Wine Dining

Tempted

Annyeong everyone! It’s Emma! ^-^ This is my chapter, so I hope it meets all your expectations. Please give much love to my co writer and I, and don’t forget to subscribe! It would be much appreciated. Enjoy the chapter!
 



“Honey?" Key searched frantically throughout the house "Honey, where are you? We have to go to the dinner tonight, did you forget?”
After having searched all the rooms, Key managed to locate his lover in the hallway closet, trying to hide under a pile of clothes. Placing his hands on his hips, Key grabbed the older male’s arm and pulled him out of his hiding place.
“Jonghyun, what the hell are you doing? We have a dinner, remember? We have to get dressed, this is no time for playing games!”
“I wasn’t playing.” Jonghyun admitted, flipping his black fringe out of his eyes. “I was… that is….”
The younger stood there, patiently waiting for an explanation.
When Jonghyun saw that his lover actually wanted him to say something, Jonghyun grimaced.
“I don’t really feel like going anywhere tonight.”
“Jonghyun,” Key sighed in exasperation, “we have to be good neighbors! Those boys are our age, isn’t it right that we treat them kindly? They probably don’t know anyone at school and let alone anyone in the neighborhood. If we don't go, they’ll think they’re not welcome.”
“But Key, can’t we promise to meet them tomorrow? Or the next day...Or.."
“Jonghyun, you’re not being fair to them....” The clock on the wall chimed eight times, Jonghyun knew what his lover would say next. “I’m not going argue over this. If you’re not ready in 15 minutes, I’m kicking your out.” With that, Key spun around and ran to his room, slamming the door after him.
Knowing that the boy was dead serious, Jonghyun took a five minute shower and quickly pulled on a suitable outfit. It consisted of a simple red cardigan over a short sleeved black tee. Paired with dark skinny jeans and some red converses, he hoped Key would be satisfied.
As quick as possible, the elder slipped into the bathroom, applying a coat of hair gel to his dark hair, just to give himself a dangerous edge, before he heard Key call him from downstairs.
“Kim Jonghyun, your time is up. I hope you aren't going to be single!”
“Coming Key!” He grabbed his wallet before nearly flying down the stairs. 
“Gosh, you act like it isn’t a Saturday night. I wasn’t planning to go out this weekend. I wanted to get in some studying.”
Key rolled his eyes, his hand still on his hip. “Oh please, it’s the beginning of November, Jonghyun.We both know that you hadn’t planned on studying anything. Now turn around so I can get a good look at you.”
Obeying his lover, Jonghyun slowly did a 180. “What do you think? Casual enough for you?”
His boyfriend just smiled. “Good enough. Get your shoes on so we can go.”
Jonghyun slipped his shoes on and followed Key outside, locking the door behind them. Together, they crossed the street, Key wasting no time in ringing the door bell.
“Look, I want you to be polite, even if it kills you. If I hear one stupid comment come out of your mouth, you’re dead to me. Understand?”
Jonghyun shook his head in wonderment. Sometimes, he wondered who the man in their relationship was. Key was far too bossy for his own good.
Suddenly, the door flew open to reveal a grinning Minho. “Welcome! Please, come in!”
The two graciously stepped inside the modest home, taking their shoes off at the front before following Minho into the dining room. “ Have a seat. I’m just finishing dinner. Taemin should be down in a few moments.”
Watching the frog boy run away, Jonghyun turned to his boyfriend, who had already seated himself. He had to admit, Key’s dashing red hair complimented his tan skin. But then again, everything seemed to compliment Key. He was just a fashionable, beautiful person.
“You’re here! Welcome!” 
Jonghyun suppressed a gasp when Taemin appeared out of seemingly nowhere, dressed handsomely in a dark muscle shirt and black slacks. He had taken his extensions out, revealing his nearly jaw length brown hair. The boy gave him..,or them a smile. 
“I’m so glad you could make it. I really missed you guys.”
But he just met us yesterday… Jonghyun thought as he took a seat next to Key.
“It’s nice to see you again.” His boyfriend greeted. “You have a beautiful home.”
Taemin waved the compliment away. “Oh please, this is nothing. Wait until I start decorating. It’ll look absolutely amazing then!”
“If you want, I could help you pick out some things" Key pointed to himself " I know everything there is to know about color coordination.”
The boy gave him a warm smile .
“That would be great!"
The conversation ended as Minho brought out the food and the four started to eat. Taemin was sitting directly across from Jonghyun, sent him endless smiles. Needless to say, he was getting a little freaked out by the attention.
“So, how old are you?” Taemin asked out of the blue, addressing Key although he was looking directly at Jonghyun, a strange glint in his eyes. “I’m 20, and Min-hyung is turning 22 next month.”
“I just turned 22,” Key supplied, “Jonghyun’s 23.”
“Oh, he’s older than you?" Taemin arched an elegant eyebrow. "Why don’t you address him as hyung?”
Keys smiled sweetly. “Jonggie and I are dating, we don’t see the need for formalities.” 
“I see.” Taemin grinned, suddenly leaning over to peck Minho’s cheek. “Min-hyung and I are dating as well. But we just started, like a month ago, so we still use a lot of formalities.”
“Key and I have been dating for 2 years.” Jonghyun added, “I don’t mind that he’s a disrespectful little money leech.”
“Hey!” Key aimed a punch at his arm, “don’t call me names. And I don’t just take your money, you offer it to me.”
“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes affectionately, noticing Taemin’s eyes on him once again, he leaned over to kiss Key’s cheek.
The silence was deafening before Key spoke up again. “So, for a couple of kids, this house sure looks expensive. Are you rich or something? I know how much it costs to live in this neighborhood, especially for a bunch of college students.”
“Min-hyung is loaded,” Taemin blurted before Minho could open his mouth. “His parents own some big company and they only have two sons, Minho being the youngest, so he’s spoiled rotten. We’re childhood friends. My parents work for his, so they thought it was a great idea for us to stay together and they even bought this house so that we wouldn’t have to live in the dorms.”
“Wah~. No wonder everything is so fancy.” Jonghyun heard Key say, even though he was busy trying to avoid the peering eyes of Taemin. “Jonghyun and I are childhood friends as well. Our fathers are lawyers and our moms both went to the same college. I used to live with my Chinese cousin and Jonghyun lived with his mother, seeing as how his parents are divorced. She bought us our house, on the condition that we get excellent grades and don’t invite people over on school nights.”
“What’s your older brother’s name Minho?” Jonghyun asked curiously.
The black haired child looked up, surprised that he was being included in the conversation. However, before he could speak up, Taemin answered with a wink. “Don’t take it personally, Minho’s a bit shy towards people he just met." He patted his lovers shoulder "It’s Choi Siwon. He’s the heir to Choi Technology Inc. He said that’d he’d drop by on Friday to see how we were doing. Maybe you can come by and meet him.”
“We’d like that.” Key answered when it was apparent that Jonghyun didn’t know how to respond. 
Did he just…wink at me? Jonghyun stared at Taemin in confusion. What was wrong with this kid?
“Min-hyung,” Taemin hung sweetly on his arm, “why don’t you go get the red wine? We have to celebrate this happy occasion.”
“Alright.” He stood up to do as Taemin said, returning a minute later with a bottle of red wine and four glasses.
“To new friendships.” Minho proposed.
“To new friendships!” The rest echoed. Jonghyun tilted his cup, ready to take a sip, when he was suddenly drenched in red wine. 
“Oh my gosh!” Taemin gasped in surprise. “I’m so sorry, my cup totally slipped. Here, let me clean you up.” He grabbed a napkin, moving closer to dap the red stain off of Jonghyun’s clothes.
“Taemin, it’s alright.” Key tried to reassure him. “He’s wearing red, it’s hardly noticeable.”
“Still, I feel horrible..." He bit his nails "I know! Why don’t you come upstairs and I’ll give you another shirt.”
“Huh?” Jonghyun tried to restart his brain, realizing that he was being pulled up the stairs by the younger boy. “But…”
“Ssh, it’s gonna be alright. I’ll take care of you.”
Taemin led him to a room, stopping in front of the closed door. “Here’s my bedroom. You can borrow one of my shirts.” He pulled the elder inside, shutting the door silently behind him. “You can sit on the bed; I’ll just be a second.”
Jonghyun sat down, scanning the room with slightly wide eyes. It was nearly bigger than his living room. It included a complete walk-in closet, a king sized bed, hardwood floors, an attached bathroom, a big bay window, and in the corner, a grand piano. “You play?” Jonghyun asked, surprised.
“Oh, the piano? Only a little. Why, do you play?” Was that a hopeful glint Jonghyun saw in his eyes?
“Yeah, I’ve been playing since I was five.”
He grinned before sending yet another wink to the elder. “Cool. Maybe you could give me some private lessons sometime.”
“Huh? What are you…?”
“Here, put this on.” Taemin shoved a shirt in his face. “I’ll help you. Lift your arms up.”
“What…” he barely had time to respond as Taemin nearly ripped the shirts off of him, until he was sitting on the bed half . “Uum…”
“You have a great figure.” Taemin complimented with a smile. “I’m a dancer, so I know what a good figure is, and you look like you work out often.”
“I…uh…” he gulped, getting distracted by the finger that was softly caressing his abs. “Um...”
“You know,” Taemin inched closer, his other hand Jonghyun’s black locks, “I think you look pretty good without a shirt. Do you want to examine my figure?” his lips inched closer, until there was barely a centimeter between their faces. “If you want, you could sleep over. I wouldn’t mind.” He brushed their lips together slightly.
That snapped Jonghyun back into reality. He stood up, shoving the child to the floor and rushing to pull the shirt over his head. “What the hell is your problem?”
Taemin blinked his brown eyes innocently. “Whatever do you mean hyung? I was just trying to help you change shirts.”
“Not that, the other stuff you said. And… you touched me!”
“Hyung, are you sure that wine didn’t damage your memory? I just handed you the shirt, nothing else happened. Are you alright?”
Jonghyun blinked, taking a step back. Was Taemin right? Had he been imagining everything?
“Hyung, you look pale. Let’s get you downstairs.” 
Jonghyun didn’t protest as Taemin grabbed his hand and helped him down the stairs. He was in a state of panic, to say the least. Had he really imagined the whole interaction?
“Jonggie, what’s wrong? You look really sick.” Key stood from his seat, walking over to place a hand on his boyfriend’s forehead. “You feel warm, what happened?”
“Hyung, he nearly fainted! I guess it was while he was put on his shirt. he must be sick or something.” Taemin bit his lip in worry. “Maybe he should rest here instead of going back into that cold.”
“No, that’s alright.” Key said, throwing Jonghyun’s arm over his shoulder to support his weight “I’ll take him home right now. Thank you both for the dinner.”
“Come again any time.” Minho offered as he and Taemin walked the couple to the door. “Taemin and I have a lot of morning classes, so maybe we can all walk to the university together.”
“That’d be fine. You can bring his shirts with you as well. Have a nice night!” Minho watched Key and Taemin nearly drag a shell-shocked Jonghyun before closing the door, turning around to give Taemin a confused glance. “You know, That was weird how you managed to spill wine halfway across the table.”
Taemin shrugged a slight smile on his lips. “Weirder things have happened, Hyung."

 



Well, I hope you all enjoyed that. I’m sorry if it was a bit slow for you, I had to introduce the characters and their life situations. Please give us lots of feedback and subscribe. I want to know how I’m doing. And also, if I get the characters wrong, tell me. I’m an ELF and I haven’t spent a lot of time watching things about Shinee. Forgive me if I have offended anyone! ^-^