I Love You, Kim Jonghyun

Her Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun POV

God, if it is her time to go, I beg you please let me have a final moment with her so that I can say my final goodbye. Please God! I will do anything, just please let me see her for one last time.

I ran towards Daniel hyung as fast I can as I want to know what was happening and what the reason behind Mrs. Imran tears.

“Hyung how’s Hana? She’s going to be fine right hyung?”I said trying to sound as calm as I can.

As soon as, I said that Daniel hyung tears immediately run down on his cheeks.

“I’m afraid not Jjong. The doctors said that it will be a miracle if she able to survive tonight. It’s the best for us to prepare for the worst.”said Daniel hyung.

My knees suddenly went weak as I heard Daniel hyung’s words. No no no. She can’t die. I love her so much. We promise that we will be together forever. She can’t leave me here alone in this cruel world.

“No no!! It can’t be true!! You’re her doctor hyung do something!! Anything!! She can’t just leave me!! Not now, not ever. Hyung please help her. I don’t care what and how much it will cost to save her. Just please don’t give up on her.” I said between my cry.

“Jjong, I’m sorry. It’s the best I could do. It’s seemed to me that even Hana has lost her will to keep on fighting.” said Daniel hyung.

With that my crying becomes louder. Onew hyung immediately hug in attempt to give strength to me.

“Jjong, please calm down. Hana will be sad if she see your condition at this moment.” said Onew hyung.

“Hyung, how am I supposed to calm down? Hana is dying hyung. My girlfriend is dying and I can’t do anything about it hyung.”  

“You and I on the same page Jjong. Hana has been my best friend since we’re still in kindergarten and you know that no one knows Hana more than me. One thing that I know she would hate herself if she see your condition at this moment. I beg you Jjong if it is true that she will die today; please try your best to restraint from crying when you see her. It’s the best we can do before she left us. Please Jjong, this is my plead to you. Please let her be happy for one last time. She’s has been suffer for 6 years at least let her died peacefully.”said Onew hyung now with tears falling from his eyes.

“Hyung.”

“Let’s go and see Hana Noona, for the last time, Jjong hyung” Said Taemin while helping me and Onew hyung stand up.

Writer POV

All Shinee and Beast members immediately made their way to Hana wad. As soon as they open the door to Hanna ward, they saw Hanna’s bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter