Chapter Seven

Dancing is illegal?

Eunhyuk's pov

"What you guys mean?" They all have that annoying 'I know something that you don't know'-face.

"What about we show you.. Today is Friday so how about we meet at Mark's at seven?" Kyuhyun suggested. Siwon was trying to say something but Krystal stopped him.

"Seriously Siwon, you also have been there.. and he can decide if he wants to come again"

"Come where? Mark's? I've been there already"

"We won't tell you anything before the evening. That includes you too, Kyuhyun" Yesung said and pointed his words towards sulking Kyuhyun.

 

At seven, I left our house and headed towards Yesung's car, which was parked in front of our house. It's really weird to think that my aunt's house is now my home, but maybe I'll used to it.

"Can you now tell me, what exactly we're going to do?" I asked when Yesung started to drive. There was also Kyuhyun and Ryeowook in his car. I stared a while since I wasn't expecting to see Ryeowook here. " I live in the same neighbourhood with Yesung" Ryeowook explained when he noticed my look.

"And we, are going to go to the meeting" Yesung said.

"Meeting?"

"Remember we told you that we don't agree with those rules so we started the meetings. You know, like listen to music there and dance. It's kind of like club, but it's not legal and our parents don't know about them, or at least they don't stop them." Kyuhyun told while playing with his phone.

"So.. it's better if I don't speak about that at home?"

"Yeah.. Much better"

We drove to the Mark's and met others there. After we waited Hangeng we left again towards the meeting place. The house, where we went, was two story high and I could already hear music from inside. There was plenty of cars parked outside of the house and I recognized some of my classmates.

"How your parents can't know about this? Like, you can hear music to the outside." I asked about them.

"Well, If we are exact, we don't break rules since this house is located our neighbour town. But even we have those rules, it's not like they will watch our every move. They still trust us, or they think that 'my children is not like those'" Yesung said and continued. "But now you can show there, how people dance in Seoul. Amber told me that you were in some kind of dance club leader back there."

I wasn't sure if he was serious, but I followed him inside the house. There I saw that people were dancing and there was also people, who don't go our school. After some time, I found myself on the dance floor.

"Hey, you can dance" I heard Donghae said and turned around. He was standing there and smiled to me.

"Yeah.. I danced in Seoul" I said awkwardly.

"I'm so jealous. I wish there would be also a dance club again. When I was in middle school, I belonged our school's dance team."

"But you can dance here too"

"And that's good thing too, but it's not the same. Anyway, you want some drink? I was just heading towards the counter and I a company it's not the bad thing"

"Well, okay. Actually I haven't seen other rooms than this yet" I actually didn't know that they sell here anything.

"Coke is okay I assume? I saw your car outside so you probably don't drink alcohol" Donghae asked.

"Yes, actually I don't drink alcohol at all" I answered to him.

"Oh, okay. Two coke, please" Donghae said to the man behind the counter and gave him money.

"You didn't have to pay my coke too. I could have pay that myself." I said when we sat to the table near the window.

"Njaah, it's okay. Take it like a thanking gift about yesterday" Donghae answered.

"Well, okay. Thanks"

We talked about dancing and music. Even it's illegal, Donghae still knew latest bands and hit songs and we talked which one would be good to dance and which not. He also told that he and some of his friend were thinking about starting a dance club. "There is like me, Minnie, Henry and Shindong who were thinking about that. We all have been in dance club before. How about you, interested?"

"I'll think about that. It sounds pretty interesting" I said.

"Well, let me know when you have make your decision. How about we go back to downstairs, Shindong will probably start to play his music and trust me, you don't want to miss that"

We headed back and Donghae was right. The atmosphere was now even better, it's like the music was calling people to dance. Suddenly when I was dancing I feel someone grabbing my arm and taking me towards the outdoor. "We have to talk, monkey"

I followed him outside and thought why Changmin wants to talk with me.

"Look, it would be better to you and your family, if you don't hang out too much with Hae" he said. I notice that his gang were behind him glaring me.

"I dont know what you are talking about"

"Well, I don't know what you do in Seoul. But here is not appropriate to flirt with someone's else boyfriend"

"Me and Hae are just friends"

"Well, I don't like that either. But remember I warned you." He said and walked back towards his friends, then Donghae came outside.

"Why you didn't tell me you were coming here? Oh, Eunhyuk.. What are you doing here?" Donghae said when he noticed me.

"I have a little talk with this new guy. I wanted to intoruce myself to him, right Eunhyuk" Changmin said smirking.

"Yeah, I go back to inside, my friends are probably looking me" I said to them and left. When I was back inside the house, Kyuhyun immediately came to me.

"Why the hell you are talking with Changmin?! And where you disappeared?"

"I was talking with Donghae and after that Changmin wanted to talk with me" I said to me.

"So he threated you"

"Well... yeah"

"I could tell you that you should stay away from Changmin. He's not the best company."

"So, when he told me to stay away from Donghae, I'll obey him?"

"Well, he can be jealous easily. But that's your decision" Kyuhyun said and started to watch dance floor.

"Why you don't dance with Sungmin? His alone there" I asked. He glances Kyuhyun all the time, and it looks like Kyuhyun also noticed that since he blushed.

"I don't know how to dance" he answered quietly.

"Oh.."

"Yeah, I really it"

I didn't say anything to that and after awhile, we decided to leave since it was already midnight and I promised to my mum that I'm not the whole night away. Actually I was suppoused to be at home already.

"So, What do you think about it?" Yesung asked when we were in my car.

"When is next time?" I asked smirking.

 

A/N: I've been busy lately and this is like paradise right now, it's 2 am and I drink tea and listen seoulfmXD (Tired? noooo, not at all~~) But yeah, hope you like the chapter^^ ( sorry about typos my computer doesn't like me right now)

 

Follow me on twitter: @Emzzaa1605