Chapter five!

Homerun to SMT International School

“I don’t care who the hell you are and where you come from, you are not supposed to be here. Please leave before I wushu-kick your asses out of this place. Taking martial art lessons from Tao do come handy after all. I'll now be kind enough to show you the way to the door.” Duizhang replied, as if Gina did not already know where the door was. “Bye handsome~” Gina coo-ed, blowing Kris a kiss. Lisa eyed Kris and snorted when he shuddered from the goosebumps caused by that disgusting queen.

 

“Should we go to class now? It’s already 8.45!” Baekhyun flashed a goofy smile and whirled around to leave and the rest followed.

 

Lessons passed very quickly for Nayeon as her mind was on Gina all these while and was out of her sorts. “Hello, Earth to Nayeon!?” Chen waved his hands in front of her face. “YAH, what is it?” Nayeon snapped, not being in the best of moods. “Are you okay? You seem weird after this whole Gina thing that Luhan told me about.”

 

“Yeah sure, I’m fine...” Nayeon picked up her books and left to the basement to get her equipment for trainings. Chen took her bottle that she left on the floor and trailed behind her. “Yeah right, you sure are okay. Feeling so fine with leaving your water bottle behind.” He silently tittered. As they neared the basement, Nayeon slapped herself on the forehead and said “OH SHOOT. I forgot my bottle. Um Chen I'm gonna go get it” She turned around to almost crash her face into her bottle. “Oh… Thanks.”

 

“When are you going to tell me what's wrong? What is it about this Gina is it that you are so afraid of? That incident… You did nothing wrong. Why are you so afraid of her??” Chen was extremely upset. Why is it that she wants to keep everything to herself and not let anyone else help her? Why is she running away from this problem rather than face it?  Why this, why that? The more he thought of it the angrier he got.

 

“I… I don’t know. I don’t know why I’m afraid of her, even though I am much stronger now and I have you guys standing up for me. I don’t ing know. Why did she have to come back into my life and screw all these things up in my final year? My important year... Jongdae ah, I don’t know…” Tears started to fall from Nayeon’s face as the bad memories she was unwilling to keep flooded back.

 

Chen was shocked. He had never seen Nayeon cry for the past few years and her tears threw him at a lost for words. “I… Uhh… Don’t cry please… please…”

 

“EYYY WASSUP YO” Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and Xiumin came prancing over. Nayeon heard their voices and turned and ran away, with one hand placed over in a fruitless attempt to stop herself from sobbing and the other swinging loosely beside her. The last thing she ever wants is for her friends to witness her in her most vulnerable state.

“Eh, isn’t that Nayeon? What happened? AHHH Chen did you bully her?” the four of them glared accusingly at Chen.

 

“Faster come up to the field after changing. Everyone is waiting for you guys and Coach isn’t pleased. Oh and please help me get Nayeon as well, she looks as if she was going crazy today in Science class. I hope she’s okay.” Soomin shouted from the stairs leading to the field from the basement.

 

“She said that she won’t be attending training today because uhh… she isn’t feeling well!” Chen lied. He was worried, but he didn’t know what he should do, much less find her. He has no idea how to calm a crying girl. “Will you guys help me look for her…? Please?” he looked pleadingly at his faithful friends. They of course nodded and took off in a heartbeat.

 

“Since when were you so into her?” Baekhyun questioned. Chen has absolutely no idea either.

 

Author's note:

Yayy Thanks to my Beta who helped me alot <33 Hope the story is progressing well :D