Chapter Six

Dancing is illegal?

Eunhyuk's pov

"We need to talk"

"I'll ask his numer on lunch break, but I said 'hi' to him before the first lesson. happy?" Kyuhyun asked and closed his locker door.

"Well, that's good thing too, but I didn't mean that" I said and chuckled to his red face.

"Oh... What do you wanna talk about?"

"Well, I've noticed some weird things... Why adults seem so.. strict.. here? You know, not so many new movies on theater, the arcade, there's not so many clubs where you can join here. And people talk about meetings, what are they?" I asked and noticed how Kyuhyun was ready to answer.

"We will tell you on lunch break. It's quite complicated and our next class is going to start"  he said and after that the bell rang.We went to our history class and now I can proudly say that I almost remember all my classmates' names.

"Hey guys, we should tell Eunhyuk about the accident" Kyuhyun said when we went to sit our lunch table.

"You're probably right. You really need to know some things" Siwon said and other nodded.

"Accident? Is that the.." I was going to ask is that the same accident where Donghae's cousin died but Siwon interrupted me.

"Donghae told you?"

"Well, he told me something about that"

"Wait a sec.. What are you guys talking about, When you talk with Donghae? Kyuhyun asked confused.

"Long story in short, we met yesterday and talked about that" I'm not sure if Donghae wants people know that we are friends now since there was pretty awkward moment in the morning when we saw each others today. Sungmin and Ryeowook said 'hi' to me, but we just stare each others.

"Well, Okay. Anyone wants to tell?" Kyuhyun asked and gave me a look that he'll ask about Donghae later.

"You should tell. Your cousin were there too, so you know things better" Victoria said and everyone just agreed.

"Wait, your cousin? Do you mean Changmin? I thought no one survived in that car"

"Yeah, no one survived in that car which crashed trees but he was on the other car. Some of them, including Changmin, were hospital couple of weeks, but they stayed alive. But let me start from the beginning, and please, no questions before I finished" Kyuhyun said smirking. He clearly enjoyed being in the spotlight.

"Four years ago, our town was exactly like any other little town. You know, teenagers tried their parents patience, there was parties, new movies, dancing and other things. You know that building near Mark's? There was a club, you know, like a real night club. Over 16 years old could go there, but of course it was forbidden to them to buy alcohol or smoke there. But then again, this is a small town and almost everyone has some friends who are over 18, so they asked them to buy alcohol. Anyway, my cousin Changmin and Donghae's cousin Junho were best friends and they were really close. They had their own gang and on that night, they had gone in two cars to that club. Well, they were a the club and drank and when they decided to leave they came across with a problem. They had two cars and only two persons haven't drunk, Changmin and his other friend, Hongki. But at that time Changmin didn't have a licence so he couldn't drive. Junho said he can drive the other car and Changmin tried to stop him, since he knew that Junho is drunk, but Junho didn't listen to him. But he said that Changmin had to be in the other car, which was drove by Hongki. 

Then they start to drive and everything went well, but suddenly Junho started to drive faster. On the other car they first didn't know why, but then some friend of them from the other car called to them and asken for a race. First, Hongki didn't want to, but then everyone just told him that he's just a kid if he doesn't take the challenge and it wasn't really Hongki's fault. In his car, there were college student and he was afraid of them. Changmin tried to talk to them, but they didn't listen, so they started the race. They decided that first one who is out of the wood is winner. " After that Kyuhyun was quiet a moment and drank his water and then continued.

"Suddenly, there was some animal on the road, or something like that. Junho's car had just passed Hongki's car and they were ahead of them. Of course they tried to avoid that animal, but then they hit the other car. And crashed the trees. Two in that car died immediately. The other car, where was Changmin, turned upside down in the middle of the road. There people lost their consciousness, expect Hongki. He called to the emergency number and in five minutes there were ambulances. At that time, Junho was awaking. He asked where's Changmin and when he saw him, he was really shocked. After that he passed out again.

Before they made it to the hospital, two other died. At that time Junho was the only one who wasn't dead and was in that car. Actually, he looked better than the people in that other car. But he died two days after that. Only one day before Changmin woke up from coma." Kyuhyun stopped speaking.

I was shocked when I heard that. They were at my ages when that happened some of them even younger. But I still wondered how this effect until now. "So... What happens after that?"

"Well, they started to blame Changmin. Especially Lee's. They never didn't like him, because his family was from different social class, and no offence Siwon, they're just that kind of people who really care about that kind of things. Changmin changed a lot after that accident. Of course they also blamed others who survived, excluding Hongki since he was calling help, but not as much as Changmin. After funerals, parents started to talk about, how dangerous those places are where teenagers hang out, since there is alcohol, drugs and blah blah blah. They went to talk with government of our town and made rules. They tried to make them as law, but luckily that plan failed. And now, prepare yourself for the most ridiculous rules you will ever heard." Kyuhyun keep dramatic pause "No alcohol, no dangerous movies, games or music, no meetings where isn't adults and no dancing. They came across with decision that those all are bad for teenagers. And now you can start to asking since your face looks like you really have something to said."

"You can't say that you really don't break those rules" Like seriously, those rules can't be true. I've never heard that somewhere would be that kind of rules made by government.

"Well, I told you about the arcade and movie theater.. But we meet each others even there isn't adults. That rule has been useless, but we haven't had big parties since that accident. What comes to 'harmful' music.. That kind of depends how your parents take those rules. Some parents let their children listen to what they want, but others, sorry Siwon again, like Lee's are really strict with that. And what comes to dancing, that is big no no" Kyuhyun said.

"So, if I start to dance now.."

"You will definitely get a punishment" Kyuhyun finished.

I stared him quietly. I started to understand why Donghae asked me about my reasons to move here. I've been dancing my whole life. I was my old school's dance club's leader. And now I live place where that is illegal?

"But we never said that we don't break those rules. I think it's time to tell Eunhyuk what we, who are in the dark side, do" Yesung said smirking.

 

 

A/N: Now you know what happened in that accident and why there is those rules~ There is still some things to explain, and you will learn more about Changmin (somewhere in the future). But now some random things, my summer job will start tomrrow, yay~ I still can't believe that I only have three weeks left and then my school start. After my school start, I don't know how fast I can update... but I will try as fast as I can :) don't be afraid to comment~ I'll try to check this from mistakes later. Btw, have you seen Infinite's new MV? That is so cool (Oh my gaad, Woohyun you tried to kill me?)  and the song is really good^^ and the choreography is just... it has left me speechless. I watched yesterday their live and damn, they are so talented!