Reason

Her Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun POV

“HANA IMRAN, STOP RIGHT THERE!” I screamed my heart out at her.

My voice can be heard all through the hallway of the backstage but she never once stops walking away from me. I stormed myself ahead of her and immediately blocked the door of the dressing room.

“KIM JONGHYUN, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!” she screamed as she was trying to get through me.

I was shocked to hear the tone she is using. This is the first time she ever use that kind of tone to me. Even though we fought too many time to even count, she always calm and never raise her voice. I inhaled a deep breath before opening my mouth again.

“You can’t always avoid whenever I mention about the issue that we are having. Sooner or later you have to face the music. It’s better for us to discuss it before it’s become a big issue.” I said while holding firmly both her shoulder.

“What the hell that you’re talking about? We don’t have any issue between us. You’re the one that making such a small matter into a big issue.” She said while walking back into the dressing room.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU WERE SAYING THAT I’M MAKING SUCH A BIG FUSS OVER THIS MATTER.” clenching my teeth as I talked.

“Yes!” smirking at me.

Seem that the one word that she just said provoke my anger to take over my body. I walked towards her, immediately push her against the wall and release a punch on the wall.

“MY GIRLFRIEND OF TWO YEARS NEVER SAID THAT SHE LOVES ME AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL AND EVERYDAY I ALWAYS WONDER WHETHER YOU LOVE ME OR NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT I’M DON’T HAVE THE POWER TO READ MINDS. THE ONLY WAY I CAN FOUND OUT BY YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU LOVE ME! WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT?!” I yelled her.

After all the things I did she didn’t even look scared at all. In fact she looks opposite of scared. She looks so calm.

“And yet you’re claiming that you are the best boyfriend ever. You know what you actually the worst boyfriend anyone could have. You don’t even know how your girlfriend feels about you.” she said.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” 

Without I realise, my hand already set to slap her but immediately stop when I heard Onew hyung’s voice.

“JONGHYUN, STOP IT!” Onew hyung yelled at me as soon as he and the others saw the situation between both of us.

Minho and Key immediately run towards us and pull me away from Hana. As soon as, she was free from my grip, she grabbed her bag and ran towards the exit. Onew hyung, followed her right after. Key and Minho dragged me to sit on the couch. I sat on it with my head tilt down and my hands running through my hair messing it up.I can’t belive that I just about to hurt my girlfriend. What kind of man I’ll be if I hit a girl? A big fat beast. Taemin, Key and Minho took a sit near me without saying a word.

ONEW POV

The four of us were running towards our dressing room after a staff told us that she heard Jonghyun shouting in the dressing room. Immediately, upon opening the door we saw something that we never thought of seeing. We saw Jonghyun hand getting ready to slap Hana.

“JONGHYUN, STOP IT!” I practically yelled my heart out.

Upon hearing my voice he froze immediately. Minho and Key immediately run towards the both of them and pull Jonghyun away from Hana. Hana immediately grab her bag and ran out. I quickly follow her. I manage to catch up with her before she able to step out the building. I grab her hand and brought her to the rooftop. I finally let go of her hand and turn to face her. She was looking down the whole time while trying to hold her tears.

“Hana, what’s wrong?” I said with a worried voice.

“Nothing Oppa. Just the same stupid argument that we always have.” She said still looking down on the ground.

“Hana, you know that I hate seeing the both of you fight right?” I said while putting my hand on her chin and gently lifting her head.

“I know but he will never stop until I say what he wanted to hear.” She said letting out a huge sigh.

“Maybe it’s the right time you tell him the truth.” 

I know Hana will never tell Jonghyun about it but it’s the only way to solve their problem. In an instant she looks at me with teary eyes.

“No, I can’t tell him that.” She said shook her head.

“Why not?” 

“I don’t want him to treat me differently. He will treat me out of pity not love. No oppa. I will never tell him about it.” <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter