Meet Mr Kwon

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud cheers from the crowds filled the building. Back stage, people were rushing in and out. Stars were everywhere, either waiting for their turn to perform or just hang out until they announce the winner. 

" And we are back with Music Bank! Next performing their newest song of the year, here is Mr. Mr. with, SNSD!" One of the MC announce. The lights dimmed down. The fans goes cheering or their idols. 

Soon the music to Mr. Mr. starts and came the ladies in their male-like suits. When the show comes to the winner, it was SNSD Vs. CNBlue. 

" And the winner is..3 2 1..SNSD Mr. Mr. congratulation!" They cheered and the MC gave Jessica the trophy they won. 

" Thank you Sones for supporting us, and I hope you enjoy our song and be forever with SNSD" Jessica made her short speech then pass it to Tiffany who starts her speech. 

" Wooo Mr Mr! Mr Mr!" Sooyoung and Yoona celebrated as they pretended to be the male back up dancer making the fans laughed and also their members. 

After the show ended, SNSD enter their van and headed to their dorm. "So tired! But we won girls!" Tiffany said in a loud cheering voice. 

" Should we replace the males back up dancer to Sooyoung? I think you'll be a good dancer" Sunny joked making them laugh, except the Ice princess, too lazy to do anything. 

They arrived at their dorm and quickly ran up to their place before any paparazzi or fans catches them. The girls did their business and ate their dinner.

After dinner, they all sat on the couch and watched TV. there weren't any exciting shows on, so they just watch the news. 

" This week, we got to interview Yonsei University. So lets check them out!" The host started to interview the teachers and students in one of the most popular Universities in Korea. 

" Didn't oppa graduated form this University unnie?" Seohyun said keeping her eyes on the screen. She referred to their manager oppa. " Yea I think so" Answered Hyoyeon. 

All of them are watching this as they found it entertaining. Then the screen pops up with a very handsome man in hi twenties with the interviewer. 

" Wow he's handsome" Said Sooyoung. Jessica kept on staring at the man on her TV. Somehow she didn't hear anything the interviewer said. She then listen when the man talks. 

" Our University tried to help every students achieve their goals. I think when they go here, they would know it's time to pay attention and get work done. Yonsei definitely have the potential to make it happen for the ones who wants to graduate from hear and start their ways" The man gave out his speech then the screen moved on to the students. 

" What you think Jessica?" Tiffany ask the girl next to her. " What I think?" Jessica was confuse by her question. " You been staring at him for a long time" Tiffany smirk a little. 

" He's handsome and smart" Jessica unconsciously smiled. The night ended when their manager Unnie called them for bed. 

 

 

" Have a good day Mr Kwon!" the students bud byes to their teacher before they exit out of the University. Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter