3pm

Jessica's In Love With Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Today, the girls and I are practicing for our concert in Seoul. It's been a month or so, after we had that meeting with LSM. Since then our relationship have been nothing but gotten stronger. I do really love him. He is the first guy I've dated that makes me have butterflies whenever he hug or kiss me. And the first that isn't a celebrity. 

Sure Yuri's isn't famous, but his love for me is much more then all the other celebrity I dated in the past. Wealth? I don't need it. All I need now is him just the way he is. And I'm hoping my dating won't get out soon as I know he doesn't like to go public. 

Speaking of our dating ' scandal' they've been saying, once in a while I hear all the rumors of me dating and who I'm dating with. There was an article Tiff found saying I'm in a relationship with Donghae oppa, but we're just like siblings for real. Then there's some rumors I'm dating someone in Japan. There are many ridiculous one, that always make me laugh.

Anyway now I notice more paparazzi following e everywhere I go more then usual, so I have to be extra be careful whenever I come to seobang's place or he comes to mine. However, there is an advantage, since Yuri isn't a celebrity, the public doesn't follow him and it's a lot easier when he visit me since they would probably think he lives in the same building as us.

Now the girls are taking a break. I seriously felt like my legs are about to fall off. Though it doesn't hurt like the first time like in our debuted years. Those days were like in hell for me. I even fainted. " Jessica come and eat!" Just then Soo called me over to the rest of the girls at the table for lunch. 

During the time I was just on my phone looking at all the picture I took. They were all picture of me and my baby. There are some pictures with just him I secretly took, like the one where he was taking a nap a week ago with his tongue sticking out. I giggle at that. Aigoo my baby boy's so cute!

" OMG SICA!" Tiff loud voice caught me off guard. I put my phon down and look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter