Could you please get away from me?

Tempted

 

Jonghyun was shocked out of his sleep as he felt a sudden weight on his back. He let out a deep grown as he realized his lover was lying on him. "Jagiya! Get off, you’re heavy." He complained sleepily.

Key huffed at the thought of being called fat. "I can't get up until you do. We have school today, remember?"

"Well I'm awake, get off of me chubby."
The younger giggled, rolling to the empty space beside him. "Your clothes are laying out, I'll go make breakfast!"

So much for 'I can't get up until you do’ he thought. Clearly Key been up for at least an hour or two, otherwise he wouldn’t be walking with a skip in his step. 

The elder sighed and rolled out of bed, sluggishly making his way to the bathroom. It seemed as though as soon as he stepped out of shower, his phone rang. Jonghyun clicked the answer button, waving steam from his face.

"Hello?" He greeted.

"MY SON!!! AIGOO-" A familiar voice squealed on the other line.

Oh great, it was his mother.

Pasting a hesitant smile on his face, Jonghyun put the phone on speaker and placed it on his dresser as he looked around for some clothes. "Oh, Hey…Umma."

"Eh? Why do you sound so unhappy to get a call from your mother?" Her voice was pouty, as if she had been expecting a bigger reaction from her only son.

"I just got out of the shower that's all. I was surprised."

Her voice lowered to a whisper. "Are you ?!"

Jonghyun almost died of embarrassment. "UMMA! You’re on speaker! Key… ah, Kibum might hear you!" Jonghyun quickly corrected himself.  Sometimes he forgot to call Key by his given name, Kibum. 

She chuckled, making the boy scowl. "Alright, Alright... I guess I'll tell you what I called for..."

Jonghyun leaned on his dresser, a towel wrapped lowly on his waist. "Please do."

It was quiet for a moment, causing Jonghyun to believe she'd hung up. But just when he was about to ask if she was still there, his mother spoke again. "Jonghyun-ah, Umma is going to visit this week, okay? Clean up. I know how dirty you and Kibum can get."

Jonghyun mentally laughed at that comment. She didn't even know the half of it. His mother had no idea about his relationship with Key. And had she known anything about it, she'd completely disown him and probably send him far away, never to hear from her again. "Okay Umma, that’s fine. I've got to-"

She cut him off in a heartbeat. "YAH! I'm not done yet."

Jonghyun tried to keep his patient tone. "Okay, what else did you want to say?"

His mother waited a few seconds to answer. "Nothing actually... Bye my son."

The line went dead.

The brunette smirked at his mother’s random outbursts. Despite all of her craziness, he loved his mother so. 

There was a light knocking on the door, followed by the sweet voice of his lover. "Jagiya, I made you breakfast. Let's eat!"
~~~
As Jonghyun polished off the rest of his breakfast, he remembered what today was. Monday…

And there it was, Jonghyun's second worse fear began to creep up once again. 

Having to see Taemin again.

It was impossible to think of anything else when Taemin was around. The kid was a complete freak. What may or may not have happened on Saturday night had resulted in him completely avoiding his neighbors on Sunday, and he dreaded going to school with them. 

Key grabbed his lover’s keys and wallet, handing them to him.

"Do we have to walk with them?" Jonghyun asked, desperate to stay as far away from that little devil as possible.

 

The blonde lifted an eyebrow.

"Why don't you like them? They've been so nice to us. Taemin even gave you a shirt when you spilled wine all over yourself."

Jonghyun may have been an idiot, but he wasn't that big of an idiot. If he told Key about the whole situation with Taemin, it'd always come back to him. No matter what he'd say, somehow it would be his fault and Jonghyun knew he'd never make it without Key. Besides HE didn't spill anything on himself, blame that on that little faker. "I don't know…"

He smiled fixing the collar of his boyfriend’s shirt. "Trust me Jagiya, you'll be fine."
Jonghyun nodded, his answer unenthusiastic. "Fine"
~~
As soon as the door was opened, it was Taemin who was first to speak, Minho silently standing as the younger gripped his arm. Jonghyun briefly wondered how Minho could really love an outspoken brat like that thing.
"Jonghyun!" Taemin squealed, looking excited, which confirmed Jonghyun’s suspicions. Saturday night was definitely not a dream.
Jonghyun looked at his boyfriend who, for some reason, didn't notice the extra attention. "Hey you two." Key greeted with a smile. "Ready for your first day?"
Minho opened his mouth to speak but Taemin, once again, beat him to it. "We can’t wait, hyung!"
Personally, Jonghyun couldn't stand his relationship if it were like Minho and Taemin's. He couldn't understand his problem… All the younger did was talk. It seemed like he was trying to make him jealous or something.
"Well let's get going." Minho finally got the chance to speak up.


Jonghyun almost wanted to clap seeing as it was a rare occasion for the frog.
They began walking, Jonghyun holding Keys hand and the same for the other couple. It wasn't long before Jonghyun started to take notice Taemin's flirtatious ways.
There was a slow weight sliding down his side. Not the side Key was on...the side Taemin was on. When it started to get a little too low, Jonghyun let out a yelp, earning a glare from the not so happy Key.
When the school came into view, he felt a wave of relief wash over him. Finally, he was safe!
"Well we’re here!" said Key "Do you know where you’re going?"
Minho smiled "Tae and I have to go to the front office, we'll be alright."
Taemin glared at Minho in a way that shocked Jonghyun. "Yeah..." He began "We have to...go"

Again, his strange behavior was completely dismissed by everyone but himself.
~~
"Jonggie!!!" A familiar voice rattled his ear drums.
He cringed at the name, feeling stupid for thinking they wouldn't run into each other.
"Hey!" Taemin pounced on him.
"Leave me alone." Jonghyun turned away from him, setting his books into the locker.
The last time they were alone, happened and he didn't want to be around when started happening again.
"But I'm lost..." A pout played on his lips.
It was hard to tell whether this was just another one of his tricks or not. "So?" He shut the locker.
"Please Jonggie! Help me!" With the sadistic flare in his voice, it wasn't really clear what the boy was trying to do.
The Dino sighed, crossing his arms. "Where do you need to go?"
An evil smirk appeared on the boy’s face. "Where's the bathroom?"
"Why would you need me to show you where a bathroom is? You should find it easily..."
Taemin came closer to Jonghyun, too close for his liking. To be a little more specific, he was just inches from the elders face, circling a finger around his chest.
"Would you like to use the supply closet instead?"
He gulped.
The situation seemed unreal. Just seconds ago he was putting books in his locker...
"Why do you keep acting shy?" Taemin cupped Jonghyun's face, pulling him closer and closer until their lips just barely brushed together. "I know you'll give in soon."
He pulled away winking, before strutting down the hall.
Jonghyun blushed deeply, remembering the close contact.
His attention quickly turned to everyone else in the hallway. NO ONE SAW THIS HARASSMENT?! He thought.
~~
Jonghyun felt bad for leaving Key at school. As soon as the bell rang, he'd sprinted all the way home, in hopes to avoid the creep that'd practically him in the hallway. However, the boy wasn't that heartless. Jonghyun still remembered to send his lover a message telling him he'd left early. Key wasn't the least bit of forgiving of his decision and to top it all off he knew it must have pissed him off. One reason being that he hadn't seen any sign of Key, and school ended four hours ago. He really didn't worry that much, the diva was steamed and when he was steamed, he needed time to himself.
After sitting at home doing various things to ease his mind, he heard a knock at the door
'Kibum must have forgot his Key." He smiled.
But when he went to open the door, a sensual Taemin was standing in the doorframe.
"I came to get my shirt." His signature smirk dancing on his lips.
Overcome with sudden anger, and a little bit of fear, Jonghyun wasted no time in slamming the door shut. However, before he could get it completely shut, Taemin managed to slip inside. “Hyung..” he began sensually, “can I see you alone for a few minutes?


       A/N:

Annyeong, NSG here!

Crazy stuff is happening, right?

Aigoo, just wait till the next chapter.. Crazy won't exist after that one...

Thank you for supporting Co-Authornim and I, we really appreciate it.

Hopefully, we won't disappoint you with future updates.

have a good day, and may the K-pop fanbase for ever be with you.

*Bows*


Key ;~;

2Min 

And who could forget the baby?

Why are those so sad, though?

..........Bring in the Jinki.

Lol, That's a trick