And So It Begins

Tempted

Annyeong all readers! It’s Emma here! I deeply apologize for taking almost two weeks to update this story! I had a lot of work to catch up on in school and, seeing as this is my last year in high school, I had to get a good grade on some tests, which meant that I spent more time studying. Gosh, my last year is so busy, i'm so glad i'll be done in about 8 weeks! Wish me luck everyone! Also, I organize conferences for people, so I don’t really have a lot of spare time. However, I’m back now and I want to thank all 20 of our subscribers and all the people who left the 11 comments. Thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

^_^!

~~

Recap:

…he heard a knock at the door. ‘Kibum must have forgotten his key.’ He smiled.

But when he went to open the door, a sensual Taemin was standing in the doorframe. “I came to get my shirt.” His signature smirk dancing on his lips.

Overcome with sudden anger, and a little bit of fear, Jonghyun wasted no time in slamming the door shut. However, before he could get it completely shut, Taemin managed to slip inside. “Hyung…” he began sensually, “can I see you alone for a few minutes?”


~~

Jonghyun felt his face heat up when he heard Taemin utter that sentence. “Umm, why?”

“It’s nothing serious hyung, don’t look so scared.” Taemin let out a little smirk as he slid his coat off his shoulders, revealing a slim tanned body beneath a red wife beater. “I just really wanted to get to know you better.”

The dino like man backed up, nearly tripping over a pair of his shoes in hopes of getting away quickly. He felt trapped, as if there was no way to escape the kid. “Taemin, I think you should go home. Key’s not here and I’m not sure he’d feel comfortable with the two of us being alone.”

It wasn't a lie. Jonghyun knew all to well Taemin's intentions.

“Why not?” the younger stuck his lower lip out in a pout. “It’s not like we’re doing anything he wouldn’t like. Don’t you want to get to know me?”

That ticked Jonghyun off and, before he could stop himself, the fear was replaced with anger. “Who the hell do you think you are, you little brat?” He jabbed a finger at Taemin’s chest, poking for emphasis. The younger twitching with each word. “This is MY house, you’re not welcome here. I’m your hyung, and I can not, no WILL NOT tolerate this disrespect from you.”

“I meant no disrespect Jonggie-hyung.” His pout became even more prominant.

“ Stop calling me that! I don’t like you, alright? I don’t appreciate your constant winks and you trying to hang all over me! I already have a boyfriend and so do you! Even if I didn’t, I don’t like you so stop seducing me already!”

Taemin’s expression turned into a smirk. “Are you admitting that it’s working?”

Jonghyun thought about his choice in wordings and swallowed the lump that had been slowly building in his throat.'' he thought.

“W-what? I- I, no of course not! Why would I fall for you if I already have my Key? Y-you're nowhere in comparison to him. You’ll never be anything more than a stalker to me.” The room felt as though it were heating up. To Jonghyun's obliviousness, it seemed he underestimated how dumb he was and how smart that 'kid' was because the series of events that happened next went unpredicted to him.

1. Taemin launched himself at Jonghyun and started crying, tears falling out at an alarming rate.
2. The younger had his arms wrapped around his waist, his face buried in his chest.
3. Key chose that moment to walk through the door, his arms full of groceries.

my life, Jonghyun thought as Key paused in his movements to take in the two situated in his living room. “What’s going on Jonggie?” He asked his boyfriend with narrowed eyes as he placed the groceries on the ground before walking closer. “What did you do? Why is he crying?”

What? Key wasn’t going to ask why the younger kid was wrapped around him like a lover?! And why did he immediately assume it was HIS fault?! That’s it; This was starting to become too much, he was telling Key the truth.

“I’m sorry…” Taemin whispered as he sat up, wiping his red eyes. “This is all my fault.”

Key softened as he stared at the obviously depressed child. “What did he do Taemin?”

“No hyung, it was me. I was annoying him. You see, Min-hyung wasn’t as home and I got lonely and I came over to see if you both wouldn’t mind accompanying me, but when I saw that Jonghyun-hyung was alone as well, I started annoying him. I didn’t mean to, really.”

Jonghyun was giving the child a disbelieving look, whereas Key believed his story. “That still doesn’t explain what he did to make you cry.”

Jonghyun’s cry of protest was ignored by both boys. “Well, I’m majoring in music and dance, and I was asking Jonghyun-hyung for assistance a few times a week to help me with the piano, since he told me he plays, but I guess he didn’t want to. It’s my fault I’m crying, I got my hopes up for nothing.” The boy let out a pathetic sigh and Jonghyun had to applaud the kid. He was a great actor. “I’m sorry for annoying you Jonghyun-hyung. I forgot that you were probably too busy to help me-“

“Nonsense!” Key interrupted, his hands on his hips. “Jonghyun has nothing better to do and he’s excellent at the piano! He would have no problem tutoring you on Wednesday and Saturday nights, isn’t that right Jonggie?” his boyfriend glared at him, silently daring him to say anything against it.

‘Do I really have a choice?’ Jonghyun thought as he sighed in defeat, forcing himself to agree through clenched teeth. “Yeah, I don’t mind helping you Taemin. It’s....fine."

“Really!” That perked up the brown haired male. “Thank you so much hyung! I promise, you wont regret it! I’ll find a way to pay you back, I promise!”

“There’s no need for that.” Key said, destroying every hope of revenge Jonghyun could think of. “Now, why don’t you head on home? I’m sure Minho’s there by now.”

“Alright. See you tomorrow hyungs, and thank you so much!” Taemin slipped his jacket and shoes on, giving the couple one last wave before rushing out the door.

Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief, turning his attention back to his boyfriend, who was still glaring at him. “What now Key?”

“What now? What the hell do you mean what now? What the hell were you doing alone with him wrapped in your arms like that?! Do you like him?”
The elder knew Key'd been holding this back, he was just curious as to how long it'd been since he first noticed Taemin's r-rated ways.

Jonghyun nearly choked on his spit. “Key, are you crazy?! Why the hell would I like Taemin? He’s just some kid!”

Key walked back to the entrance and began picking up the grocery bags. “I don’t know, the two of you just looked really comfortable and… you know… just forget it.”

“No way.” Jonghyun carried the rest of the bags in the kitchen and watched as Key started unpacking the food. “We looked really comfortable and what?”

The little diva sighed. “Well, you just looked good together. Almost like… like you were meant to hold each other like that.” He let out a tiny, humorless laugh. “ I know it sounds ridiculous, but hey. I’m not exactly the most rational individual in the world. You know I overthink things.”

Jonghyun smirked as he identified the emotion Key was feeling. “Jagiya, are you jealous? Are you jealous that I was holding Taemin?”
‘Well, technically, Taemin was holding me’ he thought.

Surprisingly, Key didn’t even try to deny it. “Of course I was, even though I know I had no reason to react like that. I just… it seems that you think he’s better than me. I’m afraid that one day… I don’t know. Maybe one day you might get tired of my bossy and naggy personality and toss me aside for someone sweeter, like Taemin.”

“Sweeter? Oh jagiya,” Jonghyun moved towards his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the younger’s smaller frame. “Key, you’re the most beautiful angel I’ve ever met. I want you in my life forever. There’s no way I’m going to ever replace you with Taemin. In fact, it should be me who’s afraid that you’ll leave me for someone more organized and calmer, like Minho.”

Key punched him in his arm, snuggling closer to him. “Stupid. I don’t feel even remotely attracted to Minho. You’re perfect for me.”

“Exactly.” Bending down, Jonghyun placed a light kiss on his mouth. “Jagiya, there’s no one I’d rather be with than you. I fear the day I ever get tired of you, because that’s when I’ll know I’m dying. You’re the only man I’ll ever want and the only man I’ll ever need, got that? There’s no one that’ll ever come between us, and especially not Taemin.”

“I’m sorry Jonggie, for doubting you.”

“It’s alright.” Jonghyun backed up so Key could continue putting up the food. “By the way, what took you so long to come home? I was waiting for you.”

“Oh, my cousin called me and I went to meet him for some coffee.”

“The Chinese one you used to live with?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yeah, Zhou Mi. You know on Friday, when we meet Minho’s older brother? Well, it seems Zhou Mi knows him and he’s coming along. You can see him then.”

“Wow.” Zhou Mi was, without a doubt, Key’s favorite relative, even above his parents. Jonghyun hadn’t met him yet, but Key described him as a fashionista. He was the owner of a clothing store and had multiple designer lines named after him. Key strived to be exactly like him, practically worshipping the ground the man walked on. “I can’t wait to meet him. You always speak so highly of him.”

“He’s amazing, trust me. If you think my style is good, you should see his house. It’s drop dead gorgeous. The man is an absolute genius.”

“Hmm..” Jonghyun hummed in contentment as Key kept speaking highly about his cousin. He was glad Key wasn’t angry with him. There's no one if not Key, and that little brat kept poking his nose into their relationship. Was he the the only one to notice that Taemin knows everywhere he is? Or when all bad things could happen to him?

That does it! Jonghyun had no idea how, but he would get rid of that Pest by the name of 'Lee Taemin'
~~

And that’s all she wrote folks! I promise a longer chapter next time. I’ve also been preoccupied in the kpop world. Super Junior M made their comeback with Swing, so I was watching that and supporting them. I’d really like it if you all watched the MV, it’s really good.

Oh, and if you all want to hear a secret, the boss at the end of the video is none other than Leeteuk, who came back for a brief visit! It scared the hell out of me! I miss him, but I miss Yesung more. Oppa, I hope you’re well!!!

Well, see you guys next time! Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! Also, an upvote would be nice, although I have no idea what that does. Could someone explain?

One last thing. I have a oneshot I put up for Eunhyuk’s birthday. If you guys wouldn’t mind reading and commenting on it, it would be much appreciated. Also, i have a story with another coauthor called Socially Awkward (sorry, i dont know how to put a link up. i'm still new to this) so i'd also appreciate if you guys could check it out. My coauthor is eunhyuksgal, who is a really good author, the story is about Yesung, but it has other pairings, so please support us.

Bye!!!!!!! ^….^

~~
~NSG~
Her chapter was worth the wait, right? I felt it was, but hey it IS my story so shouldn't my opinion be a little bias? >.<
Anywho, I will be writing the next Chapter so look foreward to it!
Thank you for your support!
And as always, May The K-Pop Fanbase Be With You!