Chapter Eight

Dancing is illegal?

Donghae's pov

"How do you know that new kid?" Changmin asked me, when we were going back home. He decided to give me a ride since he was visiting his parents at the town anyway.

"We are in the same class. And you know Kim's family? Eunhyuk's mother is Mrs. Kim's sister and they live with them. We visited there couple of days ago" I answered casually knowing where this was going. "We are just friends, Changmin."

"Yeah, I know. So, they live with Kim's?"

"Yep, his mother got a job here as a kindergarten teacher, that's why they moved here."

We chatted random things and when he stopped in front of my home, I saw my mum looking at the window.

"Great, I just needed a speak, how you are a bad guy and other ty things.." I said to him.

"You gonna be fine, babe. I'm used to it that people think what they think, so it's better if you could used to it too. They need time" He said and kissed me.

"Yeah, you are probably right. Well, good night" I said to him when we take breath.

I watched when he drove away and breathed deep. I wish I just could go with him to his home. Changmin's parents are more supportive than mine, but they don't like my parents since they think that it's their fault that other citizens blame their son, which is, kind of true. But they threat me friendly every time when I visit there. I can't say the same thing about my parents.

"That was Changmin who drove you here?" My mum asked when I went to kitchen.

"Yes, problem with that?" I said coldly.

"You should stop to annoy your father" she said and started washing dishes.

"Well, you have always said to me that if you love something, you shouldn't let that away. And I love Changmin. Do you see, we have a problem here" I said sarcastically. I know that my mum has always been on my side and we usually don't argue. That is something what I do with my dad.

"Listen, honey. I really want to forget that and give Changmin a chance, but it's really hard. I really liked him then, but everytime I see him, it's always come to my mind that 'if Junho wasn't his friend, he would be alive'."

"You do remember that it wasn't Changmin who has bad influence to other people? I know that it's kind of harsh to say, but Junho was a troublemaker, not Changmin." I know that I have might crossed the line, but I really wanted to say that.

"Maybe Junho has sometimes a hard time, but..."

"Not buts. Everytime when they both got detention, it was Junho's fault. When they got drunk, it has been his idea. Changmin just tried to take care of his best friend and not leave him alone. He was only one who completely understand him. I don't say that Junho didn't care about that he would got Changmin to trouble too. In fact they had big argues because of it. So why you make Changmin a bad guy?"

"Do you even know that he got arrested last week? You can't say that he is now that 'good kid'" my mum said. I know that he is going to cry. He already hold her tears.

"Yes, I know that. But now he has hard time. And it seems that I'm the only one in this town who try to help him and make sure that he doesn't do anything irreversible" I shouted to her and ran to my room. I'm so tired. I just want to scream and cry and never leave my room. I heard that someone opened my door, but didn't bothered to watch who.

"Donghae, you know that I don't think about him like our parents? I mean, yes, I don't like him, but it has nothing to do with that accident. Remember how Junho always demanded me why we didn't get along. I don't blame Changmin, but what affect to my opinion is how he behaves now. That's why I'm not a fan of your relationship." Siwon said while sitting to my chair. I still can feel how tears are running my face but his words also helped. Yes, I know that he Siwon doesn't like him, but it's good to know that there is another reason. He was in my room couple of more minutes, but when he noticed that I'm not in the mood to talk, he left. After that I just fall for sleep.

 

No one's pov

They parked the car beside the street and watched the house. When they notice that the whole house was dark, they got out of the car and started to walk towards the house. When they were near one of the window which they tought it was the right one, they throw a brick across the window. The glass was flying everywhere and they immediately heard how dog started to bark. There was also screaming, but they ran to their car and drove off, before the light was turning on.

 

Eunhyuk's pov

I woke up for Choco's barking and Hyoyeon's screaming. I immediately jumped out of the bed ran to her room, just too see that her window was broken. I turned the lights on and saw brick on her floor. Then I noticed Choco. She has a bruise on her back and her fur was already becoming red.

"What is happening here?" my aunt shouted. When she noticed Hyoyeon's crying she went to hug her and calming her. I went to watch Choco. The bruise was probably made by glass, but luckily it wasn't very deep.

"What is this all about?" Mr. Kim asked and when he noticed the brick on the floor he turned towards me. "Where you have already got yourself into? I knew it, you will only bring harm to our family"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I asked. How could he blame me?

"Of course you already made new "friends". You who have been living their all life in the big city don't know how to behave. You're all spoiled and..."

"Enough! Hyukkie hasn't done anything wrong, right honey?" my mum shouted.

"No, I don't know why you think about me like that.. How could you think that I could do this to Hyoyeon??" I'm really pissed of but in the other hand, really confused. Who could do this? Was this happen because of me or Hyoyeon? No, not Hyoyeon. But I don't have been bullied either so. Was Amber the target?

"We should just made a phone call to police and not blame Eunhyuk. I go to check the window form the outside and Hyoyeon, you can go to sleep with Amber tonight. Eunhyuk, check if Choco's alright. I don't think he will need stitches but that bruise still have to clean." My aunt said calmly.

I cleaned Choco's bruise and made a note to myself to watch that. If it is going to inflame, I will take her to the vet. But no matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't sleep anymore. All I could think was, who was behind this.

 

 

"So someone threw a brick to Hyoyeon's room at Friday night?" Kyuhyun asked when we were eating lunch at school. It was Monday and I still couldn't think who could have done that. The police also visited on Saturday, but they don't know anything yet. But they said that Hyoyeon probably wasn't the target, and those who did that just wanted to harm Mr.Kim. Mr.Kim in the other hand still thinks that it's my fault but doesn't say anything again, because of my aunt and mum.

"Yeah, and the police doesn't know who it was. That happened at one in the morning so there wasn't any of our house awake and also the neighbours don't know anything" I said and started to eat my sandwich.

"Well, there could be some people who doesn't like Mr.Kim because of those rules.. But I don't think that someone could have gone so far and do that." Kyuhyun said and we continued to eat lunch. When we walking back to our class, Mrs Park, the student councelor, came to speak to me. " Eunhyuk, could you come to my office for a second"

"Sure" I said. , I forgot those papers from my old school home.

"Sorry, I'll give you those papers tomorrow since I don't have them with me now.." I apologized but she didn't let me finnish.

"No, it's not about the papers. I just want to say that I don't believe that you're that kind of student Eunhyuk, but we take seroiusly if we heard that our students take drugs to school" Mrs.Park said with serious tone.

"what? What does have anything to do with me?" I really didn't expect to hear that.

"We heard that you have take drugs to school so we need to check your locker and backpack. Also we have called to your mother and she said she will come right away. I said one more time; I don't think that you are that kind of student. But the Principal itself have said that everytime we even hear that kind of rumor, we have to make sure that it's not true."

"But.. I haven't take drugs to school! I even don't have ever seen drugs!"

"I know Eunhyuk, but rules are rules. Let's just wait that the classes will start so there is not other students in the hallway"

 

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone^^ I've been busy with school and other things lately, so that's why I haven't updated >.< hope you guys enjoy this chapter~~