Guilty Pleasure

Tempted
"Howdy Neighbor!" Minho watered the lawn across the street, a dumb grin plastered on his face. Just knowing that there was something off about the bastard made Jonghyun's stomach feel queasy, but then again, maybe it was just the fact that Jonghyun had been busy ing his boyfriend for the passed two months. Minho didn't even have a clue. 

Taemin made his presence more than apparent as he strutted outside, his lips as he hung all over Minho. How disgusting. The younger male happily his lips, flirting with Jonghyun from across the street as if he wasn't there with his boyfriend.

"Don't be rude, Yeobo. Say hi back." Kibum came out holding a bowl of fruit, nudging his boyfriend as he walked out of their house. It always made him uncomfortable to see the two of them in the same perameter as eachother. Taemin was mischievious and that same mischieviousness could turn on him at anytime. Jonghyun waved at the other across the street, unwillingly, but he did it.

Why did Taemin have to wear such showy attire? He was wearing a floral robe the was short enough to show his and if the boy was even wearing anything underneath it, Jonghyun didn't know. In fact, he didnt want to know. All he could do was focus on Kibum while he was still able to. Taemin would more than likely call him in for another tonight. Great. Another dreaded night he'd be forced to lay ontop of Taemin and cater to his every stupid need. Most of all, he'd have to lie to Kibum again.

His loving boyfriend could only become more and more suspicious, for Jonghyun could only spout out so many lies and ridiciculous errands to run for his mother. Kibum was asking him questions and even asking to come along. Now, whenever Jonghyun told him he had to go out, there was some snarky reply like, "Oh, yeah. Buying groceries again, your mother sure eats a lot" or "Your mother is your new girlfriend, isn't she?". It may look sweet on the outside, but inside, their relationship was rocky inside. Most nights they would argue and unlike how it used to be, he'd end up sleeping on the couch. Kibum knew something was going on and it partially broke his heart. He was doing this for the two of them after all. If his mother knew about the two of them, Jonghyun would be sent far away, never to see Kibum again.

He could feel his phone vibrate it his pocket and in a moment, he found himself staring at Taemin. It was him and he knew it was him, but what's worse is that he could feel Kibum staring at him too. The hard glare of the others feline shaped eyes looking at him through his sunglasses, made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. "Jonghyun, come help me light the grill..." The blonde grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the charcoal grill. Again, it was pretty obvious that the other knew and he also knew it had something to do with Taemin. Jonghyun glanced down very quickly at the message on his phone breaking out into a cold sweat. "Tonight, babe~ I have something special in mind. XOXO"


Oh, how Taemin thought he was clever. Kibum saw him giving Jonghyun eyes, he saw the few messages the poor would send. Jonghyun loved only him, Taemin was just trying to come between them. In fact, the longer this little charade went on, the more research the blonde had done. Did he know Jonghyun was cheating? Yes. But he also knew why Jonghyun was doing it. Mrs. Kim was a controlling and Kibum knew better than anyone what the consequence of being found out was and he didn't want that.

His fingers typed again and again, finding more information about this so called Lee Taemin who just mysteriously popped up in the house across the street. All he needed was some way to get Jonghyun out of this web. Kibum loved Jonghyun to death and if he was willing to do anything for him, he'd pretend not to see it, for now at least, he'd pretend that his lover wasn't sleeping with a younger, more attractive man in order to keep their relationship a secret from his mother.

Kibum had probably been sitting in this library for three hours and so far, itwas proving to be more than promising. His eyes scanned over the head line. "Beauty and The Beast". The story beneath it told of a couple who preyed on other innocent couples in hopes to break them apart... if they were to refuse, the two would rid of them and move on to the next town. The blonde felt his heart skip a beat. The couple had yet to be caught and everything about them reminded him of the odd couple across the street. Minho was always so quiet and let Taemin do as he pleased and Taemin had been out to get him from the start. It all made so much sense!

As if in panic, Kibum printed the web page and made his way towards the door. However, as soon as he opened it, he came face to face with the sidekick of the suspect in question: Choi Minho. Minho grabbed the paper from the others small hand, his eyebrows furrowing together as he skimmed over the text. Kibum could hardly breathe at this point. What would he do if he found out Kibum was dead on his trail. "Oops, sorry!" He snatched up the paper and gave an uneasy smile. I'm working on an essay for school and I.. I uh... have to get home to.. type it up?" Minho didn't seem to be buying it, but he didn't care. Kibum was out of that Library and back home in no time.


"I want you to break up with him." Taemin sat like a Queen in his lounge chair, still dressed in that same showy robe from earlier. Jonghyun had guessed it. The younger male only showed off his skin on the days he was going to invite him over. Maybe he thought it was some sort of tease, even if he knew Jonghyun absolutely despised him.

The short, muscular male stood there for a moment, a huge lump forming in his throat. Surely this was some sort of joke right? All this time he had been fighting for his relationshio, why would he break up with Kibum? What would be the point of even sleeping with Taemin? What would he have to hide from his mother?

"Taemin, I-"

"If you say you can't I'm calling your mother and breaking you two up that way..." He interrupted.

He didn't want to go out that way. If he was going to have to break up with Kibum, he didn't want it to be through his bossy mother. After all, he probably wouldn't even get to see him again if it were through the grips of his mother.

"And after you break up with him, you get to come over here and have another taste of me. Tonight if the night YOU get to pleasure ME."

Jonghyun's eyebrows furrowed together as he turned back towards the door. "I really hate you Taemin. I ing hate you!"

He couldn't keep his anger in check. Right now, he'd have to waltz across the street and back home, just to tell the love of his life that he was no longer interested... and this was to 'save' their relationship. At least if it ended like this, he could still see him everyday. Jonghyun tried to think positive.

His legs wobbled, hardly proving to be useful as they carried him across the street and to him own home. The light was on and that fact only made his heart hurt more. He'd not only have to break up with Kibum, but he'd have to do it now.

As soon as the door opened however, Jonghyun was met with his soon to be ex-love pacing back and forth in their living room.

"Oh, thank God! Jonghyun we need to talk-"

Jonghyun shook his head, not wanting to hear it and instead get this over with.

"No, Kibum... WE need to talk."

Kibum seemed confused by his tone and stopped in his tracks. "J-Jjong. What do you mean?"

The room grew quiet for a moment and suddenly he couldn't even find the words to say anymore. It began to nip at the back of his neck, urging him to just say it.

"Kibum... I want us to break up."

Kibum didn't seem as surpised as the shorter male had thought he would be, instead, he watched as the other lifted an eyebrow and reached out to grab his hand. "JJong.." He was silenced by an obnoxious Shushing sound.."W-Where is this coming from-" Kibum didn't want to hear some faked lied made by Jonghyun, he wanted to hear that Taemin was manipulating him, blackmailing him even and so he quietly went along with it.

"Are we falling apart?" Key asked.

The question nibbled at Jonghyun's ears, he had no idea how he was supposed to answer, though he knew the question had been coming.

With Jonghyun too tounge tied to speak, Key answered his own question. "We are... Aren't we?"

The elder felt a pinch in his heart as he answered, "We are... Kibum, I'm sorry."


Hellloooooooo!
Thank you for reading my after years of me not even writing :')

Honestly, I'v had a bit of writers block and even now, I kind of feel like I have that writers block, so if it's bad, I'm sorry. I tried to write a lot for you, but I did it right?

You still love me right?

Say "Yes Authornim, we do~"

Love you all, Gwiyomians. I promise it won't take me long to update this again.

I know it's , but I tried !!!