Chapter 2

Between Two Hearts
"You are so beautiful today" said Ji yong when he picked dara at her home, today they will go to the Latte World. ji yong holding dara's hand tightly as if he didnt want to separate.

"We ride the French Revolution (like a roller coaster)" said dara while pointing that game, ji yong smiled and followed wherever dara wants. ji yong very fond dara, for him there was no one else yeoja in the world which can replace dara in his heart.

Chuuuu.......

"Eh?" ji yong surprised dara suddenly kissed his cheek. dara laughed at ji yong's cute shocked faces.

"What you daydreaming?"

"................."

"Wae ji? There is a problem? tell me," asked dara, ji yong smile and attractive dara's body to be nearer then hug her.

"Dara-a, you should know that I love you so much" whispered ji yong on dara's ear.

"I love you so much too, wae ji? You very strange"

".............. No, I just miss you alone"

"miss me? Did not we meet every day? Come on ji, let me know. I know you're thinking about something" said dara

"............ Promise you will not be angry?"

"Ne I promise"

"........................dara-a I ......... I ...................... I cant believe I ......... "(cut by dara because she cant wait for Ji Yong word.)

"You dont believe what? Ji, dont make me die curious ok" please dara, ji yong smiling at she serious face that makes dara look more beautiful.

"......... I dont believe that I ...... if I had a girlfriend as beautiful as you" ji yong said, dara hitting ji yong's arm softly.

"You mock me, I thought there was something serious going on" said dara with her sullen face.

"I told it's serious. I dont lie"

"Aish, you seduce me again" said dara then smiled shyly, ji yong smiled and hugged dara back. the truth is not it in his mind now, but he is impossible to say to dara about his oemma that prohibits him to seperate with dara because of their different social status and Ji Yong also impossible to say that his oemma will introduce him to a rich yeoja will be his fiance. indeed, ji yong could not say all that to dara. he loved dara and dont want to see dara cry.

("be patient dara-a, I will make a plan to cancel the engagement" ji yong said to himself)

° ° ° ° °

"What's up bro" greeting young bae who sat beside ji yong who was looking at seung ri and dae sung play billiards.

"Why is your face droopy? Bad mood?" asked young bae who looked ji yong not like his usual silence.

"This week, my oemma will introduce me with her choice yeoja" ji yong said seriously.

"What? your oemma will match you? With whom?"

"Molla, I just know she's yeoja from a rich family and you know, I hate rich yeoja because they are all spoiled and hypocritical"

"Its not all ji"

"I dont care."

"So, what's your plan?" asked young bae, ji yong staring young bae

"I've made a deal with my oemma, if I'm will to prove yeoja who was my oemma want to match with me is same with another rich yeoja spoiled , glamorous and hypocritical, I'm going to prove it and will make this engaged will never happen" ji yong said excitedly.

"How long you will be looking for het fault?" asked young bae, ji yong sighed briefly

"One month, I promised to prove it in a month" "What if it fails?" asked young bae, ji yong staring at his friend

"impossible, I'm sure I'll be successful"

"If you had to bet, you have to consider things that might not happen. What if your supposition is wrong and she is not the same as what you think, you will receive this engaged?" asked young bae back, ji yong silent. he never think abot that.

 "If you must fight, you must know who your enemy. You will not find her weakness if you dont know the background of her life." counsel young bae

"You're right, you'll help me, right?" asked Ji yong, young bae smiled and gently patted ji yong's shoulder

"Of course ma brother, as long as you're happy"

° ° ° ° °

the days passed quickly, every day ji yong always with dara, they study in the same college just different class. dara take photography classes while ji yong take business management. besides accompany dara, ji yong also always thinking about how good way to search for evidence and fails the engagement.

° ° ° ° °

"You're back?" asked lee yo won when they met at home, ji yong go home and yo won want to go to a party one of her business associates.

"Mmm, oemma want to go?" asked ji yong

"Ne, oh oemma want to remind you tomorrow night you should be at home and wear was neat"

"Tomorrow night? for what oeamma?"

"You forget? Oemma already said will introduce you to yeoja that will be your fiance."

"MWO? But oemma says she will arrive this Sunday, right?"

"Ne, she arrived 2 days earlier than planned. Prepared and dressed neat.........., dont bring shame to kwon family. Arraso" said yo won remind and left Ji Yong silent looked at his oemma departure. but he remembered the words of young bae and immediately ran after his oemma

"Oemma!" Call ji yong, yo won turned then staring ji yong

"Say, what's that yeoja name?" ask Ji yong, yo won smiling

"Wae ji, you are curious about her?"

"Ani, I'm not interested but I have to know her from which one rich family who will be my fiance" said Ji Yong gave a reason. yo won smiling

"Her name is park bom, her Appa name is teddy park the owner of the largest hospital in LA and her oemma name is yoo in na a famous model, she also has twin sister park go eun is a famous designer and park go mi is a scientist who worked at Her Appa hospital, and plus for your information park go mi's husband name is Brian Brown the famous law in LA. " clearly yo won. ji yong silent, he didnt think that yeoja which will be his fiance comes from a great family and perhaps even more powerful than his family. yo won back smiling at ji yong is silent.

"Well, oemma have to go bye son"

° ° ° ° °

"So tonight we canceled the movies?" asked dara when ji yong meet her at her home.

"Ne dara-a, I'm sorry baby. my oemma's friends come from LA and oemma invite them for dinner at home." ji yong clear without saying that the purpose of the dinner.

"alright, it's okay. We can watch at another time. You just accompany your oemma ok" said dara then smiling sweet, ji yong smiling and hugging dara

"Gomawo baby, you really understand me. I love you baby" Ji Yong said softly and kissed dara's lips.

"I love you too"

at dinner time .....

ji yong staring his shadow in the mirror, this time ji yong wearing a black shirt with a black suit, he deliberately dressed in black to indicate to his oemma that he hates this dinner. ji yong walked out of the room and walk into the living room, where he saw his oemma was talking with her friends. yo won saw ji yong and immediately call him to joint with them.

"this is my son ji yong, and ji introduce this oemma's friend since our school, yoo in na" said yo won, ji yong bowed politely and then he glanced around the room looking for someone. yo won and in na smile at ji yong

"Bommi being to the toilet" said in na, ji yong smiling a little because he doesnt think his actions is knowed.

"that bommi" said yo won, ji yong turned and looked a yeoja who walking toward them

("Exactly as I expected" ji yong said silently) ji yong smirking to yeoja which has tall with a slender body, who has long and curly red hair, wearing a mini dress, high heel and bags that all look expensive. same as ji yong imagine.

("I think I dont need a month to fail of this engagement, this yeoja tantamount with other yeoja.")

is it true that yeoja is same with yeoja in ji yong's mind? then how ji yong do to prove to his oemma?

continue ......