Chapter one!

Homerun to SMT International School

"OHMYGOD SOMEONE SAVE ME" Nayeon screamed.

"What is it again?" Soomin exhaled, exasperated by the fact that Nayeon is always exaggerating things, especially when she gets worn out after training. "I left my equiptments in the field!"

"Then go get them! Unless if you want coach to scream her head off at you for not handling them well"

"But hey, guess what, knucklehead, the field is locked!"

"Oh, right." Soomin looked up from her phone "Why don't you get Lisa to squeeze in through the drain for you? Get her something to drink later on, i'm sure she'll be more than happy to help you."

"UGH Park Soomin! Lisa isn't here for training today remember?!"

 

Soomin was too tired to realise that, especially since the rest of the softballers usually leave earlier since they have to travel home. The two girls stayed in the school's hostel.

Today's training was exceptionally tiring because of the long winter break they had and Soomin wasn't in the mood to think of solutions for Nayeon. She stood up after changing out of her boots and sauntered over to Kyungsoo who was washing his soiled legs at the tap together with 10 other sweaty and stinky guys who were washing up. "Hey dear.." she whispered as she crept up behind kyungsoo

"YAH, you scared me!" He turned around and pecked Soomin on her cheeks "What is it? Are you missing me already?" Kyungsoo asked cheekily.

"Nahh, its just Nayeon. She left her equiptments in the field and the gates have been locked, do you mind helping her squeeze in to retrieve it? Pretty pleaseee? I don't want her to get punished by coach on Sunday" Soomin pleaded. Kyungsoo gave a roll of eyes as he eyed Nayeon clutching her head and pulling at her hair several feet away.  "Aishh why's she always like this?"

 

In the meantime at the gathering area outside the field, Nayeon continued freaking out over her equiptments as she shuddered at the thought of the punishment her coach would impose on her (rules in the team is that for each equiptment left in the field= 100 pushups) "Hey what's wrong hippo? Are you okay?"

 

Nayeon looked up only to see Chen looking at her teasingly. "He must think that I'm a weirdo, talking to myself like this. Agrhh he's so hot though. Damn it I'M TALKING TO MYSELF AGAIN." No one knew about her crush on Chen except Soomin who pinkie-sweared never to tell anyone about it. Acting tough like she always did she replied softly pointing to her things in the field "my equiptments..." her voice trailed off.

"Ahh...that. No worries, I'll get them for you! But on one condition." Chen smiled

"ANYTHING!" Nayeon blurted and she was beyond happy that she could get her things back.

"You'll have to attend the Dinner and Dance party which duizhang(Kris) have specially organised for the final year students tomorrow in a dress, with me."

"Wait WHAT?! Dress? No wayy!" Nayeon screamed at him, neglecting the last part of the sentence.

Without allowing her any more time for remorse to sink in and for her to wallow in self-pity, Chen climbed up the fence and flipped over it, landing smoothly onto the cushioned grass. He then sprinted to where her equipments are, snatched them up and came out the same way he went in.

"Here you go. Now don't break your promise. I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow." Chen gently pushed Nayeon's glove and shoes into her hands and was standing barely half an arm's length away from her.

"Oooooops. Did we miss anything?" Baekhyun exclaimed in mock shock.

"I see someone doesn't need my help anymore... I thank God for the trouble saved." Kyungsoo glanced at Soomin and Soomin shrugged.

But Nayeon heard none of that, as she was just freaking out over the stupid condition she promised Chen and what she was going to do. To go in a hateful, hateful dress, or stick to the original plan and stay in the dorm to catch up on her favourite drama. Chen wasn't entirely sure himself, whether if Nayeon would actually dress up for tmr, but he was downright sure that she would look gorgeous if she did.

Author's note:

Hi guys! This is my first chappie of my first fanfic and i hope it isn't too bad, but if it is i'm sincerely sorry but give me some time to warm up to this whole thing yeah? Hope you guys can understand! ^^ Looking at an updat or two everyday since i am a free soul now! Oh and i have this really nice friend over here who is my beta :) Lots of love for her ♡