The Meeting

The Bodyguard

*Changed the foreword a bit, since I was so stupid that I forgot to write that part the first time xD

And sorry for the extra long chapter. Do you guys mind such long chapters?

 

 

Beneath the name and the picture there were the usual details: occupation (a list of at least ten words, model, producer, larder, rapper, etc.), family, friends (and their info), location and age, intimate life (underneath that one my boss just wrote very active- which meant my job would get even harder. You know, trying to pull him by his ears from every he saw, or at least that was how I imagined it.), and a thousand more little details. I’m pretty sure that in the 5th hour of the flight I knew each and every tattoo he had, and also knew the names of dogs, heck, I even knew his favorite brands.

After I was sure that I had a firm grasp over his life, I started studying the locations where he most often spent his time, and their floor plans, emergency exits, possible flaws in security, and etc. I really wished I could have done this in peace 3 weeks before the job in my small office. There I could spread all my papers on the floor and organize (somewhat) everything in my mind. But since my boss decided to be sneaky, I was forced to work on a 14+ hours flight. And that made me just overly happy and in a good mood over all. Not.

8 hours in and I was ready to kill somebody. No seriously, if the stewardess came even once more and asked me if I wanted another pillow, I would do some serious body harm. And yes, I was well aware she was just doing her job, but imagine being confined to a very small, and very uncomfortable seat for 8 hours. That would even make Gandhi cranky. And I was no Gandhi.

So instead I settled for some internet stalking of my future job. It is not the most reliable, but I needed to get the feel of him, and what the general public thought of him. I already knew from the details about all the ‘ships’: skydragon, daragon, etc. But now I got all the funny and juicy details. I also saw some extreme close ups of the ‘G-Bulge’ and caught myself cocking my head to one side and slightly biting my lips. What the hell did they give me in that food?!

After having my fill of the internet I took the last bit of paper out to see why he needed another, specially trained bodyguard. But there was nothing, zip. How the hell was I supposed to protect him if I didn’t know from what?! I huffed in annoyance, at the seemingly impossible task before me. Well, nothing I could do about it now. Instead I decided to try rest for the rest of the flight. Something I hadn’t done in a long time. But still I didn’t want to just relax and do nothing, so I put G-Dragon’s music on replay while I tried to go to sleep. Who knows, maybe it would be useful someday.

At first I closed my eyes and listened to the melody, and the way  his voice sounded, but soon I felt… almost pulled in, and just had to go look up the meaning of his lyrics. And it was like a new G-Dragon was shown to me, a one that could express his emotions so clearly that I could feel them even without understanding his language, And I was impressed. I guess if nothing else, he would most certainly be the most interesting client so far.

Finally, after I was ready to jump out of the plane, and it had been 14 hours (or more, I don’t know, I lost track of time), the pilot announced that we were about to land. I neatly put all the papers in the envelope, closed my laptop and buckled up.

The wheels touched the ground, and, thankfully, I was out of the plane in 10 minutes after that, first class for the win!

I was even more lucky, as I managed to fetch my suitcases in 2 minutes, but then I was kind of left standing. Nobody told me what I was supposed to do after my plane landed. Where did I have to go?

Biting my lip I looked around and saw a man in a tux holding a sign. And to my utter horror on the sign it said: Danica Petrov. My full name and surname. I will kill my boss.

Blushing, I walked up to him and introduced myself. He nodded and taking my suitcases, started walking. I decided that it would be smarter if I followed him than if I just stood there. After a very short walk we ended in a garage. The man went to a black car, and after placing my suitcases in the trunk went to open my doors. And he still hadn’t spoken a word. Well okay. Gently shaking my head to him opening the doors for me, I choose to sit directly behind him. One a bodyguard, always a bodyguard. Even if he had no fowl intention it is better to be safe than sorry.

The drive was awfully short and filled with silence. Was this how all Koreans acted? I sure hoped not, or my time here will be very boring.

We stopped in front of the building that I recognized as the YG building. Quickly closing my eyes I recalled all the floor plans and exits, and stepped out of the car. The man just bowed slightly and went to the main doors. There a guard let us in, and bam! I was in every VIP’s or Blackjack’s dream. On the wall were playing music videos from all the artists, and the place was filled with funky stuff. I had to admit it looked pretty cool.

Finally my guide decided to speak.

“You will first see the boss, and then you will meet Mr. Kwon.” He said in a heavily accented English. After some thinking I finally understood what he tried to say and nodded. Okay so boss first, the dragon later. Doesn’t sound that bad.

We took the elevator up, and then a short walk after I was standing in front of the man himself. He didn’t even come close to my boss in being scary, but with some work, he would get there, I thought as he burned holes in me.

“Miss Petrov, how was your flight?” ty?

“It was fine thank you. If you don’t mind me asking, after I real all the details I was given I didn’t notice anywhere saying from who I was protecting Mr.Kwon. So can you shed some light on that?” To my question he just cocked his head to one side, a coy smile playing in his lips.

“I’ll let Jiyong fill you in on that one.” Well isn’t that wonderful? I thought to myself grumpily, but nodded and smiled.

“You will be staying with him in his apartment, don’t worry there is more than enough space. You are expected to always be on duty, unless told otherwise. Although he is your main priority, hence you live with him, you are also expected to protect the other members.” I kind of stopped listening at that point. Were they mental?! 5 people to protect, and only one bodyguard? Now isn’t that peachy?

“He will fill you in on all the extra details. Do you have anymore questions?”  I recovered from my initial shock, and nodded again.

“Thank you.” I simply said as he escorted me out of the room.

“I expect you already know where his studio is?”  In fact I did. After seeing my nod he, for the first time, smiled, pleased that I had done my homework. I don’t get paid as much as I do by not knowing the details.

I stepped back into the elevator, this time alone, and went two floors down. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden? Maybe because I missed the familiar presence of the crew, I missed their playful bickering while Lilly and I would stand there laughing at them. I felt like the task was too big for me to handle alone, and yet I didn’t even know what the task was.

The elevator produced that noise that told me to stop daydreaming and start doing my job. Without a problem I found his studio, and somehow found my balls somewhere, because I knocked and walked in. I have no idea why I was expecting a lot of people, but in the studio there was just Teddy and G-Dragon. They both looked at me, and I could see that they were confused beyond belief. I had this feeling that f I didn’t start talking soon they would call the security. And the funny thing was, I was the security.

“Hello, I’m Dani, I’m assigned as a bodyguard to Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” I tried to sound as professional as possible, and smiled shyly when I saw a big smile spread across both men’s faces.

“It is nice to meet you Dani, I’m Teddy.” I shook his hand, and then I turned around to see Kwon Jiyong grinning at me.

“I’m Jiyong, but please call me Ji. Nobody calls me Mr. Kwon, well not in my face at least.” He finished, still flashing me the y grin.

“Okay Ji, call me Dani please. If you have any questions please ask, sine you and I will be working closely together.”

To that he and Teddy exchanged looks and both grinned devilishly.

“I have no questions right now, Dani. Why don’t I show you were you will be staying, and tell you about today’s schedule.”

I nodded and happily followed him. He wasn’t bad at all. He was cute, well who am I kidding, he was hot, and totally charming. I could get used to have clients like this.

We stepped back into the elevator and he pressed the button for the garage. While we were descending, he smiled at me, and said:

“I hope you don’t get me wrong, but I expected some big bad girl that looks like she will eat everybody. Instead I got a cute little blonde. Not that it is a bad thing at all.” He finished grinning.

Usually I would be pissed if somebody dared to call me a ‘cute little blonde’, but with him I just wanted to giggle. Oh Lord, what the hell is with my hormones?

Jiyong mistaked the silence for me getting offended, and suddenly turned very serious.

“I didn’t mean it in a way that I thought you couldn’t do your job, I’m pretty sure you kick , literally. I just like that you don’t fit the stereotype.”

I laughed to him apologizing to me, and said:

“Don’t worry, I know you didn’t mean it like that. And thank you.” I bit my lip and we smiled to each other. Why were we already so comfortable with each other? I usually never ever trusted people so easily, but with him everything was effortless.

We started walking through the garage, and I went into bodyguard mode. I scanned the garage, at the same time remembering all the floor plans, and ready to jump in front of him at the first sign of trouble. But thankfully nothing happened, and we ended up in front of a white Lamborghini. Since Josh had one, I already knew how it felt to drive in such a car, but when I entered it I realized something was different. The car smelled differently, and only later I would realize that was Jiyong’s smell. It was something very distinct and entirely Jiyong.

We flew through Seoul and I enjoyed the view of street lamps shining as the night approached. It felt like I blinked and we had already passed a guard, and were stopping at a tall, very expensive looking apartment building. I was used to things looking expensive, but this even surprised me. I knew that Jiyong’s apartment is a penthouse at the top floor and that there were 4 different alarms installed. That fact pleased me.

We again took the elevator, which quickly and smoothly took us to the top floor. I stepped into the apartment and after a quick scan, let Jiyong move freely in it. He seemed to find it funny, but hey, it’s my job.

He led me to a room which was right next to his, and was decorated in deep earthy tones. The majority of the room was in a big king sized bed, which teased my imagination.

After dropping my suitcases on the floor I turned around to Jiyong, who was leaning on a wall, a relaxed smile playing in his lips.

“I have an event today, it is a party like event. We need to first go to my stylist, hair and makeup, and then we’ll go there. If it is not a problem, could you dress so it is not obvious you are my bodyguard? I mean I like the way you are dressed now, but since it is an event…” I cut him off laughing.

“You mean you need me to dress for clubbing?”

“Yeah, if you don’t have any clothes I can get you some.” He said, still leaning on the wall, but now looking over my body. Although I think he was trying to see my measurements, it felt like his eyes were leaving a hot trail where ever they went on my body.

“I’ll see what I have, and if that not good, then I guess you’ll have to help me. When do we need to leave?”

“In an hour, is that enough?”

I smiled and nodded. Closing the doors behind me, I panicked just a bit. I needed to be quick. Luckily I knew how to be quick. I found the bathroom, and jumped into the shower, and after that went immediately to dry my hair. I dried it and straightened it. And still had another 40 minutes left. Boy was I good. I did a quick cat eye, with a lot, and I mean a lot of mascara, and left the rest of the face . And then the problem of my clothes arose. I had something I could wear, but I wasn’t entirely sure if it was appropriate or not. What did Koreans wear clubbing anyways?

The outfit was black and short. Instead of it being a dress, it was almost like one piece, hot pants and a tank top combined. It allowed me to move well, and I was able to fight in it. The back was cut, so it was showing my back tattoos, and it had two slits around my waist. It was pretty revealing, what with the back showing and the cleavage and the shortness, and I wasn’t sure if that was okay or not.

I guess I had to find out. Slipping my biker booties (I would wear heels on a job when hell froze over), I exited my room and went in search of Jiyong. I found him in the kitchen, already dressed in black leather pants and a black shirt which both fit him snugly. He had a bit of jewelry and all in all looked good enough to make me groan. When he saw me he raised his eyebrow and grinned. Before I could even ask if it was okay he started talking.

“Now that is something. I love it.” He smiled appreciatively, and I had to stop myself from blushing.

“Okay, then give me just a second to take what I need and we will be good to go.” I think he thought I needed makeup for retouching, but in reality I was taking a knife and putting it in a special slot in my booties and a teaser which was safely secured to my outfit. I would have loved to take my gun too, but I think people would notice. Sad that I couldn’t bring my favorite toy, I again went to Jiyong and blushed when I saw him check me out. He didn’t do it like other men. He didn’t make me feel cheap, he made me feel wanted. And I could see on his face that he loved women. And men like that were the best. Sure most of them were men , but they were also most fun.

“Ready to go?”

“Yeah.” We went back to the car and drove back to YG, where he had his makeup and hair done. And I was in awe how quick those women were. It was like they were on speed. Pretty impressive. It was already 9 pm, when we pulled up to the vent. That was when Ji’s bodyguards took him to have his picture taken by the paparazzi while I scanned the club. Happy to see a lot of emergency exits, I went back and waited for Ji to be done. After the paparazzi were happy enough, he rejoined me and we entered the club. I constantly kept an eye on him, at the same time blending in. He was talking to different people, mingling and flirting. The rest of s came too, and the party was heating up. Although it was hard to constantly watch out, I managed and was actually pretty proud of myself.

Then I noticed something that caught my attention. Jiyong was dancing with a very pretty brunette, and his skilful hands were touching her in all the right places while his lips were on her neck. She looked harmless enough, but still I couldn’t tear my eyes of them, and when Ji’s and my eyes met and he smiled, I swear I shivered. I noticed that the situation was heating up, and approached Ji. While the pretty little thing had her eyes closed and I started talking in his ear.

“Will you take her to your home?”

He nodded.

“Okay, I’ll find myself another mean of transportation, I know that is kind of awkward for you to have me also in the apartment, but your safety is my job, understood?”

He let go of the girl in his arms for a second and looked at me. An invitation in his eyes. So not gonna happen. But I was tempted. He saw my reaction and devilishly smiled.

“Ask Seungri to give you his car, we’ll follow.”

I went to Seungri who, thankfully, wasn’t making out with anybody and introduced myself. He was pretty intoxicated, but realized what I needed and soon after that I was following Jiyong and the girl out of the club. Seungri had a black Porsche, which made my day even better. I followed Ji in his Lamborghini, and soon we were again in front of the building. This was a real nightmare for a bodyguard because I had to make sure he was safe and at the same time not destroy his privacy. I knew that it was awkward as hell for me to be in the same elevator as them, but I couldn’t risk somebody abducting him. The elevator was pretty big, but when he lifted her up and his hands went into her , I caught myself slightly shivering. It was not that I was embarrassed from the sight, I was embarrassed because I wanted to be in her place.

The moment I opened the door to the apartment, Ji took her to his bedroom, after he coyly smiled to me. And 2 minutes after that I heard the noises. I have no idea what he was doing, but obviously he was doing something good. I mean first, I’m pretty sure that poor girl didn’t even know I was there, since half of the time her eyes were closed from the lust and the pleasure, and second because of her moans I couldn’t fall asleep.

But at least I knew he was alright. More than alright,  I thought, giggling slightly.

I finally managed to sleep,  but was soon awaken when my sleep was disturbed by a sound of somebody moving through the apartment. I was on my legs in a second, and out of my room in another. I looked around and saw a figure walking in the hallway. I couldn’t distinct who it was since it was so dark, but when I saw something metallic flash I sprang into action and the fight began.