Chapter 16

Between Two Hearts

"You fight with him again?"

"Ne, I think I will not be able to defend our relationship again"

"You give up?"

"Haaaa ....... whether, young bae-a what should I do? I'm tired of jiyong attitude the cold and sensitive"

"................... I'll talk to him"

"Young-bae a gomawo, but ......... I guess parting is the best way"

"What you talking about? You dont speak the things which are not good first, let me talk to him"

"Are you sure after talking to him, all will be right again? Was he going to love me again?"

"Why are you talking like that? You doubt Jiyong's love?"

"I dont know .........look like in his heart there is no love for me anymore, he had fallen in love with park bom........ I guess I have to take off Jiyong with that yeoja ..... "

"Yak! Dara-a what are you talking about, why be so pessimistic? If you like this, you're not dara as I know."

"................ Bianata young bae-a, I just felt Jiyong doesn't love me, I'm tired of having to go on like this" dara said softly, tears began to stream down her cheeks . Young bae look of pity on dara and unconsciously he shifting slowly his sat down and began to embrace her shoulder and carry her into his chest, let that yeoja was sobbing.

"What are you doing?"

"J-Jiyong?" said dara surprised, she immediately remove her body from young bae's chest and walked over to Jiyong is still looking at them.

"You're here?" asked young bae relaxed

"Yeah, I just finished a meeting with a client, because there is still have time so I'm come here. Gather I know you still here ...... where the others?" Jiyong asked, looking around him. He looks very relaxed and without emotion, he goes and sits in front of young bae. Dara attention to all Jiyong gestures, dara felt very disappointed because jiyong didn't show the slightest jealousy.

"Sit, why still standing there?" Jiyong said relaxed, dara according and sat beside Jiyong.

"You talking about what?"

 

"According to you?" said young bae asked back, Jiyong smiled slightly as understand what young bae meaning of words.

"Actually I dont want to interfere your problem but, I cant bear to see dara always sad and crying. Ji, cant you make up?" said young bae, Jiyong glanced dara who now bowed her head.

"I also want to make. But ........... Every meet we always fight, I feel between us is no more match" Jiyong said bluntly

"That's because you dont have time for me Ji, I wish you to spend more time for me, our relationship would not be as cool as this" dara said, ji yong sighed

"Bianata" Jiyong short answer

"I dont need an apology, I just want your care and your love. I dont need anything else, I just want you ji. Jiyong is always there for me and Jiyong who always loves me"

"...................... Dara, I ......."

"Cant? You cant give what I want, right? Ha ha ha ha ..... must be I realize, you already dont love me anymore"

"No, dara-a I'm ........" Jiyong cant continue his speech because actually he dont understand, too. why he could do things that hurt dara.

"Ji, you have to say what's in your heart, all should be clear. Dont let your relationship tenuous like that" said Young bae

"He could not young bae-a, Jiyong will not be able to improve our relationship anymore"

"Why are you talking like that, not I've said before dara-a, I'm going to talk to Jiyong and I think the best solution is that you should spend more time together, think back to the good times both of you and remember how difficult it your relationship who didnt receive the blessing. Did you guys will end all just after the blessing get already? " asked young bae try to give advice to his two bestfriends.

"You right young bae, but the problem is Jiyong not love me, he had fallen in love with that yeoja" said dara began emotions, Jiyong was silent, his eyes staring at the empty glass on the table

("What I really fell in love with park bom? ..... So this feeling of pain and loss is my longing to park bom? ........ So I've hurt dara .... what should I do? "Jiyong said to himself)

Jiyong still daydreaming without hearing what yiung bae and dara talking about, his mind full of question marks that eventually makes his head became confused. Jiyong gasped as his phone vibrated.

"Yeoboseo ...... oh tae hyun-a ...... mwo? You already graduation from senior high school? Chukkae ...... eh? Where? ...... Ok, ok I'll take them ............ ne ... ne ..... bye "

"What is it?" asked young bae

"Tae-hyun invited us all to dinner at his home, he wants celebrate his graduation"

"You must be happy?" said dara

"Of course dara, tae hyun had graduated school it was a good news, right"

"Yeah, you definitely cant wait to go to his house, right?"

"What do you mean? Dara-a dont speak of things that can make us fight"

"I'm not going to come"

"But tae hyun also invite you"

"I dont care. Coming there would just make my heart be more hurt"

"What do you mean?"

"Dont pretend. There must be her too, right? You definitely cant wait to meet the person you love" dara said sarcastically, Jiyong paused

("park bom will be there also? ........ It is certain she is, tae hyun's family is her second family ........... I would meet her ..... What do I do next? .....? "Jiyong said to himself)

Dara looked disappointed at the attitude that Jiyong paused, then smiled dreamily making dara feeling increasingly hurt. Dara got up from her seat and flush Jiyong with a glass of water that is on table make Jiyong and young bae surprised.

"I hate you ji, I hate ...... we broke up! Going to that yeoja!" dara shouted and ran out of the cafe. Young bae immediately got up and chased dara while Jiyong just stand aside look at both of them run out.

 

°°°°°°

"Noona dont need to give me gift this much" protest tae hyun

 

"It's okay, all of this you will need it later when collage"

"Really? Gomawo noona. Oh yeah, I did already called Jiyong hyung to come to dinner with his friends."

"He said what?" asked bom curious, tae hyun smiled grimly and make bom hit softly his arm 

"Noona will cook something later?"

"Omo, I forgot to talk about it with haelmonni. Haelmonniiii ......" bom immediately seek haelmonni and made dinner menu plan.

"Although noona there were not stories but I know noona and hyung there is a problem, hopefully this moment makes them immediately reconciled" tae hyun said softly

°°°°°°

Jiyong attention to his appearance in front of the mirror, he repeatedly checks whether its performance is good or not, then he took the phone and call his friends

"Young bae not participate? Arrasso ......" Jiyong said ending the conversation.

".......... What he shared dara? Maybe this is the best way, young bae already long time likes dara and maybe this is his time to young bae prove his love." Jiyong words speak for himself.

°°°°°°

Jiyong arrived in front of tae hyun's house, he took a short breath and walked inside

"Jiyong!" Jiyong turned to the caller

"You've arrived, let's go" said Jiyong invite seung hyun, seung ri and dae sung entrance.

"Hyung has come, let's go" said tae hyun welcomed the arrival of his hyung.

"Noona, big bang is coming!" shouted tae hyun calling bom, bom shortly come to them who was stunned to see her

"Annyong" says bom

"Annyong noona, noona you ....... you ............ very cute" said seung ri fascinated by the appearance of bom that is now coloring her hair black, making her look young and cute.

"Gomawo ................ hi ji" called bom

"H-hi ..................." responsible jiyong nervous, bom and jiyong look at each other face to a few moments, they dont care friends who are looking at their

" Ehmmm........ Can we eat now? I'm hungry he he he" said Seung ri make bom and jiyong be clumsy.

" L-let go, haelmonni' ve been waiting in dining room" said bom nervous.

 

Continue ........