Chapter four!

Homerun to SMT International School

It's Monday once again and a tradition for the two teams to meet every Monday morning since the principal has made Monday a late school day where school starts at 9 instead of 8, hoping that students would be more energized during class that way. As usual, Hunters and EXO met at the place known to the school as the baseball basement with the store (place where they keep the equipments) next to it.

 

The girls were just sitting around having breakfast, talking and gossiping about anything under the sun, ranging from guys to affairs to teachers, classmates, life, and competitions, while the guys would always turn up much later as they prefer to sleep in on a Monday morning rather than wasting time at the basement doing nothing.

“Oh please, don’t even get me started on that! It was hilarious!” Nayeon exclaimed when the girls talked about how she leapt out of the bus thinking that they were at the competition venue when it was just a stop at the traffic light and the driver was testing the doors. All of them were laughing heartily, enjoying their morning until Soomin nudged Nayeon.

 

“Hey... Hey, look over there.” Soomin nodded her head in the direction where a group of about 6 girls were heading towards her, the one taking the lead looking disgustingly familiar… Had she seen them somewhere, sometime, before? "Oh…dammit” the smile on Nayeon’s face dropped into a scowl as she glared at the oncoming disaster.

 

“Oh look at who this is with her team. How pathetic, having to eat off the floor.” The girl voiced in mock pity.

 

“For your own damn information, we were just chilling around at a place that's close to the hearts us softball teammates, until female stray dogs decided to trample here and cause trouble like immature asses.” Soomin snapped back, not seeing a need to be polite with a person like her.

 

“Wow, pot calling a kettle black, huh. How high is your IQ then, when you have no idea who you are messing with? Hasn’t Nayeon told you anything about us? Oh wait. I forgot. She’s too embarrassed to, isn’t she?” She gained several snorts and chortles from the rest of her clique standing protectively behind her, and she felt the great rush of smugness greet her like an old friend.

 

Before Soomin or the rest could rebut her ridiculous comments, Nayeon held up her hand. “That’s enough. Stop it. Gina, I want nothing to do with you and I would appreciate it if you leave my teammates alone.”

“Very well, but we have unsettled scores previously and I do believe you have enough brain cells to remember that.” More hoots and raucous cackling filled Gina up with satisfaction.

Nayeon took one step forward, glaring hard into Gina's condescending eyes. “Yes, but that has nothing to do with them, so come at me, and leave my friends alone.”

 

Nayeon and Gina used to be teammates in their previous school, with Gina being the captain and Nayeon the vice. However, Nayeon has always been inferior to the superior Gina and she never went against her even though she picked on her very often. It was when Nayeon found out that Gina took pills that would help her increase her strength before an international game and sold her away, causing Gina to be stripped of her leadership role and get kicked out of the club.

 

“Well, who are these people in our private basement? Care telling me how you got in?” Duizhang and the rest of EXO strode into the basement. “And who the hell are you girls?” continued Chanyeol. “That’s the that made life tough for Nayeon last time. She’s the one.” Luhan muttered. Chen was not pleased. At all

Author's note:

Hey guys! hehe i have to give big thanks to my Beta for making the story much more solid ^^<3 Hope the story is going well!