Meeting with Mr Lee

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful night with the moonlight shining down as Jessica is getting into the car with the help o her date. They just finish their dinner in a famous restaurant which she book in private so know one knows. Jessica took a glance at Yuri who's paying attention tot he road. 

Yes, Yuri and Jessica just had a date and now they are consider to be a couple. How did this happen? Well there is really no explanation when it comes to Jessica Jung. Jessica Jung get what's Jessica Jung wants. And She wanted Yuri, therefore Ms. Jung gets Mr Kwon. It's one of her most famous motto, after her running motto. 

" Yuri~~~" She pouted trying to get his attention, but Yuri just try his best not to give in. He knows what happen when he does. But of course, her motto is still higher then him. Yuri couldn't help and look at her, making Jessica smirk and lean in to kiss him roughly. 

" Baby..I'm...driving" Yuri mumble and try his best to drive safely, even though Jessica was already on his lap kissing him wildly while he is driving to the nearest vacant parking lot. The two had another hour of making out before Yuri drives her to her dorm. They were being extra careful since they didn't want the public to know. 

Unfortunately for them they already got pictures of their date and picture of Yuri driving Jessica home. It's a good thing they didn't catch them doing their thing at the parking lot. The next day, news paper, magazines, the morning news even websites were all cover with Jessica's face and little images of her and her date. 

SNSD's Jessica Jung in a relationship? 

Yesterday night, leader of our Nation's girl group was seen entering a restaurant and leaving the same place, however we aren't able to catch who she was as her 'date' was never been seen. Later on we found that the same car was at SNSD's dorm and Jessica was getting off of it and enter her dorm. We suspect that this might be her boyfriend? If it is then, who could it be?

 

" " Omo look Sica! Aren't you pretty?!" Hyoyeon shoved the morning news paper into Jessica sleepy face. But that sleepy face was fully awake and read the article. " What the? Where you get this?!" She ask, then the maknae talk. " Unnie look!" Seohyun pointed at the screen. 

It shows the same thing as the news paper. It was on the headline of everything. Jessica was shock by it. She was relieved that they didn't catch Yuri's face though. " Oh no Sica what are you going to do with this?" Asked Tiffany worried. They knew Lee SooMan would talk to Jessica about this. 

" Jessica! What is this?!" Soon heir manager came. Jessica told them that she's been dating Yuri. They were shock to hear she got a boyfriend, but more shock to hear it was Yuri. " Are you serious Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter