The Painful Journey

Her Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Onew POV

“Onew hyung, where are we going? Why are the BEAST members following us?” asked Key when we finally reach the car.

“You'll find out when we get there.” I said.

With that, not a word came out from anyone mouth. I drove towards the hospital as fast as I can. I could see thought my viewing mirror that Jonghyun is on the edge of crying. As if everyone could feel the tense environment everyone seems to keep their mouth shut. No one was joking around. There was just silent filled the air all through the ride to the hospital until the diva decided to broke it.

Key POV

Where the heck are we going? Is it just me or it seem that Jjong hyung is awfully quiet tonight? When the heck that he knows how to shut his mouth up? He always has something to say. Did Onew hyung said something that made him upset? Why is it no one seems to care to tell me what is happening? Come on I’m Almighty Key! I HAVE TO KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPEND WITHIN THE GROUP! I have to break the silent, it just killing me.

“Jjong, why are you being awfully quiet tonight? As far as I know you never stop talking. Well except when you’re sleeping. Come on Jjong. I’m bored. Talk to me please.” Showing him my puppy dog eyes that he can never resist.

To my surprise he completely ignored me. What the hell no one ignore Almighty Key and gets away with it not even if he is my best friend.

“KIM JONGHYUN! DID YOU JUST IGNORE ME LIKE I’M SOME KIND OF A STRANGER! WTH KIM JONGHYUN! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T MEANT YOU CAN JUST IGNORE YOUR FRIENDS.” I said.

Now that will get his attention.

“Kibum, I think you should stop now. I don’t think this is the best time for your nagging.” said Minho.

“I think Minho hyung is right, umma. Can we just kept our mouth shut until we get to where we sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter