Chapter 15

Between Two Hearts

Dara smoothed her makeup and her appearance then walk out where Jiyong already waiting for her outside her home. Since the incident a few days ago Jiyong and dara agreed to improve their relationship and start all over again.

 

They entered the restaurant and sat at their favorite place who already reservasion by Jiyong. After they ordered food, dara looking Jiyong that only quiet while look at the other diners.

 

"Its long time we not come here, this place has not changed much, right?" said open conversation, Jiyong nodded without looking dara.

 

"Ji ........"

 

"Hmm"

 

"Look at me" said dara then jiyong looked at her, they stared at each other

 

"There is a little stiff atmosphere? You say, you want to fix our relationship?"

 

"Mian, I just dont know what to say"

 

"Mwo?" asked dara shocked to hear jiyong's reason making her cant say anything. Dinner they had passed in silence.

 

Jiyong did keep his promise and accompany her wherever she wanted to go but dara felt Jiyong who with her now is not Jiyong was her known. In the past, Jiyong always talk endlessly and always make jokes that make her laugh but jiyong now is totally different atmosphere 180 °. Jiyong is now a quiet and often daydream. Dara feels like being with a new stranger in than familiar.

 

°°°

 

"Hey, why daydreaming?" young bae greetings dara who sitting alone in the park near their campus

 

"How did you know I was here?"

 

"I dont know, just my feeling said I had to come here"

 

"Really? Really very nice if Jiyong has a sensitive feeling like you"

 

"Wae? All doesn't go smoothly?"

 

"Ne, I felt Jiyong has changed"

 

"You mean?"

 

"Jiyong more silent and often daydream, though I sat in front of him but I felt his thoughts fly somewhere. He looked at me with a blank stare."

 

"Then, you have to start a conversation. Much asked that his mind focused on you back"

 

"I've tried it but every time I asked and started the conversation he just responded with short answers, he didn't even ask anything to me. Young bae-a what should I do? Should I just give up?"

 

"What would be happy if you give up? I guess he will take time for himself. Or ..... how about you invite him vacation"

 

"Vacation? But he's busy, he wants?"

 

"Try and tell him"

 

"Alright, gomawo young bae-a"

 

"Anything for you dara"

 

"Aish, you are really very good and mature, if only Jiyong like you I would be very happy."

 

"I'm also happy if you want to belong to me"

 

"Mwo? What you say? Why you talk to softly"

 

"Ani, I didn't say anything. Did you hungry? Kajja"

 

°°°°°

 

"Vacation? Mian I cant" said Jiyong rejected dara plan when dara meet him at his office

 

"But this is a good plan, you're always busy working so nothing wrong we go on vacation for a while"

 

"Mian, I really can not"

 

".............. You are selfish, you said you would fix the relationship but you always refused to spend a long time with me. You just accompany me no more than 2 hours. Did you really dont love me anymore? "

 

"No, I really do many jobs. please understand me"

 

"I cant understand you if you continue like this ji."

 

"Dara-a ...."

 

"The reason you are always on the job. when we meet, you always more quiet and dreamy. How can we fix all if you always like this."

 

"Dara mianhae"

 

"That's all you can say ji? Just that huh? Ji I'm tired, I'm tired of your face coldness. You're like a stranger to me. I really cant understand you, perhaps only she can understand you"

 

"Why did you bring her? These are my fault, please dont involved her"

 

"You still deny it? Are you not aware because her was the one so you be cool to me. She damaged our relationship and ...."

 

"ENOUGH !! If you're here just to invite me fight you better get out of here"

 

"Y-You yell at my ji? You also expel me?" dara surprised by jiyongs attitude, dara tears rolled down her cheeks, she really doesn't believe Jiyong had snapped and cast her, who had never done it by Jiyong. Jiyong was still silent and rotate the seat back to dara, he really doesn't care about dara who was crying. Dara wiping tears on her cheek and walked out of Jiyong office.

 

°°°°

 

"Oemma stop to match me" said bom reject photographs given her oemma

 

"Bommi-a, namja who oemma select this is good namja. Your life will be happy later"

 

"oemma forget what happened to me before? Oemma match people who already have a girlfriend. Enough oemma, let me choose my own mate"

 

"Talk about Jiyong, his oemma already told all to me and you know, the relationship Jiyong and his girlfriend were not harmonious now"

 

"I dont care"

 

"Are you sure? Although even you have decided engagement but you know that it is not legitimate?"

 

"Oemma mean?"

 

"My lovely bommi, engagement not only between you and Jiyong but also involves big family on both sides and the longer you've held an engagement party on a large scale, if you've agreed broke off the engagement, you have to announce if you have not officially engaged and in addition The important thing is Jiyong meet our big family and told us agree to cancellation of the engagement. but until now he has not met our family and the most important here is, when you said the cancellation of the engagement in front of his oemma, Jiyong didn't say agree, right? " her oemma words make bom fell silent and recall what happened that night, on that night just bom talking while Jiyong just shut up and be quiet so the cancellation decision is only one side so .......

 

"So oemma mean, I was still valid as his fiancée?"

 

"Yup, until Jiyong meet our family and says the cancellation of the engagement and after you announced that you are officially not a couple anymore"

 

"Why is that complicated? Not enough I had to cancel it?"

 

"If only you say the 'void' so its unilateral cancellation only and is not valid. Must be his, Jiyong and you say agreed to call off the engagement"

 

"But Jiyong was also there that night, oemma"

 

"And he said agreed?"

 

"....... He didn't say anything"

 

"Why?"

 

"............. I always interrupt and dont give him a chance to speak"

 

"Ha ha ha ha .......... nice. Bommi-a, your situation is like a wife who was upset and complained to the law and says she wants a divorce but just 'say' without action."

 

"Oemma what should I do? If Jiyong knows he must be mad at me"

 

"Why is he mad?"

 

"I've promised, call off the engagement then he can with his lover"

 

"Then, meet him and tell him if you want to officially call off the engagement, then you should announce your breakup and again ...... still return the engagement ring that you wear that" said oemma pointing ring on bom's finger pointing, bom look into her fingers and looked it worn rings dear.

 

"You're still wearing it, it means you still recognize him as your fiancée is not it?" oemma

 

"Oemmaaaa .............. By the way oemma, if I'm still officially be his fiance why oemma want to match me with namja's in the photo?"

 

"Oh namja in the photo was just a model for my fashion show later"

 

"Oemma teased me" bom shouted upset

 

In her badroom, bom staring the ring at her fingers

 

"How do I tell him? Should I meet him? Ahhhh, this complex ............. is it true they are not harmonious relationship, because of me? Omo, lest Jiyong fell in love with me ? Ottoeke "

 

°°°°°°°

 

"How? You tell her? Nice ........ Jiyong? Dont worry, I'm sure all will go according to plan. Anyway since bom go, Jiyong now be more subdued. I'm sure Jiyong've fallen in love with bom, we wait .......... its development, I'm sure they will soon be together again ha ha ha ha "

 

"Oemma talking to who?"

 

"Oh, Jiyong. Since when are you coming?" asked yo won is shocked by the presence of Jiyong the hurry ended the conversation, Jiyong stood in front of the door of his oemma's office room

"Just now, I saw the door is open and I heard oemma mention my name, what is it?"

"It ..................... ah, I had just talked premises yoo in na. In na said, bom agreed to in Match the businessman acquaintance bom's appa"

"Match again? But we just split a few months, what was not too fast?"

"bom also say the same thing with you"

"Of course oemma, she'd still be traumatized by what I did to her"

"Bom didn't say like that"

"Oemma mean?"

"Bom said to her oemma, too quickly for her to have a fiance anymore so she asked for time for several months to know more about her partner and then bom will decide, she will not be engaged but to be married to her parents choice namja."

"Mwo? M-married? I heard it right oemma?"

"Not my son"

"Is not it too soon?"

"Not really, if now you still be her fiance you can also marry her soon"

"...................."

°°°° 

 Jiyong sat in the mini bar while drinking a glass of whiskey, he looked wistful for the locket necklace that his and bom engagement ring 

" you really have forgotten me? But ......... how can I forget you?"

The story is getting complicated is not it? Do gbom be re-united?

Continue ........