Chapter two!

Homerun to SMT International School

It's Saturday today and it was a habit for Nayeon to sleep in on Saturday mornings, unlike Soomin (her roommate) who leaves early in the morning for a jog in the park. Today was just like every other Saturday until Nayeon's phone lit up with the name "Crystal". Crystal was Nayeon's best friend back in her previous school who had gone through thick and thin with her and stood up for her when people made fun of her for being bigger sized and boyish.

 

From: Crystal                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Heyy I heard that Gina and her clique transferred to your school.They also said that they'll be attending the Dinner and Dance held by some guy in your school. You won't be going.... will you?

 

Now Nayeon was fully awake. "What? Gina transferred to my school? I thought she hates international schools. Life will be hard on me..." Nayeon spoke her thoughts. The door to the dorm swung open and Soomin bounced into the dorm with lunch, a wide smile spread across her face. However, upon seeing her best friend's face she toned down a little and asked softly, "Hey...are you alright?"

"Honestly speaking, NO. And i'm screwed because i promised Chen to go for Dinner and Dance tonight in a dress which I don't have, and the Queenka and her tyrants from my previous school transferred to our school and they are invited for tonight."

"Nayeon ah, did you just say you promised Chen to wear a DRESS? How did that even happen." Soomin stared at her unbelievingly.

"Um, long story..."

"Its okay, don't worry. I'll doll you up for tonight. It's already 2 and the party is at 7. Come here."

 

Soomin examined Nayeon and picked a dress from her wadrobe, did her hair as well as her make up and by the time she was done, It was already 15 minutes to 6, about time for Chen's arrival" "WOW. Nayeon, look at what I've done, I've created a masterpiece! You look beautiful." Nayeon was drowning in her thoughts to realise that Soomin was done with her outfit. She waked over to the full body mirror and stared at herself in the mirror. "OMO..." and simply couldn't believe that there would be a day she could look so good, at least to herself she looks good enough. She turned around to embrace Soomin in a tight hug and whispered a thank you.

"You're always welcome my dear. Here, put this on and get going. Chen and Kyungsoo will be here anytime and I need to do some touching up to my own makeup" Soomin placed a pair of shimmering heels that were about 6 inches high into her arms. Nayeon was not confident in wearing these type of shoes, especially since she has never worn a pair of heels before, let alone one which is so high. She sighed and slipped them on anyway. She'll have to worry about walking later on.

 

- Ding Dong-

Chen and Kyungsoo arrived. Nayeon, was too busy trying to walk in heels and hadn't noticed the bell. Soomin then came barging out of the room holloeing "EY Nayeon open the door!!" and pushed pass Nayeon aside to reach for the doorknob.

"Hey handsome!" she greeted Kyungsoo, giving him a light peck on his lips, after which she turned to Chen and signalled to him that Nayeon was inside. Chen nodded and procceeded into the room. The door creaked open and Nayeon looked up. She stared at the chiselled face of Chen's first, then to the suit he was donning, along with a polka dotted bow tie. Chen smiled sheepishly at her and her heart soared. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it was going to break out of her ribs anytime "Done staring?" Chen managed to .

"Well um..yeah. You-u lo-ook...um...dashing.." Nayeon stammered.

Leaning closer to her, Chen replied with a unexpected "You look stunning."

Author's note:

OOPs another boring and a little naggy chapter just give me some time while i try to work on my writing i promise it will get better! Just wanted to write out in detail. ^^ Comments are much appreciated! Don't forget my beta!♡♡