Chapter 1

Between Two Hearts
"What the is this!" said lee yoo won while throw the sheet of photos to her son who immediately taking and observe photo's.

"Oemma sent a spy to me?" he asked without expression

"you should know who you are kwon ji yong. you should not together with yeoja from low class"

"Oemma always prohibit me be friends with the person I want. I'm bored with all of this"

"You must remember, you are the sole heir 'G-yongchy' you should be able to choose which friend or not. Poor people that approached you just because you're rich. Remember it"

"Oemma enough!! I dont want to hear anything else from oemma" Ji Yong said then walked out and slammed the door her workroom.

° ° ° ° °

Hi ..... my name is Kwon Ji Yong, I was an only son and heir to kwon family largest companies in korea 'G-yongchy', my appa already pass away since I was 10 years old and now because I'm still 20 years old so, My oemma who took over the commissioner in our company. I have 4 friends that always remained with me ever since we were sitting in the kindergarten. we were always together, only those friends that I have because my oemma forbid me be friends with anyone. but I dont want to always follow whatever oemma wishes. That's why I chose Sandara Park, pretty yeoja who has stolen my heart. Sandara or Dara is pretty yeoja, cute, and cheerful. she always managed to make me smile and laugh, I love her. that's why I rebelled when oemma told me to part with dara. oemma may prohibit me make friends with anyone, I didnt matter because I still have my 4th faithful friends. but not with dara, I'm not going to let oemma separate me from dara. never.

"Ji baby, had long been waiting for?" asked dara hugging ji yong from behind, Ji Yong smiled and kissed dara's cheek affectionately.

"For you, I'm willing to wait for you until100 years"

"Aish, you flatter me."

"No my baby, I'm serious"

"Arasso, let's go home" said dara holding ji yong's hand.

° ° ° °

"So, your oemma sent a spy on you?" asked young bae when they gather at their favorite pool.

"Yup, but I'm not afraid. I'll still with dara" ji yong said sure.

"Hyung, how about dara noona? Did she know?" asked seung ri

"No, I dont want to make her worry"

"Ajumma very angry when she discovered hyung dating yeoja from the usual class, what if ahjumma make dara noona life difficult?" asked dae sung worry

"It would not have been possible" said Ji Yong sure

"What if it really happened?" asked young bae

"I'm not going to let my oemma touch dara. I will protect her" said Ji Yong

"What if your oemma destroy dara's family? are you still can protect them too?" seung hyun asked who had been silent to hear their conversation. seung hyun word made ji yong silent, he knows very well how his oemma attitude when she's angry. if only to protect dara, ji yong feel capable but her family ........... ji yong need more energy to make his oemma approve of their relationship.

° ° ° ° °

"Oemma, I want to talk" said Ji Yong who came over his oemma who was talking on the phone.

"Okay, I'll wait for her arrival ........ ..... ne ne....... bye in na" yo won said ending the conversation

"Wae ji? You change your mind?"

"No, I'll still with dara." ji yong said, yo won staring ji yong with a serious look

"You sure?"

"Ne oemma, I'm here to tell that oemma bless our relationship and will not interfere with her family" said Ji yong, yo won laughing loud heard ji yong statement just now.

"You want oemma bless your relationship with that poor yeoja?, And you want oemma not disturb her family? Kwon ji yong, do you with who your talking now?"

"Oemma ...."

"alright, oemma promise not to interfere with her family but with one requirement"

"Requirement? What is it?"

"You were engaged with a yeoja who oemma choice"

"MWO!!! Was tantamount oemma told me to break up with dara. I've been told that I will not part with dara"

"You must be aware of who you ji, decent person accompanying you is yeoja that come from high class as we are"

"No, I dont like yeoja who come from rich families. Their life full of glamor and hypocritical"

"Its not all ji, next week she will be arriving from LA and she's going to college here. Lifespan is the same with you, oemma will introduce her to you at dinner next week. Oemma sure you'll love her"

"Ha ha ha ha ..... love her? it's never happen oemma. Fixed I will never approve this engagement"

"If so, dont blame oemma when oemma disturb that poor families"

"Oemma!!"

"You have no choice ji" yo won decisively. ji yong sighed, very difficult to make her oemma understand about his feelings. Ji yong was silent as he thought about it some way

"Well, I agree with this engagement but ...... give me a month to prove that she is the same as in the general rich yeoja and if she's just same like them, then ......... engagement cancel and oemma must approve of my relationship with dara "said Ji yong, yo won smiling,

"You want to look for her mistake? Kindly, oemma sure the more you look for her mistake and you will be falling in love with her"

"I say it will never happen, oemma"

"We'll see, kwon ji yong" said yo won with her sardonic smile.

Who's yeoja who will engaged with ji yong? How ji yong to prove to his oemma? Chapter 1 maybe not long texts because this is beginning of another version from Gbom love story.

continue..........