Busy Week

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri shi please move closer" The director said trying to make them into a the perfect position. He step closer to her, their body barely get any space in between. Jessica had her face rest on his chest and Yuri arms around her waist. 

Click Click. Snap Snap. Flashes went off. Yuri could sworn his eyes is going to bleed soon. "How could you guys deal with this? My eyes are on fire" He rub his eyes. Jessica felt worried, she know how he felt, cause she felt the same way when she first took a photo shoot years ago wen they debut. 

"Are you okay Seobang? I know it hurt, but you'll get use to it" She smile and blow into his eyes to make him feel better. 

"Use to it? I thought this will be my first and last photo shoot?" He ask frowning. He sure as hell don't want another one. 

"Hmm but manager oppa already agree for us to be in High Cut magazine later" She smile and peck is ear, then ran away. 

"Ya...but, I don't want~~!" He whines. 

 

 

 

Tonight is SNSD's 4th Asia tour, their first concert is in Seoul. The girl are getting ready as the fans are flowing in. Of course, Yuri and Taeyeon is also coming, along with some of the girls closest friends and even some different group that are close to them too. 

Yuri notice a person he met before. "Minho shi!" He wave his hand to capture Minho's attention. Minho along with the other SHINee's member came to them. 

"Hey, you guys are here too?" Yuri ask smiling. 

"Yea, we weren't going to miss our hoobae's concert, hyung" They chatted and soon the concert starts. 

The first song was Genie. The girls were in all white out fit. Jessica was wearing shorts and high boots, and blazer. Looking classy and y at the same time. 

During the second half of the concert, Jessica notice Yuri waving his light stick to her. She look at his direction and smile at him. She gave a blow kiss as well. The fans in Yuri's area scream as they saw Jessica giving them a kiss. 

Yuri chuckle at the cute fans. Tiffany saw what Jessica did and wink at Taeyeon's direction too. Taeyeon blush at this. 

After the concert, they both have a back stage access pass. Security guide then to the back to see the girls. 

 

Yuri pov

 We're on our way to meet my baby and the girls. I was carrying a flowers along with some snacks for the girls. While Taeng has a big pink bunny and some chocolates. 

The security guard knock on the door to their dressing room. 

"Hey guys!" I said when we enter. Some of the girls are removing their make ups, some are changing in the changing room, and some are on the couch. Sica is resting while holding her phone. 

"Yul and Taeng oppa, welcome!" The maknae greeted us. "Hey Seohyun, here some food for all you" Me and Taeyeon set the food and chocolates on the table. 

I sat beside my baby. "Did you see the whole performance Yul?" 

"Of course I did, I even caught your kiss" I smile and peck her nose. "Oh this is for you" I gave her the flowers. She smile widely and sniff it. 

"Thank you, it's pretty" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter