Chapter 14

Between Two Hearts

Park bom wiped the tears on her cheeks, she looked blankly into empty streets in front of her. Drove the car in a high speed.


"I've done the right thing, right? Steven-a, what my decision is right?" said bom in the car speak for herself


"He didn't chase me, he didn't say anything about his feelings to me. He obviously chose that yeoja ............... haaa, why I expect something that I already know the answer. "


° ° ° ° °


Jiyong looked blank at the name on his mobile phone screen, this has been a week since his encounter with bom.


"Bom-a, how are you? Are you eating well?" jiyong said talking to himself, his eyes still staring at the screen name of park bom in his mobile phone. For some reason, since bom decide their engagement. Jiyong felt his heart so empty, like losing something very valuable.


"Excuse me sir, Miss Sandara want to meet you" said his secretary, jiyong nodded slowly and soon returned to his activity.


The secretary opened the door for dara then bowed and left them both. Dara sat across jiyong's desk.


"Are you busy?"


"Ne, what's up?"


"Really busy?" asked dara again, jiyong stop his activities and looked dara


"Waeyo? Did something happen?"


"Ne"


"Said what happens?"


"My boyfriend is too busy with his job to not have time for me"


"You know I'm right a lot of work"


"I know it, but cant you take the time to me? What job is more important than me?"


"Dara-a, I'm really very busy. Lot of contract work I have to learn, and it's all for our future and happiness"


"Our happiness? I be happier with kwon jiyong who I know 4 years ago of the current kwon jiyong ever growing away from me."


"What do you say, everything I do for you too. Why dont you understand me huh?"


"Ne ....ne..... I cant understand you only she can understand you"


"Why are you carrying around other people. Didnt you remember, because her we'll be together"


"Yes you are right, because her we can be together and because her's also the one you are getting away from me"


"Dont talk carelessly, if you come here for a fight, mianhae I dont have time to serve you" said Jiyong and re-focus with his work.


"Arasso, I also regret having come here. Bianata been pestering your work kwon jiyong-ssi" said dara then went and slammed the office door, jiyong paused and sighed. He sat back while gently massaging his forehead. For some reason since they have officially back together, jiyong emotions is always out of control. They are more of a fight than the romance.


° ° ° ° °


"Waeyo, why your face frown like that?" asked young bae who now sits beside dara


"I dont know, I feel since we have officially back together, we more of a fight than on making out" said dara reveal her anxiety.


"Should it you happy, his oemma has been blessed your relationship"


"Ne, should it so but ........ I feel that now is not jiyong who I know. He has changed"


"What you mean? I dont see any change in Jiyong unless he spent more time in the office of the gathering as it used to and that's natural, right?"


"Naturally, how? He said he always busy and busy, he could not take the period of time in the slightest. I really dont understand, I feel jiyong's not really that busy"


"You think too much, dara-a you are now right jiyong is a general manager in his family company. He must strive to achieve the highest leadership in accordance with his rights. His oemma had to prove to him that he will run the company well later. You have to support him "


"You're right, but how can I understand his situation if our communication like this, always fighting each meet"


"I'm going to try to talk to Jiyong"


"Really? Gomawo young bae-a"


"Anything for you ...."


° ° ° ° °


"So dara nunna feel like that?" seung ri wondering when they gather at their favorite spot


"Ne, I plan to discuss this with jiyong"


"But I guess dara's word is right" replied seung hyun


"Hyung true, I also feel since engagement jiyong hyung and park bom canceled, ji yong hyung become more closed and more quiet" replied dae sung tries to analyze


"What jiyong hyung is a broken heart?" asked seung ri, all eyes staring at him


"I mean, now jiyong hyung spend more time at work than with his lover and his friends. Whether it's not like people who are heartbroken?" said seung ri explained


"Jiyong fell in love with park bom?" asked seung hyun


".................. Like that huh, but I think they cant will be together. Park bom definitely hate Jiyong who had lied to her." responsible young bae, they all fell silent trying to figure out the best way.


"You better talk to Jiyong alone, looking know what really happened to him" said seung hyun to young bae


"Hyung, what if Jiyoung hyung really had fallen in love at park bom Nunna? What about dara nunna?" asked seung ri


"You talk too much, we just discussed later after know what happened to Jiyong" said seung hyun, seung ri nodded in understanding. Young bae immediately issued his cell phone and call jiyong


"Yo, where are you bro? ......... You busy? ............ Ani, I just wanted to invite you to drink together .......... .. ok, we met in a regular club 1 hour later. Okay bye. "


"Jiyong hyung agree?" asked seung ri curious


"Ne, we will meet in regular club"


"Hyung may I come?" seung ri ask again


"Not this time, let young bae talk with his" said seung hyun


"But I'm his best friend too right, I also want to know how his situation hyung" protest seung ri


"I know, we all also worry about him but if we all asked him, his circumstances wouldn't be telling the truth to us, between we all only young bae the closest to him so let's young bae go meet him" clear seung hyun makes seung ri was silent and didn't dare protest again


° ° ° ° °


"It's been a long wait?" ji yong greet who new arrival, they were sitting in vip club


"You really busy? What about your college later?"


"All goes according to plan, where else?"


"They've got each plan. Ji, now you really become entrepreneurs huh?"


"Do I look like that?"


"Yes, visible from much of its time that you spend in the office"


".......... What she told you talking to me?"


"Nugu?"


"Dara"


"Ah, ani. I dont represent anyone, I'm here as dong young bae, kwon jiyong closest friends"


"......... Yeah, already accused, mian"


"Gwenchana, now can tell me the truth?"


"What?"


"Oh come on, what do you think you could hide it from me?"


"Haaa cheongmal, I cant lie to you"


"Ha ha ha ......"


"Tell ji, what made you become a workaholic?"


"I dont know. Every I do anything, her shadow always comes to my mind. Employment is one way to not think about her"


"Does it work?"


"No, I still always thought of her. I dont know why as I remember her, my heart ached. I want to meet her but I didnt have the guts"


"You missed her"


"No, impossible"


"You missed her ji. You fall in love with her"


"Really? Young bae-a what should I do?"


"Forget her ji, now you have to remember the one person who loves you."


"But ...... for some reason every time I meet dara we always fight. I'm so tired"


"That's because you're still thinking about the other yeoja. forget that yeoja and look at dara. Remember how difficult it ties you to get the blessing of your oemma. Did you guys will breaking up after many sacrifices that have been done? Remember ji, park bom had helped you talk to your oemma. She has helped you, it means she has blessed your relationship. "


"............ You're right, I'll try to make up with dara again. Gomawo already warned me"


"Anything for you bro"



Will jiyong relations improved with dara again? And what about park bom? What gbom story really ended?


Continue ........