my wardrobe until I heard knocking from my door. " Mum tell me to say that dinner is ready" Amber said. "Okay, I'm coming"

 

 

"Our friend-family is coming to visit us today. They really want to meet you two. They also have two sons which are same age as Eunhyuk" my aunt told us when we were eating. "Did you heard that sweetheart? they could be your new classmates or friends" my mum said with very enthusiastic voice. "yeah, it could be great" I said.

Actually I'm not so into to meet their friend-family, since I know they are probably some kind of rich people and I have my thoughts about rich people. Me and my mum, we're not poor people, but we're not also the richest people instead of my aunt's family. My aunt is doctor and her husband is belong to some big company's agency. According to what kind of their house is, I can say that, my aunt's family is wealthy. And I pretty sure that they friend-family is too.

"Actually, Mr. Lee is my colleague in our company"  said my aunt's husband, Mr.Kim. I'm not sure why I don't call him "uncle" or  by his first name. But it might be because he thinks that I'm some kind of troublemaker, since I have been living my whole life in the big city. He is nice to me, but always a bit cautious. Like I would any second start to do something stupid, like burn the house down or get drunk in front of Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

After we ate dinner, me, Amber and Hyoyeon started to play some board games in my room. We were in the middle of the game when we heard the doorbell. "Lee's are here!" my aunt yelled.

When we got to downstairs I saw two boys about in my age and a man and a woman. "There you are. Eunhyuk, here are Mr and Mrs Lee and their sons Siwon and Donghae" Mr. Kim said introducing me at the same time.

"It's very nice to meet you. Mrs. Kim has always tell about you so much" said Mrs Lee while shaking my hand. I just smiled to her and take better look at her sons. They Both look very handsome, in my old school they would have been probably very popular, but they don't look like a twins.

"Hi, nice to meet you Eunhyuk-ssi. My name is Siwon" said the taller one with a gentle smile. "Nice to meet you, but please, just call me Eunhyuk" I said to him. Siwon smiled at me and I smiled back to him. He has black hair, dark brown eyes and when he smiled I noticed that he has dimples. Yap, he could be a model.

I turned to greet the other son, Donghae was his name if I remember correct, but he was too busy with his phone. "Donghae, say hello to Eunhyuk" said his mother. I can say she was a little bit annoyed.

"Hey, I'm Donghae. Mum, can I go with Min? We would just go to Mark's..." Donghae asked.

"Tomorrow is a school day..." Mrs. Lee started. "but I would be at home before 11, pretty please?"  Donghae asked and I start to thinking why he came to our house in the first place if he leaves immediately.

"okay, you can go" Mrs Lee said. "Thanks mum, you're the best" he said and kissed her mother to the cheek and run outside where was a car waiting in front of our house. I look at him. He sure is a handsome and cute with her ginger-dyed hair, but I have a feeling that he can be a little bit spoiled.

"Don't mind my brother, he just want to hang out with his friends. Nothing personal" Siwon said when he notice my look.

" You have something on your mind, wanna share?" he continued with smile.

"No, I mean, I just think that you don't look similar..." I started.

"Actually, I'm adopted. I lost my parents in a car accident when I was two. My parents owned a local restaurang company Mark's where my brother was going to go. My parents were friends with Lee's so they adopted me." Siwon told me.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I was saiyng but Siwon stopped me. " I don't remember they and I think Lee's as my parents, so don't be" he said with smile.

 

 

 

We were sitting in the living room and I chatted with Siwon. He seems really good guy and I actually have fun with him. Sometimes I forget that we are both seventeen because he act like he would be older and I really feel like a little kid next to him.

"Well, we have to go now. It was really nice to see you Eunhyuk. Good luck with your first day in new school tomorrow" said Mrs Lee when they were leaving.

"And we will meet at school tomorrow. Our teacher has already told us that we get a new student in our school tomorrow, so it must be you" Siwon said.

 "Okay, that's great that I know at least someone tomorrow" I said and smiled to him.

I watched when they leave our house. That wasn't so bad as I thought, but I really don't know what is going to happen tomorrow in school. Even I know one student, actually two students from my class if I count Donghae, I was nervous. I don't care if some people don't like me, but I don't wanna disappoint my mum. I know she really want to start at new life here, and she wants also that I get along here well too.

"Eunhyuk, do you wanna help me at my homework?" Hyoyeon came to ask me. "Sure" I said and stopped thinking about tomorrow. I'm sure that I will get friends here, or at least I hope so

-----------

A/N Hello everyone and thanks for reading my first chapter ever^^ I really appreciate if you would give me some feedback and comments. I'm really sorry about the mistakes, but as you may know English is not my first language. I will check this later and try to correct them, at now I probably don't even realize them since today I had German's exam and last Friday I had Swedish's so now I don't remember which grammar rules are in which language>.< but anyway tomorrow is my last exam (English) and then I'm freeee^^

But anyway, thank you again~