Reunited

The Bodyguard

A/N First, I know this chapter is very short, but this is an intro to the final chapter :)

Second, screw writer's block, I hate it and it , but I managed to get inspired again. Yay! :D

 Third, I'll probably update the next chapter tomorrow or even today.

Fourth: I'll be writing a new fanfic...and it will be a bit different than anything I have ever written, I guess the setting will be different, but you'll see for yourself so please look forward to it! :D

Love you guys! :)

 

 

 

I had a choice. I could either stay in Dublin, watch as Ji got killed, or go to SK and kill whoever wanted to kill me and him. You already know witch option I preferred. Since my trip back to Dublin lasted 3 days, and Ji was boarding the plane back to SK later this day, I had a bit of time to go to SK before him.

So I did that, practically running to the airport. Luckily for me, there was a plane going for SK, and I boarded it, hoping for the best.

 

The plane ride lasted for 13 hours, all the while I worked on a plan of what I would do. I decided to stay at the airport and wait for Ji. I was his ex-bodyguard after all, and I knew exactly where he would go and how to get to him.

 

My plane landed 1,30 hours before Ji's landed, and in that time I checked the airport for any immediate threats. It felt good to be in bodyguard mode again, I missed it so much.

 

I watched as fans started screaming as Ji, along with the boys and his bodyguards walked through the airport. I knew that the weakest point in security would be as they were exiting the elevators and going to the cars. I left the screaming and the clicking of the cameras behind me as I sped off, running down the stairwell, knowing that I had to get to Ji quickly. I guess I was now every bodyguard’s worst nightmare.

 

Snapping out of my daydreams, I saw doors opening and jumped in front of it. The bodyguards immediately pulled their guns out,but both me and Ji yelled for them to stop.

One bodyguard recognized me, and I saw fear cross his face, but they all put their guns back into their holsters.

 

“You are in danger Ji.” I said, approaching him quickly. But Ji did something that surprised me, he took out his phone and started typing something.

Just as I thought of telling him how right now was a very bad time to be obsessed with his phone, he showed me what he wrote.

 

Sujin wired me, that was why I acted so strange the last time we spoke. I love you.

 

I opened my mouth to speak, but Ji didn’t let me and instead he kissed me. Everybody was watching, probably rolling their eyes, but we didn’t care, instead we enjoyed the moment. Finally everything was normal again, minus his crazy girlfriend and The Flower Killer.

 

The moment sadly ended too quickly, because I heard a cocking of a gun, and Sujin’s laughter behind Ji’s back.

 

“I recommend you to step away from him. And don’t even think of trying to fight me.”

I stepped away from Ji, still planning to fight her, but as I saw her gun pointing right were his heart would be, I froze. I couldn’t lose him.

 

“Ji, slowly walk back to me.” She again commanded, and I mouthed to Ji :’It will be okay.” And smiled reassuringly.

 

A car stopped next to us, and Sujin without lowering her gun, pushed Ji inside, following close behind. The car sped off through the garage, but I was already dialing a very important number on my phone.

The was going down.

*Please comment :)