Ms Jung

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yuri was having trouble to make the Kyuhun stop crying, as Taeyeon is feeding Jason. Ji-eun is out today so the guys are baby sitting them. 

" Aigoo baby please stop crying.." Yuri patted the baby's and sing him a song. 

" Okay one more spoon Jassooooon" Taeyeon feed him the last spoon and clean his mouth before putting ht dirty bowl in the sink. 

' Baby Sit Me' Has been aired once and this is their second episode that their filming. " Ya make him stop crying" Taeyeon said walking over to Yuri and Kyuhun. 

" Dude..I have no experience doing this" Yuri said and handed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon gladly took Kyuhun and rock the baby back and forth. 

Magic. The baby stopped crying in a few second as he fell asleep in Taeyeon's arms. " Are you sure your not married with kids?" Yuri joked making the PD and people laugh. 

" Ani..I took cared of my brother's kids when they were still a baby" Taeyeon walk to the boys room and set the baby it his crib then walk out and join Yuri and Jason. 

" Okie Jasoooonn what should we do now that baby Kyuhun is asleep?" Taeyeon lay down on the floor with his back facing up. 

" Hmm Jason wwant to watch cartoon!" Jason said excitedly. " What does Jason want to watch then?" Taeyeon ask getting some snacks. 

"Lets watch Mickey Mouse club house!" Yuri suggested more excited then Jason. 

" Yeaaaa!" Jason said clapping his hands. Taeyeon really didn't like Mickey Mouse club house for obvious reason, that he no longer watch it. 

" Fine fine...aigoo I'm not sure if you are the baby as well Yul!" Taeyeon teased.

 

***

 

The girls just got home from their busy schedule, but they still manage to gather together and watch ' Baby Sit Me'. They been watching it since he first episode. 

The girls all have grown on Yuri and Taeyeon  and found them cute taking care of the boys. Now their watching episode two.

" Ya it's starting!" Sunny yelled. First thing that popped on were flashback from the previous episode then the show came back on showing Taeyeon changing Kyuhun's diapers. 

" Taeyeon oppa is really good with babies unnies" Said the maknae acknowledging Taeyeon skills. The show went on till Taeyeon feed Jason and Yuri trying to stop Kyuhun from crying. 

" Aigoo poo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter