Chapter three!

Homerun to SMT International School

The quad reached the place just in time as they met the rest of EXO and HUNTERS (some with their partners). As Nayeon and Chen approached behind Kyungsoo and Soomin, EXO stared with their mounths agape. " Wow... you look lovely!" Baekhyun uttered, at a total loss for words as he stared at Nayeon's figure. "She should really start wearing fashionable clothing, or am I just used to seeing her in softball uniform?" He kept in mind to tell Nayeon about his opinion.

 

"Well thanks Baek." She always knew that Baekhyun has the sweetest mouth out of all of them. Soomin and Nayeon went over to join the rest of their team, all of whom were beautiful that night. Half an hour into the party the girls were already giggling among themselves about how dashing EXO looked and praising each other for looking so pretty. Meanwhile over at EXO's side the males were bombarding Chen with questions of "Why would you even ask her to be your partner? Are you not afraid she'll eat you up? Pobably figuratively too because you know.." Kris stated teasingly. "She's so agressive during trainings and it's scary." Chanyeol shuddered at the memory.

"Hey guys lets not be mean alright? You guys know about Nayeon's past. Let's not remind her by doing such things, and she's actually quite caring don't you think?" Suho answered on Chen's behalf. Chen nodded. " So, girls, shall we go into the ballroom now?" Lay turned around to the girls.

 

"Sure," Soomin replied. "Let's go!" The girls followed the guys and they pushed open the door to the ballroom.

 

The whole ballroom fell silent as the pretty girls and dashing boys. It was almost as if they were moving in slow motion, possessing such grace and power that would put angels to shame. Other females in the ballroom started giggling and whispering about how strikingly handsome the guys were, almost acting like they've just seen them for the very first time. Nayeon felt awkward as the gossiping subsided and the music put back up to maximum volume. Just then, Chen sneakily held her hand and whispered into her ear, " Hey don't worry alright, just enjoy yourself." Somehow, although she couldn't explan how and why, the assurance calmed her down a little and she felt so much safer by his side.

One hour into the party, Nayeon's legs were getting tired from the walking, after dancing socialising and stuff. She plopped herself onto the sofa where Lay, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Soomin were sitting around chattering about the upcoming league. Nayeon joined in the conversation. Just as they were whining about how their coach was expecting them to win the Champions again this year, Nayeon felt a very familiar aura around her and she turned around only to see Gina in her purple silkish gown with thick make up as usual.

 

"Oh woah. WOAH. Babes, look at who is this in a dress!" Gina snickered.

"Is she the one who...?" Luhan side-eyed Lay. " I guess so... she looks...mean." Lay replied.

" Hi Gina, how have you been doing? Welcome to SMT. " Nayeon was afraid of nothing but her and her clique, after what they did and that was partly the reason why she transferred here. "Thank you so much my dear Nayeon. I've missed you so, so much." she held out her hand.

Not wanting to be impolite, Nayeon gave a slight smile and shook it while Gina squeezed her hands so hard Nayeon thought her bones were going to break but she swallowed the lump that was starting to form in and forced a smile. Soomin snarled and stood up, ready to give that a tight slap, sensing how she spoke words oozing with sacarsm but was stopped by Kyungsoo, who held on her wrist and pressed down on her shoulders to sit down.

 

"I'll be looking forward to studying in the same school as you for the final year. Tata!" Gina proudly smirked.

Nayeon mentally slapped herself and thought about how her final year would be screwed just because of a stuck up like her and she remained silent for the rest of the night and was completely not in the mood for anything. All four of them looked at one another and shrugged hopelessly. No one knew what Gina was up to but they all knew that they were not going to let her push Nayeon around and bully her like she did before

Author's note:

Much thanks to my Beta especially for this very screwed up chapter written by me initially! xD