Chapter 13

Between Two Hearts

many times ji yong drink water that is in front of him, he was very nervous. Again and again he glanced toward the entrance waiting for someone who has been in the waiting. Ji yong immediately stand up and move to shift the seat in front of him, invite a yeoja to sit. Ji yong look at nervous pretty yeoja in front of him. Yeoja is none other than park bom. Tonight, bom wearing tight mini dress makes her look plump body contortion, not to mention beautiful legs and bom long red hair tied to the side to make her neck look so y. Perfect appearance.

 

The waiter arrived with menu for them, after the waiter left the silence is still created, ji yong repeatedly glanced bom that looks very perfect.

 

"What we are here to shut up and eat?" bom asked to break the silence

 

"Ah ............. park bom I'm sorry, I dont mean to mock you" Ji Yong replied nervously

 

"So, what's it all mean?"

 

"I can explain all of it"

 

"Ok, explain now"

 

"..................... Dara and I've had 3 years of dating, we were in love. Only her yeoja who understands me. But my oemma dont like I hang out with people who from the ordinary that why I should hiding my relationship with dara.... until a few months ago, oemma know our relationship and asked me immediately parted with dara but I refused and oemma gave me a choice, if I want to be with dara then oemma will make her family life in trouble and if I dont want, my oemma will destroy her famil except I accept the engagement that has been in her planned "said Ji Yong explained , bom silent. Bom sat back while her hands folded on her chest. Her eyes stared into ji yong making that namja increasingly nervous.

 

"What is it actually happen?"

 

"Ne, I'm not lying bom"

 

"............ you are doing all this to protect the family you love ........... why dont you just prevent your oemma . You also have the power to be the heir of kwon family "

 

" Yes, but at that time I didnt have the strength. All assets will be in my oemma control until I could lead the company "

 

" So, now you've had your strength? "

 

"Yes but still not quite beat my oemma"

 

"What would you do if your oemma know the engagement has canceled"

 

"Canceled? Bom what do you mean?"

 

"I mean? What do you mean to ask so ji yong-ssi, not whether all clear what you want to ask for my help while acting became engaged to you?" Bom said sarcastically

 

"No, bom-a I'm sorry for not telling you before it but .... should we cancel the engagement?"

 

"You thought what can I do after all that happened?'s All over."

 

"And what about dara's family? Oemma would disrupt their lives" ji yong said anxiously

 

"You worry her family right? And what about me that has been fooled from the beginning? You still want to deceive me again huh?" said bom sharply. Ji yong silent realizing his speech was wrong

 

"I'm really sorry bom ..."

 

"........................ I think I quite understand what that you experience. Separated by people who love it quite painful in it. I'll give you one last favor "

 

" really? "

 

"Ne, let us meet your oemma. I will help you clarify and ask your oemma to bless and doesn't interfere with dara's family so you can live happily" clear bom. Ji yong was silent and looked disappointed at bom, it is not the support that is expected of her.

 

"Kajja, we meet your oemma" said bom and stood, ji yong surprised by bom reaction who wanted to meet his oemma, ji yong walked quickly followed bom that have been entered into her car and drove it. Ji Yong also immediately get into his car and promptly follow bom speeding car in front of him.

 

"Should I be happy bom would help me but ....... why my feel be so disappointed here .... bom-a ......" Ji Yong said talking alone in his car.

 

° ° ° ° °

 

"Bom..... Bom-a ...." ji yong call that ran after bom goes quickly into ji yong's house, ji yong hold bom's arm make that yeoja stop. Bom looked ji yong panting then slowly release ji yong grip of her arm and continued walking to ji yong's oemma work room.

 

Knock......knock......

 

"Come in"

 

"Emonni ....."

 

"Bom..... why did you come so late?" said yoo won that immediately come over to bom.

 

"There are very important things that I want to talk right now with emonni" said bom, yoo won looked confused and she glanced at ji yong bowed quietly in front of the door.

 

"Come in and sit down" invite Yoo won

 

"Tell me what a serious problem?" Asked Yoo won after they sat on the couch in work room. Ji yong glanced bom who looked seriously into his oemma. She doesn't look of nervousness in her face.

 

"Emonni know dara?" asked bom start a conversation, Yoo Won surprised and glanced at ji yong who staring bom.

 

"Ne, waeyo? Why did you ask about her?"

 

"I want emonni promise whatever happens emonni will not interfere with and complicate her family"

 

"Bom-a, what do you mean. I really dont understand. Ji what happened?" asked Yoo won, ji yong want to answer, but immediately in cut by bom

 

"Emonni, ji yong and I've decided to cancel this engagement. we cant be together anymore"

 

"MWO? What are you talking about bom, what happened? What dara say to you? "

 

"No emonni, dara didn't do anything to me.'s Already a decision both of us. Engagement ends."

 

"But bom, ji cant you talk good now? Surely you are asking for an end to all of its bom, think again?" accused Yoo Won, Ji Yong can only be silent his oemma deny words

 

"Emonni, I never felt the need to part with people I love. I dont want to be cruel to separate the right person mutually love each other. Neither do people who dont get along love me in the slightest "says bom firmly. Ji Yong looked and wanted to answer bom but all the words only can be left in the esophagus. Ji Yong could not say a word.

 

"Are you aware of your decisions, bom? I think it's only a matter of time. If you want to give Ji Yong chance. I am sure ji yong will love wholeheartedly" said Yoo Won tried to persuade bom.

 

"I cant. Bianata, I really cant. Soon I will tell my family about it.'s Only one thing I want from emonni"

 

"What's that?" asked Yoo won that bom was resigned to the decision. Bom silent, then bom goes ahead yoo won and sat cross-legged in front of the shocked yoo won

 

"Emonni, even if just for a while but I'm really happy to be a part of this family. Ji yong and I dont have a mate. We destined to not together. Emonni, ji yong loves dara so much. I beg you, please Bless them "bom said, looking seriously into the silent yoo won. Yoo won can see the sincerity in bom's eyes and yoo won can see too there in pain who bom trying to hold. Yoo won sighed, then she moves her hands holding bom, helped her stand and hugged bom.

 

"Bom-a you're an angel. Emonni very spare you cant become kwon family law." said Yoo won gently bom's head.

 

"Emonni, promised was not going to interfere with dara and her family" bom asked to make sure.

 

"Ne, I lee yoo won promise not to interfere with dara and her family"

 

"Gomawo emonni" said bom then hugged yoo won again.

 

A few moments later bom excuse to go home. Ji yong following bom from behind

 

"Bom-a ....." ji yong call but bom still running out of the house, ji yong pursuit and hold bom's arm, bom stopped and turned around looked ji yong is still holding her arm

 

"Bom-a I......... "

 

" Remove it "

 

" MWO? "

 

"Dont ever touch me kwon ji yong-ssi" said bom cold. Ji yong silent starring bom which saw him at cold and cynical. Ji yong was very surprised at bom's reaction and immediately release his grip. Without saying anything bom directly run leave the kwon family house. Ji yong still stood staring bom stepping further away from him.

 

"Should I be happy she have help me along with dara again ...... but .......... why do these tears suddenly came out and ............, and this heart is very hurt ................... why park bom.... Bom-a what happened to me??? " ji yong said softly into while touched his chest, ji yong feel his legs became weak, he sat on the floor. Tears still streamed down his cheeks .........

 

Yoo Won stood silent staring at her son crying, no sadness in the face of Yoo Won saw her son crying, that there is only a smile in the corner of her lips.

 

 

What Did gbom story would end up like this? What Yoo won will give up and fulfill her promise to bom?

 

Continue ..........