Chapter Five

Dancing is illegal?

Donghae's pov

"How many times I have to tell you that if Changmin is going to come with us, you have to tell us beforehand?"

"Min, I'm sorry, but...."

"Seriously Hae! If you want to hang out with me and Wookie you should really start to remember that"

"Changmin called me just before we came there so I couldn't tell you earlier. You still could have eat with us, you know"

"Are you serious? Wookie is scared by your boyfriend's gang! And I don't want to be with them either. How then we would have eat with you?"

"Well, think about that. I've to go now. See you tomorrow"

I ended the call with Sungmin. Right after Changmin took me home I answered the phone which hasn't stopped ringing all day. Sungmin is really pissed off and I know that what I did was wrong. But it's not completely my fault. I'm tired of that my friends has they suspicions towards Changmin, but he is really good guy, why they can't see that?

"Donghae, your dad wants to talk with you" My mum said behind my door. "He's already waiting in his office"

I totally forgot that my dad knows now about meetings and Changmin. When I went to his office he looked calmer but still very angry.

 

"Dad, I want to explain..."

"First, I want you to know that I don't appreciate those things. You clearly don't know what is for your best! I don't even know which one was worse. I'm really dissapointed to you, Lee Donghae." he said coldly.

"But it's my life! Changmin is really good boyfriend. And I think that those rules are too much, we should get over the accident"

"But you are my son and I don't let that bastard take another life from our family!"

"His dead wasn't Changmin's fault!"

"If Changmin wouldn't have been his so called best friend, he wouldn't have gone to the club that night"

"Stop it! I'm so sick of this! You all blame Changmin just because he survived and Junho didn't. I don't wanna hear it anymore" I said and sturmed out of the office.

"If they ask, say I'm out" I said to Siwon when I bumped to him.

"But where are you going?"

"Somewhere, I need to go out. Now."

 

Eunhyuk's pov

I was driving back home from grocery store. My aunt forgot to buy milk when she was shopping earlier so she asked me to go buy it. Suddenly I saw some person running across the street and I hit the brakes.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I didn't saw you"

"...."

"....."

"You need to ride somewhere?"

"Actually, I try to find Hae. He left our house about four hours ago and he haven't come back and doesn't answer his phone" Siwon said worriedly.

"Well we can drive around the town and try to look for him" I said to him.

"Thank you so much. I don't want to tell our parents that he is missing. I said to them that he is at Sungmin's so they won't be worried. I called to Sungmin, but he doesn't know anything about Hae. I also called to Wookie and his other friends, but anyone didn't know anything"

"Did you call to Changmin?"

"No, I didn't because I don't know his number"

"Maybe Kyuhyun does, they are cousins so...."

"Oh, yes! I'll call to Kyu right away"

Siwon called to Kyuhyun and asked Changmin's number and then explained why he needed that. At the same time, I tried to look for Donghae and think where he would go.

"He didn't have his number... But I might have an idea where he would be..."

Siwon gave me directions where I should drive and in fifteen minutes we were driving through the forest. I know this road from earlier today when we were driving to the Mark's.

"Stop the car!"

I stopped the car and Siwon jumped out and started to run. First I didn't know where he was going, but then I saw a boy sitting about five metres from the road in the forest. Donghae was sitting there, but I didn't know saw what he was watching there. I didn't follow Siwon since I actually don't know Donghae so well and it might be awkward. I watched when they talked some time and then Siwon came alone back to my car.

"He doesn't want to come. Can we wait couple of minutes? I'm sorry I have to bother you" Siwon apologized.

"It's okay. What do you think, should I go to talk with him?"

"Go ahead"

When I came closer to Donghae, I noticed that he actually don't watch anywhere. His eyes were just staring somewhere far away.

"Ummmm...Hi" I said and sat down next to him. Donghae turned his head and nodded to me and then continued staring the trees. We were sitting like that in silence until he started to talking to me.

"Why did you come here?"

"Siwon was worried and I wanted to help"

"I didn't mean that. Why did you want to move here? This is just little town where you can't have fun and all people judge you. No one never have another chance. I'm sure that your mum would have let you live in Seoul by yourself" Donghae said and started to play with leaves.

"Well, I thought that changing the environment would be good idea. Starting from new page and something like that"

"What about your father?"

"My father died two years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know"

"That's okay.. Why did you came here?" I asked since I really was thinking about that.

"Do you see those trees there in that curve? Four years ago, my cousin died because he was in the car which crashed those. No one survived in that car."

"I'm sorry"

Donghae was just silent and watched there. "Junho was like big brother to me. He always helped me and tried to understand me. He helped me when I had problems with my parents or at school. He was three years older than me and he also lived in our house since he's parents worked in China" He was quiet and smiled, but I can see there's tears in his eyes. "Everyone said that we reminded each other even we didn't were lookalike. Though, our personality were different. He wasn't afraid to live and enjoy his life. Some people said that he was a trouble maker, but I think he was just bored here. He always wanted to move to Seoul and become a singer"

We were sitting there and Donghae told some memories about Junho. I listened him and sometimes said something but mostly I was quiet since I didn't know what to say. Then I hearded familiar ring tone and watched who was calling. Mum.

"Eunhyuk, where are you? You suppoused to be at home already"

"Sorry mum. I was helping my friend. I'll be at home soon"

"Oh, Who is that your friend? Don't worry, just make sure that your friend is okay."

"Donghae, and yes mum"

"Okay, well come home quicky. Bye"

"Bye"

"You suppoused to be at home now?" Donghae asked when I finished the call.

"Yeah, I was just going back to home from grocery shopping when I noticed Siwon"

"Well, then we should go now"

I noticed that he said 'we', so he is coming with us and I can say that I was happy about it. Before we reached my car he turned his head. I was expecting this since it looked like he has something to ask.

"When you said you are helping your friend, did you mean that?"

"I don't know... Are we friends?"

"I think we could be" He said and I didn't ask anything else.

The drive back to Lee's was quiet. I decided to drive them since it was starting to rain and they didn't live far. Siwon didn't say anything to Donghae and I only asked where they house is. When I stopped in front of they house, Siwon thanked me and Donghae gave me a weak smile. Later at night I was thinking about what was happened. I would never have expected that I would talk with Donghae, since I thought he dislike me. But now seems that we are friends and that makes me happy. Just don't know why.

 

A/N: So the chapter number five is here~ The longest chapter I've ever written, but it's also my favourite so far. Hope you guys like it too :D