The Painful Truth

Her Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

Onew made his way to Shinee’s dressing room and found that all of Shinee’s member already there. After a quick look at the entire room, he finally spotted Jonghyun sitting on the makeup chair while joking with Taemin. Onew took a deep breath before proceeding to approach Jonghyun.

Onew POV

Come on Jinki. Do it for Hana. She needs you now more than before.

With that I finally walked towards Jonghyun. Upon seeing my presence, a smile immediately took place on his lips.

“Hey hyung. Where were you? We were waiting for you so that we can all go home.” he said.

“Key, can you do me a favour and bring the others to the car? Jonghyun and I will be there in a moment.” I said completely ignore Jonghyun’s question.

“But why hyung? Can’t we just go there together? Are you trying to hide something from the three of us?” whined Key.

“Kibum hyung, stop whining just do what Onew hyung said.” said Taemin while giving Key the look.

“Just do what I say. Here the key to the car. Lock the door while you guys wait for us.” I said while tossing the car key to Minho.

“Arrasso hyung. We will be waiting in the car.” Said Minho while dragging Key out of the room with him.

As soon as, the door behind me closed, Jonghyun stood up and started to walk towards me.

“Jjong stop. I think it is better for you to sit down.” I said that made Jonghyun stop in an instant and took a sit on the sofa.

“Hyung what’s wrong? If it’s about what happen just now, I’m really am sorry and I thought..” said Jonghyun unable to finish his sentence as I interrupted him.

“Jjong please can you just stop talking for a while and just listen to make it easier for me.” I said.

I walked toward Jonghyun and took a sit next to him on the sofa. I took a deep breath before I broke the news to Jjong.

This is for Hana. I have to help her fulfil her last wish.

“It’s about Hana. Before I said anything I just want you to know that whatever she did she did it because she loves you.” I said.

“Hyung, what is it? Just tell me already. You are making me anxious.” He said

“Promise me that you will see it from Hana point of view and understand the reason why Hana had to do the way she did.” I said which earned me a nod from Jjong.

“Remember that I told you that whatever the reason behind those moments of Hana’s been avoiding to say that 143 words to you it must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter