Chapter Four

Dancing is illegal?

Eunhyuk's pov

 

After the school ended, Kyuhyun and I went to my car since Kyuhyun doesn't have an own car and he wanted to show me some places. Yesung already told us that he has other things to do so he can't come with us.

When I was tank up my car, other car drove next to us and the driver's door opened and a young man stepped out.

"" Kyuhyun murmured when he saw who that person was. He was about three years older than us and tall. He was wearing jacket where was some college's sign and sunglasses. His gaze stopped Kyuhyun.

"Well, well, well.. Is it little-Kyu?" The person said while he took his sunglasses off. "It's a long time since I last saw you. You don't say "hi" to your hyung?"

"Why I should say that to you? It's not like we're close anymore." Kyuhyun said bitterly.

"And that's not my fault. Who is this monkey with you? Or actually, I don't care" he laughed.

"Who was that?" I asked when the person drove off.

"That was Changmin, My cousin and . He goes college on the neighbour town, but he sometimes visits here too. He is troublemaker here and that's why he went there for a college."

"You don't seem very close"

"We used to be, but he changed a lot couple of years ago"

We were driving around the town and Kyuhyun showed me where was mall, library and probably he's favourite place, arcade. "We also have movie theater here, but it's the same thing as with arcade. Very rare films are showed there. If you want to see a good film, then you should drive to the neighbour town"

We parkedoutside of the fast-food restaurant, called Mark's, which I remembered to belong to the Lee's familly. There I saw other students from my school and some of them waved to me and Kyuhyun.

"Hi you two, can Wookie and I sit with you? Other tables are full" Sungmin came to us with some other guy and asked. He really like to just pop out from nowhere.

"Sure, right Kyu?" I said.

"Yeah..." Kyuhyun answered. He suddenly has turned really quiet. As if he was shy or something. But I shaked that thought out of my head. No, Kyuhyun is not the shy-type.

"Great" Sungmin said happily and sit next to Kyuhyun, while the other guy came to sit next to me.

"Hi-i, my name is Ryeowook. I'm the same class with you"

"Hi, I'm Eunhyuk. Oh, I remember you. You sit next to Donghae, right?" I said and shaked his hand.

"Yes, actually Hae was coming here too, but then he went with his boyfriend so that's why Sungmin and I came here"

"Next time he should said earlier if that guy is coming too" Sungmin pouted "Or if he's gonna be with his gang"

"Wait, are they here?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly.

"Yes... They are over there, on the farest table." Sungmin said coldly.

I turned to watch and was ready to split my strawberry milk. There was sitting Donghae with some college students, but that wasn't the shocking thing. Right next to him was Changmin who hold his arm on Donghae's shoulder and was whispering something to him.

"I might forgot to tell you. Changmin is Donghae's boyfriend"

 

"You really are that shocked?" Kyuhyun asked when we were sitting in my car, outside of his house. "Is it because of Changmin or because he's gay?"

"The first one. I'm not homophobic. I've also dated some guy in Seoul too"

" Well, I don't think Donghae is in love with him. Sure he likes him a lot, but not loves. I think he also try to prove something to his father, since his father hates Changmin"

"Why he hates him? Not like I'm suprised"

"Because of what I said earlier, Changmin is a troublemaker."

"Oh, okay. By the way, why you turned so quiet when Sungmin and Ryeowook came to sit with us? I've never seen you so quiet"

"No-o.. I didn't turned quiet.. You must be just imagine" He shuttered.

"Yes you did. And every time Sungmin was trying to speak to you... wait a minute.. do you like Sungmin?" I asked and I can see the answer immediately. Kyuhyun just turned really red.

"Maybe a bit... But it's not like he's interesnting about me." Kyuhyun said quietly.

"How do you know that?"

"I just have that feeling. And he never comes to talk to me"

"He just did that!"

"But there wasn't any other tables, that's why"

"He lied, I saw there was at least three completely empty table" I said and smiled. "I'll help you, tomorrow you asked him out"

"No way!"

 "At least asked his phone number"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes"

"....."

I watched when Kyuhyun walked towards his house and I drove off. When I came to home there was Hyoyeon asking me about my first school day and telling me about his exam which was quite difficult. When we were eating dinner my mum asked me about the same things.

"You already have friends there?" she asked and I noticed how happy she is.

"Yes, people here are very welcoming"

"Have you already decided which club you will join?" my aunt asked.

"I haven't watched the list yet, but I think maybe dance club because I've danced since I was six"

They all turned quiet and just stared me. Okay, now I'm confused.

"There is no dance club" Mr.Kim said. "And won't be"

I was going to ask what he means, but I noticed how my mum shaked her head. Okay, I'll ask about that tomorrow at school. Maybe Kyuhyun will tell me why there is no dance club. I know that there used to be, since my cousins used to talk a lot about how they gonna join high school's dance club. Sure it happened couple of years ago, but still. And I'm sure that here is other students, who likes to dance too.

 

A/N: Hi everyone^^ suprise update, I'm still at vacation but have time so... Hyukkie starts to learn how the things are in the town ~.^ But no I'm really tired, it's almost midnight here and tomorrow I go to see Amsterdam, so I have to wake up early^^ There might be mistakes, and I'll try to correct them tomorrow >.<