Chapter 4

Between Two Hearts
"Yeoboseo"

(Yeoboseo, ji yong-ssi did I disturb you?)

"No, I just woke up. Wae?"

(Mmmm, I want to change my bandage wounds but because in the back so I had trouble. Could you accompany me to go to hospital?)

"Now?"

(Ne, I had to immediately change my bandages.)

"Why not use your family car. you must have a driver, right?"

(Ne have, but it impossible. Later the driver would tell my haelmonni. I'm afraid if haelmonni know, her heart disease relapse. Andwe, andwe "

("How's, I had to pick dara. But, this time she was injured" said Ji Yong to himself falter)

(Hello hello .... if you cant that's okay too. I could go use a taxi)

"Ah ani, I can. I'll pick you right now" said Ji Yong then after deciding conversations with park bom, immediately ji yong called dara

(Yeoboseo)

"Baby, mian today cant pick you"

(Wae? There are serious things that happen?)

"Ani, I ah ....... it oemma asked me usher something to her friend's house" said Ji Yong nervous

(If so, we can go there together.)

"Ah andwe! Ah ani my intent is not necessary. Place it far enough, I dont want you to be late to campus"

(Baby what happened? Why are you so nervous? You not with other yeoja right?)

"Huh? Aish I ..... I ..... what are you talking about, of course not ha ha ha ha ...."

(Really? Well, I believe in you)

"I will ask young bae to pick up you"

(No, I can go by bus)

"Ani, bus is very crowded and smelly. I would call young bae now. You wait for him ok baby"

(Ok)

"Good. I love you baby"

(I love you too)

ji yong cut off the conversation and immediately called for young bae immediate pick dara. soon afterwards ji yong drove his car toward park bom's home.

when he got paek bom's home, ji yong get out of his car and went home which was welcomed by bom's haelmonni.

"Annyonghaseo haelmonni" ji yong greeted and bowed politely to haelmonni

"Annyong, not whether you're you won son?"

"Ne haelmonni"

"Oh you're so handsome, I'm glad my granddaughter will be engaged with you"

"Ah it ............ where is park bom?" ji yong asked to change the subject, not long bom walk down the stairs. ji yong was stunned to see park bom who letting her red hair straggling, wearing short pants and long sleeve shirt loose shirt and sneakers. looks relaxed but very pretty and cute.

("What I was thinking. She wears short pants and her clothes make her look like a boy. dara would not wear clothes like that." Ji yong said to himself)

"Haelmonni, we go first" goodbye bom to her haelmonni

° ° ° °

"The bandage should be changed 2x a day if not, the wound will become infected" said the doctor after finished changing the bandages on bom's back.

"Khamsahamida doctor" said bom and walked out of the room where Ji yong is still waiting for her.

"How?" asked ji yong

"The doctor said, a bandage should be changed 2x a day"

"So, you're going to let 2x a day?"

"Ani, every morning just enough"

"Eh? What if you wound infection?"

"Eh? Kwon ji yong-ssi, why do you say the same thing with the doctor earlier? Oh, I think you're fit to be a doctor he he he he ...."

"Huh? Was it a regular thing. Weird" ji yong said surprised, bom smiles and invites ji yong leaving the hospital.

"Today you will help tae hyun again?" ji yong asked when they were in the car to the campus.

"Ne"

"Are you sure? When too many moving stitches in the wound later you can get off and bleed again" ji yong said with his serious face. bom looked ji yong and smiled

"Gomawo had attention to me. Ahhh, I guess oemma didnt wrong choose a namja for me" say bom

"You know we are going to get engaged?"

"Of course"

"You agree?"

"Ne"

"Wae?" ji yong asked curious

"Because oemma definitely know the best for me, wae? Dont you agree?" asked bom back, ji yong silent. he may not be said that he didnt agree because he didnt like yeoja rich and moreover he already has her loved ones. Should he tell her now? hope after hearing the reason park bom will soon ask him to cancel her oemma engagement plans. then what happens after engagement canceled? his oemma certainly will not remain silent and will certainly complicate dara's family.

("Andwe, not now. I've promised within a month will give evidence to oemma and before there is evidence that I should not make the park bom wounded" ji yong said to himself)

"Ji yong-ssi, wae?" asked bom perplexed look ji yong are silent.

"Huh? Ani, ani ....." ji yong said nervously.

"You sure you alright?"

"Ne"

"Well, we've arrived. Bye bye" said bom and walked out of ji yong's car.

"Park bom!" Call ji yong, bom stopped and looked at Ji Yong who walked briskly to her

"I'll take you to tae hyun place"

"Eh? Dont have to. I could take the bus"

"Ani, bus smelly and a lot of people. Better if I drove you alone"

"Did you ever ride the bus?"

"................ No, wae?"

"Ani, why you not ever try it and you will know the bus is not as bad as you say" bom said and smiled.

"Erg, all right. Then tomorrow morning I will pick you up and drop you to the hospital" said Ji yong again. bom back then she smiled and nodded then wave her hands and walked away from Ji Yong.

"Why am I so worried about her? Ah andwe .... andwe ..... I should not get caught, she must be fakes."

° ° ° °

"Wae? Cant we go together?" asked dara when they exist in the campus cafeteria.

"Cant. Hear baby, the place is very far away, I dont want to make you exhausted"

"why you who deliver and why not in a day?" dara asked not understand. ji yong paused, searching for the right words to give reasons to dara.

"Baby you know it my oemma have a lot of business so ......... oemma want me to deliver it" said Ji Yong gave a reason.

"I also know your oemma have a lot of people who work with her but why should you?"

"...... It ....... it's because oemma want me learned bussiness little by little. Baby already, dont be discussed again ok. I would ask young bae to pick up you tomorrow," said Ji Yong while holding and kissing gently dara's fingers.

° ° ° °

"How long are you lying on her?" asked young bae when they gathered at their base camp.

"I dont know what else to do. Maybe I didnt say that I accompany park bom to hospital"

"But I think dara should know the truth" says young bae again

"I'm definitely going to tell her but not now"

"So hyung still looking for proof?" asked dae sung

"Ne, it was because of it I have to spend more time with park bom"

"Hyung, when I can meet park bom? I'm really curious about her" said Seung ri

"Meet park bom? Well, I'll invite her here" replied ji yong and he smiled

"Carefully ji" said seung hyun open sound, ji yong looked at him confused.

"The more you spend time with her, the more you get to know the other side of her the more you yourself will fall into her embrace " said seung hyun

"it will never happen"

"Yeah, it was said later after you successfully cancel your engagement" seung hyun said again.

"I thought, seung hyun word have aright" said young bae

"what do you mean?"

"Without you knowing it, now you have started to lie to dara and it was the start of feeling like you" obviously young bae

"impossible, you are wrong. I will never like her. never ........."

it is true ji yong will never like park bom?

continue .......