Depressing Onew and Jonghyun

Her Last Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

It’s been a week since the death of Hana. Shinee was giving 2 weeks off to crop with Hana’s death. Ever since then, the five of them were trying their best to cope with Hana's death in their own special way. Out all the five members, Jonghyun was the one that taking the hardest on dealing with Hana’s death. He would not do anything accept looking at the pictures of him and Hana and crying all day long. Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin have been trying their hardest to get Jonghyun cheer up, but all their efforts have fail. In fact, day after day Jonghyun’s condition is getting worst. No more laughter or jokes were heard in the dorm.

Onew’s POV

It’s been a week since the death of Hana and all this while Jonghyun has been refusing to do anything except for looking at the pictures of him and Hana together while crying. Now all of us are sitting in his room while trying to convince him to eat.

“Hyung, you have to eat something. You are getting thinner day after day. Soon the only thing left in your body are your bones and skin” said Minho

“Minho is right. Come on Jonghyun please eat. What do you want? It’s my treat.” I said

“Thanks hyung but no. I’m not hungry.” said Jonghyun while looking at the video of him and Hana on his computer.

“Hyung, how can you not be hungry since you haven't been eating anything for a week?” said Taemin.

“I’m just not hungry ok Taemin. I’m just not! Can you guys please leave me alone? And Kibum please bring that food along with you!” said Jonghyun.

“Fine, we’ll leave but the food stay just in case if you want to eat later.” said Kibum.

With that all of us walked out of Jonghyun’s room towards the living room.

“Onew hyung, we need to do something about Jonghyun hyung. If he stays like that he will get sick.” said Kibum as soon as we're seated in the living room.

“I know Kibum. But what can we do? Everything we did have fail.” I said while staring at the white wall in front of me.

With that, everyone seems to stay quiet trying to think of a solution to uplift Jonghyun’s spirit again.

“Guys, I need to go somewhere. Please keep an eye on Jonghyun. Call me if anything happen. Arrasso?”

“Ne hyung. Where are you going?” asked Taemin.

“Visiting a friend. Don’t wait up, I might be late.” I said while walking towards the door.

As soon as, I reached the parking lot, I walked towards my car and start driving it toward the cemetery. The only place that share all my worries with Hana.

Taemin POV

We are all sitting in the living room in silent. Suddenly, Onew hyung broke the silent saying that he need to go somewhere. I never say anything to the rest of my hyungs but I’m worried about Onew hyung as well. Ever since, Hana noona died hyung seem to be quiet and sad. Well the rest of the guys might not notice it since Onew hyung is pretty good at hiding his feelings. Just last night, I saw him looking at his friendship necklace with Hana noona while crying. I guess now is a pretty good time to tell the guys about Onew hyung’s condition.

“Guys, I don’t know but have you guys notice how strange Onew hyung has been acting?” I said that earn me frowned on Key and Minho hyung’s face.

“What do you meant Taemin? He looks fine to me.” Said Key hyung.

“I know that we been busy with Jonghyun hyung’s condition that we forgot that Onew hyung’s has been suffering more that Jonghyun hyung since Hana noona was his bestfriend.” I said.

“Now that you’ve mention it, about 2 days ago, I saw Onew hyung went out of the dorm in the middle of the night alone while his eyes were puffy. When I tried calling him, he didn’t hear it at all, as if his mind is somewhere else.” said Minho hyung.

“Why the heck I didn’t notice the changes in Onew hyung’s attitude? I’m the brightest in the group. I should be the first one to notice it.” Said Key which earned him rolled in the eyes from me and Minho hyung.

“You don’t have to be a genius to notice the change in attitude of Onew hyung. The guy just lost his best friend for god sake of cause he would be sad.” Said Minho hyung.

“Is that so?  Now tell me Minho, what should we do with Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung? If they continue their life like now they will be sick and soon enough they will follow Hana’s footstep to the grave.” Said Key hyung that earned him a light hit on his shoulder by Minho hyung.

“Umma don’t say like that. I don’t to lose neither of them. It’s enough that Hana noona has left us. I just can’t take it if Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung do the same. That’s why I already figure out a way.” I said.

“So tell us your idea Taemin.” Said Minho hyung.

“Okay. Beside us, Hana Noona mom is the closest to both Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung. So I already told Mrs. Imran all about both of them and Mrs. Imran is willing to help us with both of them. Let’s just call Mrs. Imran and tell her to go to the cemetery where Onew hyung are headed to right now.” I said while grabbing my phone to call Mrs. Imran.

“Hold on a sec. how do you know that Onew hyung is going to the cemetery?” asked  Key hyung.

“Sometimes I wonder how is it that you are claiming yourself to be the brightest among all of us. I have been following Onew hyung for almost a week now. He goes to pay Hana Noona a visit every day without fail. He always tells her story how things are and cry in front of her grave.” I said while dialing Mrs. Imran number.

Writer POV

Mrs. Imran picks up her phone immediately after the first ring. Immediately, she heard Taemin’s voice at the end of the line.

Mrs. Imran POV

“Hello.” I said

“Hello aunty. It’s Taemin.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter