The Girl From Across The Street

Tempted

Jonghyun sighed through clenched teeth before lifting up his binoculars once again.
A new couple had moved in across the street. Needless to say, he didn’t like them at all. All day, he’d been watching them through his binoculars! All day! And all the girl had to do was act cute to get what she wanted! Her boy clothes weren’t at all attractive!
Why the hell did that stupid house ever go up for sale anyway?
"Jagiya, what have you been doing?" Key slid into his lap and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. 
Ignoring him, Jonghyun continued to look through the binoculars at the house across the street, "That new couple finally moved in. I have to admit…. She… uh, they interest me." He managed to say that he was stalking the couple and not the girl. He’d never seen a girl that was so... Cute? He didn't mean it in an 'I’m attracted to her' kind of way, cute. It's just she acted and looked so much more than he can comprehend. Her moves were not as fluid and gentle as most females tended to be but still… she was obviously female.
Key pouted, "Don't I interest you?" 
Jonghyun grabbed him, pulling him closer, 
"Of course you interest me, Key-honey!"
His Key was much cuter than any stupid couple across the street. He cooked, he cleaned, he put up with him, and they still loved each other unconditionally. What more did people in relationships ask for? 
"Why don't we go meet them?" He suggested.
The dorm room fell silent.
Jonghyun mentally face-palmed. He should have thought of that....
"Right now?" He asked hopefully. 
"Why not? Anything to keep you from ing up here all day." Key giggled.
"I wasn't ing, I was conducting research, it's important!" 
He stood up and walked to the door. Jonghyun put his binoculars up and followed.
His curiosity is definitely going to be the cause of his death.

~~
He linked hands with Key as they crossed the street. The couple were sitting on their front porch in a pair of lawn chairs.. Key was the first to greet them.
"Hello" He said 
The dark haired boy, with frog like eyes stood up and
bowed.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Minho."
It wasn't long before the girl stood up to greet them too. 
"I'm Taemin." 
Jonghyun’s eyes widened.  Why would any one name their girl child a boys name? 
He huffed.
This really, really must be a joke.
"I'm Key, this is Jonghyun." He nudged his boyfriend for not paying attention
Taemin clung to Minho's arm.
"Hyung should we invite them in?" 
Hyung! Hyung! What was this Tom Foolery!? Jonghyun felt like He was about to faint!
Minho nodded.
"Come in, we'll get you something to drink!"
Key smiled, and practically dragged his boyfriend into the house. The interior was nothing special, there were boxes everywhere but the latter assumed they weren't really in any hurry to sort it all right now.
"You two look young, are you going to the college too?" Key asked after they were all seated inside.
"Yeah, we start back after the break." 
Jonghyun eyed them both but mainly Taemin... She was clearly a female...why was she going to this college when it was for only boys? He had to say something now..
"But you’re a girl." He said 
The couple looked at each other in a confused manner.
"Me?" Taemin asked pointing to his chest.
"Yes, you!" 
They both broke into a huge laughter. Jonghyun passed a helpless look at Key, who glared at him for ever opening my mouth. 
"It's a boy!" Key whispered angrily.
Jonghyun swallowed spit.
That feminine looking creature was a boy? 
It was only seconds before his face had turned a bright red.
"I'm sorry Jonghyun, I forgot to take these extensions out." Taemin hurried to explain.
"I really think we should get going." Key stood up " I'm sorry about that."
Minho stood up as well, " Please, come back for dinner with us tomorrow?" 
Jonghyun turned to his lover, who had done the same.
"We could." 
He looked at Jonghyun as if it were a question for me to answer. The latter nodded, although he was already thoroughly embarrassed and never wanted to show his face around them again. He agreed to come back to this hell hole before quickly rushing out the door, face beet red.
Stupid couple...why did they ever have to replace the old one?