Grocery Shopping

Tempted
Just to Jonghyun's luck, after Kibum, had walked out of the bathroom looking nothing less than gorgeous, he received a text. The first thing that came to mind was obviously, 'how did this creep get my phone?' But then it went to what the picture was saying.

"I'm ready, Jonghyun."

Now, He may have been an idiot but he didn't have to be a Scientist to know exactly who the text was from. His eyes slowly trailed their way back up to his lover, whom of which was somewhat confused by the look on Jonghyun's face.

"What?" He asked, glancing down at the glamorous outfit. "Do I look fat in this?"

The elder could barely get himself to speak. Not only was he going to tell the other that he wouldn't be able to take him out but also at the worst timing ever. Honestly, Jonghyun felt like an idiot, though, it wasn't even his fault. He didn't ask for some girly, little creep to move in across the street and he wasn't usually one to give in to stupid things like this but it wasn't like he had much of a choice.

"My mother just texted me and asked me to assist her in grocery shopping."

Lying was something that Jonghyun had never really done to Kibum; He never could. But right now, it seemed to flow from his thick lips like honey, the expression on his lovers face slowly turning from a bright and excited smile to a flat frown. Great. Now he'd been disappointed.
"Jagiya.." He said softly standing and going to hug him.

Now in a regular situation, he wouldn't even try to hug. But now, there was a hidden message to it. Jonghyun was definitely hugging Key because he was sorry but not for the reason Key may have thought. Key simply brought his arms up and around his strong body, letting out a gentle sigh. Of course he was disappointed. The two of them hadn't gone out to do something special in forever. Not to mention that Jonghyun let him get totally dressed just to tell him no. He'd even went all out tonight.

"That's okay, Jjongie. Maybe we can go out another time.."

Key tried to keep from sounding upset because Jonghyun would feel guilty if he did that. The last thing he wanted to do was make the other feel bad. Really. It wasn't Jonghyun's fault that his mother craved his attention and wanted to be with him. A lot of mothers like to hang out with their kids. Jonghyun would much rather be with Key and unfortunately, he wouldn't really be with his mother. He hated it! He hated how his lover was so trusting and sweet to him. Yes, he was only doing what he was suppose to do but really.. Jonghyun felt like scum.

"I'll be back as soon as it's over." He said softly, kissing Kibum's ear.

'Yeah, as soon as I satisfy the bother across the street.' He thought.

Honestly, who could be that ed up? Jonghyun was happy; absolutely beaming with joy. Why on Earth would someone like Taemin want to ruin that for him?

Taemin sat on the couch with a soft smirk. It was appearent by the short, rather revealing robe, that Taemin had intentions of something that Jonghyun wanted desparately to avoid. For Taemin however, that couldn't be far from the truth. Finally, his love had come, finally he and his Jonghyun wouldn't be interrupted by that stupid blonde. If he ever got the chance he would...

'Alright Taemin, lets not resort to things we've done in the past.'

"Hyung, I'm glad you decided to show up. I was getting awful worried." Taemins lower like found itself potruding outword. 

Little did he know that, that little action made Jonghyun sick to his stomach.

"Look. Just do what your going to do and let me get the  out of here." Jonghyun snapped.

Taemins expression flickered like a flame; A flame that had gone out. In seconds, he'd stood up to his feet and made his way over to the recliner in which Jonghyun was sitting. 

"What exactly don't you get Jonghyun? Kibum," He laughed at the discusting name. "It's a privlege, my letting you see him. I don't like the idea of those filthy, fowl hands touching you, but what choice do I have? I've got to throw my puppy a bone don't I?" His smirk was so cold, that the other felt shivers run down his spine.

Right now, Taemin was more scary than ever he was creepy. Despite Taemins size, Jonghyun, a big sized man himself, felt threatened by him. The younger boy slipped his finger between the other chocolate locks of hair, tugging at it in a gentle, yet cruel way. 

"Were going to have fun, okay Hyung? I'll show you that we can still have fun, we can be what we used to be." Taemin slipped into his lap with a cute smile, even if Jonghyun found it the opposite.

What the  did he mean, 'used to be'? They had been nothing to begin with and as far a Jonghyun knew, it was even below that. He hated even the thought of Taemin. His face, his scent, his clothing, everything. No one would ever occupy his life more than Kibum. That man had been with him and loved him like no one had ever loved him. He wasn't creepy, and he didn't pop up at his house in the middle of the night to try and take a pass at him.

Taemin straddled the other, gingerly wrapping his arms around Jonghyuns shoulders and pulling him closer as if not a damn thing was out of place. "Hold me.." He whispered.

You wouldn't believe it, but Jonghyun actually did it. 

Who could forget that all of this was blackmail against both he, and his lover. The last thing he wanted was for his mother to find out that he and Kibum were actually a couple. 

The younger boy began to roll his hips with a soft smile gracing his expression, "Jonghyun your so big.."

Jonghyun wished that his  was actually the size of a toothpick. If it was, maybe this psycho wouldn't be hassling him like he is. 

Eventually, the living room was filled with the loud moans of Taemin, both their sweaty bodies rubbing against eachother as the shorter male single handedly ruined everything he'd possibly built up with Kibum over the course of the years. Taemin forced him to look, forced him to kiss his disgusting lips and he forced him to whisper his name. It halfway tempted him to whisper Kibums name, just to see what he'd do.

When it was done and both of them had been relieved, Jonghyun rolled off of the couch and quickly tried to slip into his clothes and leave. He'd told Kibum he was going to the store to help his mother, not to run a marathon. 

"Mmn, Does Hyung have to go so soon?" Taemin gave a gentle pout as he laid on the couch, his body clearly worn by the physical activity. 

"Screw you." Jonghyun said coldly, slipping into his coat and quickly walking toward the door. 

He could hear the younger boy behind him shuffling around to find his rose and slip into it. "That was really nice wasn't it?" Taemin smiled like a  who'd just had his first time, his fingers timidly running over the door frame as his head leaned against it. "I'll call you, okay?" 

Jonghyun had, had it. He growled as he slammed the door shut and stomped across the street ans back to his lover who was probably worried sick. 

Hopefully he didn't smell the disgust Jonghyun was feeling.



Holy balls!

I haven't updated this in at least.... Forever, and I'm sorry for being such a bad author-nim!

*waits for tomatoes*

Anyway, Co-Author-nim and I are making a comeback!!!

Please continue to support us like I know you have.

I love you, k?

-3