Hot Couple

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the Yulsic news came out, it had became the #1 topic in the entire Korea. What the fans think about this, was a mix. There are fans who strongly likes and support the couple, where's there are fans who strongly dislike the couple.

They all have their own opinions on who Jessica should date. Some fans ships Jessica with this person, some another person. The list goes on and on, and those who dislikes Yulsic, can't except the fact they are dating instead of Jessica dating whoever the hell they ship her with.

But at the end of the day, Yulsic is Yulsic, fans can either keeps being a fan or be nothing to Jessica and SNSD and Yuri.

While some fans already accepts the news, some are learning to accepts it, and there are some who doesn't care, as long as they get good music, is what matters most to them.

Right now, Fans are all over the place at Time Square, as SNSD is having a press conference about their upcoming tour, but honestly this is about Jessica and the other's member's who will be revealing their boyfriends.

" Jessica! Is it true that you are in a relationship with a non-celebrity man?" Jessica hold her breath for a moment, before she answers.

" Yes, I've been in a relation ship with him for 2 months now" She answer half nervous.

" How did you meet? I believe you two met in a show?" Jessica answer, " Yes, I was first attractive to him from the start" She smile and remember how Yuri was.

" There is a big rumor around that Tiffany is also dating? Am I correct?" The press, ask Tiffany now.

" Yes, I have been in a relationship for almost 5 months" She eye smile to the press, who are continuing to be taking pictures.

" I would like to confess that I am also dating" Sunny spoke, up making people gasps, they didn't expect the sunshine Sunny Bunny, would be off the market as they knew that Sunny have said she never dated before.

" So is this your first love, Sunny shi?" Sunny smile and nodded. Soon the manager cutted the conference and told them they will move on to their Seoul Concert next.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter