For Hana Imran

Her Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

“Kibum, I already told you I’m not hungry. So stop bringing food into my room and get the hell out of my room now.” said Jonghyun as soon as he heard someone entered his room.

“Wow. For someone that is as polite as you I can’t believe those words came out of your mouth Kim Jonghyun.” reply Mrs. Imran that made Jonghyun dumbfounded for a second.

“Aunty.” that was all that Jonghyun manage to utter upon seeing Mrs.Imran

“God, look at this room. It’s so messy and plus it smell really bad in here. Not to mention it’s too dark in here. Seriously you need to let the sunlight in every now and then.” Said Mrs.Imran while pulling out the curtain.

“Aunty what are you doing here?”      

“Before we start talking, first you need to get your up and go take a shower. You really are smelly. Go and I don’t want to hear any protest coming from you young man. While you took your shower I will clean up your room for you.” said Mrs. Imran while pushing Jonghyun towards the bathroom.

Jonghyun POV

Geez don’t they ever give up. I already told them that I don’t want to be disturb yet they still come into my room as they will.

“Kibum, I already told you I’m not hungry. So stop bringing food into my room and get the hell out of my room now.”

“Wow. For someone that is as polite as you I can’t believe those words came out of your mouth Kim Jonghyun.”

Wait that can’t be Key since it is a women voice that just spoken to me. That voice sound so much like..

“Aunty.” .. Mrs. Imran

“God, look at this room. It’s so messy and plus it smell really bad in here. Not to mention it’s too dark in here. Seriously you need to let the sunlight in every now and then.” said Mrs.Imran while pulling out the curtain.

“Aunty what are you doing here?”

“Before we start talking, first you need to get your up and go take a shower. You really are smelly. Go and I don’t want to hear any protest coming from you young man. While you took your shower I will clean up your room for you.” said Mrs. Imran while pushing me towards the bathroom.

Mrs. Imran quickly close the bathroom door behind me as soon as she manage to push me inside.

Now I know where the heck Hana got all her strength from. Seriously my back hurt so much due to her pushing me.

“Jjong I can’t hear any water running in there. You better start showering before I call the boys to do it for you.”

Okay fine. I will go and take a shower. Don’t want Minho to start dumping water on me. Seriously that guy is so cruel.

Writer POV

After 20 minutes, finally Jonghyun step out of the bathroom with fully clothing. He immediately, went directly to his room where Mrs. Imran has finished cleanning and is waiting for him. As soon as, he steps inside his room, he saw Mrs. Imran looking at a photo album full of Hana’s ans Shinee pictures. He immediately took a seat next to Mrs. Imran while looking carefully at Mrs. Imran’s every action. As she’s looking at those pictures, a smile was form on her lips.

Jonghyun POV

I finally step out of the bathroom after 20 minutes. Immediately after I step out the bathroom, Onew hyung gesture me to go to my bedroom. As soon as I enter my room I saw Mrs. Imran was looking at a photo album which contain picture of us and Hana. I immediately sat next to Mrs. Imran. I was observing every action that she made in silent. Until she decide to broke it.

“A lot of people still can’t believe that a cheerful person like Hana is actually hidden a very painful secret.” said Mrs. Imran while a picture of all of us sitting in the park having our picnic a few days before Hana past away.

“6 years ago, Hana was rush to the hospital after she fainted during a sport event at her school. At that time, both her dad and I were out of the country so we have no idea what was happening back here in Korea and only person was here with her was Jinki. That’s when she was diagnose with Iron-Deficiency Anemia. At that time, both Jinki and Hana thought that it was just a small case of Iron-Deficiency Anemia, so they decided to hide it from both of us.”

So Hana and Onew hyung actually hide the fact that she was sick from Hana’s parents. Does it mean that hyung know about Hana’s condition from the very beginning?

“About a year later, while Hana was helping me with our garden, she fainted once again, that’s when I found out about her condition. Her doctor decided that it is the best for him to take a few test on her to get better understandable on her condition. The result of the test indicates that Hana is suffering from a rare case of Iron-Deficiency Anemia. That when we find out about the possibility that she will never recover and might die. Due to the fact that there was a great possibility that she might die, she decided to hide it from Jinki. That when she had to lie to him that she all healthy again when a matter in fact she was getting worse day by day. She still go on with her life as normal but because day to day she was getting weaker, she decided that she has to limit the time she’s meet Jinki that’s when she decided that she has to quit her study and just stay at home and because at the time Jinki was busy with his training it made easier for Hana since they only communicate through phone.”

So that’s the reason why Onew hyung has no idea about her illness.

“Another year has passed, that’s when Daniel decided to migrate here to Korea to help the research team to find a cure for Hana. The third year was the most crucial year for Hana. She has to stay in the hospital for half of the year until the research team finally found that a medicine that strong enough to give Hana the strength that she needed to continue her normal life. She managed to get on her feet again just a month before Shinee debuted. Just enough time to fulfill her promise to Jinki that she will be there on his debut stage. That was the time when she first meets you.”

 She has been going through a lot even before we meet.

“After meeting you, Jjong she became livelier just like before she was diagnose with the illness. It seems at that time she discover a new light to kept her going and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter